What do you expect from Chris Bosh this season?

Moderators: ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris

RSCD3_
RealGM
And1: 7,276

Re: What do you expect from Chris Bosh this season? 

Post#21 » by RSCD3_ » Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:45 am

19/8/3 on 57 TS% with good defense

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
I came here to do two things: get lost and slice **** up & I'm all out of directions.

Butler removing rearview mirror in his car as a symbol to never look back

Peja Stojakovic wrote:Jimmy butler, with no regard for human life
NBAfan3024
RealGM
And1: 7,035

Post#22 » by NBAfan3024 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:47 am

Hope he comes back strong..be a great story
Austincys21
Veteran
And1: 733

Post#23 » by Austincys21 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:49 am

Jurassic World 2
QUIZ
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 78,750

Post#24 » by QUIZ » Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:11 am

18pts 8rebs and a return to form defensively. Last year Bosh was absolutely exhausted after 4 straight finals trips as was LBJ before his 2 weeks off. Wade made it through because he was having fun. He finally had the ball back in his hands and he could do whatever the hell he wanted with it.

The problem was that when Wade missed games we literally had the worst guard play in the league. We didn't have a backup for him. So when he missed a game we lost his 22 points and 5 assists plus the attention he drew from opposing defenses and it was replaced by basically nothing. Our only answer was to have Mario Chalmers attempt to be more aggressive and take more shots.

(One of the saddest thing I've ever seen was Mario Chalmers trying to isolate and create shots/offense while being guarded by the 6'7" Klay Thompson) When Wade didn't play our guys couldn't get Bosh the ball within 20 feet of the basket. Resulting in him just chucking longs 2's.

Bosh who came to be know as one of the most versatile defensive bigs and one of the best if not the best PnR defender in the league was awful definitely last year. A combination of exhaustion from 4 straight finals trips and him being asked to do more on offensive resulted in a severe drop in his play defensively.

This year I envision Bosh in a smaller role. Rather than being asked to create as the main guy he'll be one of many in our starting lineup. I'm not worried about his age he's basically a jump shooter at this point and a damn good on at that. He's extended his range year after year so he'll be fine in that regard.

The Blot clots shouldn't have any long lasting effects. He received a great prognosis from his doctor. They believed that the source of his blood clots was a deep calf bruise that he was dealing with. A portion broke off from there and lodged itself in both of his lungs. Somethings athletes are susceptible to because they're constantly sitting still for long durations during flights.

Had his wife not forced him to go to the doctor it could've been fatal. When he was on LeBatard he said he thought it was a cracked rib. He played around 7-8 games with the blood clots. It was after all star weekend when he was on Vacation with Wade and their wives that it got really bad and Bosh felt like he couldn't breathe. He went to the hospital, we traded for Goran Dragic, we celebrated for about an hour before news came out that Bosh was done for the season.

That was basically our year in a nut shell. Though the late season injuries and D league/ Chinese calls ups were pretty hilarious and served as icing on the **** cake.
Don’t let us get one. — Nikola Jovic

Dru Smith very lucky he got that 500k this year. He should invest and manage a subway after all this-MettaWorldPanda

Return to The General Board