Should LeBron have stayed in Miami?

Moderators: ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris

crazy_me_87
Analyst
And1: 1,877

Re: Should LeBron have stayed in Miami? 

Post#201 » by crazy_me_87 » Tue Feb 9, 2016 8:58 am

Paz wrote:for a "mavs fan" Crazy dude 89 is quite the Cavs homer.

well i explained this before many times...
most people here already know that i am a Mavs fan since 1999... but i am also a dedicated Lebron fan.. so i supported the Cavs 03-10,the Heat 11-14 and now the Cavs.

My Team loyalty is with the Mavs though.. but i am also rooting for other Teams and Players..

I guess that comes from me not living in the USA so i dont have a "Home Team" wich i could fanatically root for :D
crazy_me_87
Analyst

Post#202 » by crazy_me_87 » Tue Feb 9, 2016 9:35 am

@DamonPope..

Look what i found...

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/14739278/debating-all-greats

NBA Players and Coaches talking about their All Time ranks just today..
Most of them even have Lebron in their top 5... not one mention of Kobe...

Now with even NBA people disagreeing with you.. C'mon dude.. your argument has been rendered invalid..
You are totally free to have any opinion you want.. thats cool.. but its never a good idea making such bold claims as you did and even attack people while not having even one piece of evidence to back up your own claim.. makes you look bad.. why would you want that?
McKenna
Rookie
And1: 1,117

Post#203 » by McKenna » Tue Feb 9, 2016 9:47 am

crazy_me_87 wrote:@DamonPope..but its never a good idea making such bold claims as you did and even attack people while not having even one piece of evidence to back up your own claim.. makes you look bad.. why would you want that?

Immaturity.

Oh snap.
damonPope
Sophomore
And1: 75

Post#204 » by damonPope » Tue Feb 9, 2016 5:51 pm

crazy_me_87 wrote:
damonPope wrote:
crazy_me_87 wrote:
Unless i find a Ranking by NBA Players of course it is.. :roll:
You clearly have no intention to make this a proper discussion..

You wanted evidence for "peoples minds" .. wich i provided.. i dont care if you dont deem the ones i provided worthy.
I provided factual Evidence of a big group of people backing up my claim..

Of course you can just deem ANY proof i deliver irrelevant but that is NOT how a proper discussion works.

Your turn, please show me a NBA PLAYER pool of Players who rank Kobe ahead of Lebron.. because THATS what you are demanding of me now... go ahead.

you made a claim... i asked for the evidence... you said Bleacher report... i stopped reading.

You did not ask about specific sources so whats the point?

You will not find a truly qualified All Time List by your impossible standards.. sadly it doesnt exist.. you know why? because even NBA Players would be highly subjective and everyone would have a different list.

It does not matter if you dont like the "proof" i presented.. I provided several lists that back up my claim.
You dont have to agree with it but just accept that alot of people think that way even if you seem to think they are stupid..

I wont waste my time responding to you anymore you are not offering any productive arguments. Show me a BETTER list and i absolutly will take a objective look at it. So far all you did was shred my Posts.. without any argument.. just bashing.. that is totally classy^^... not

exactly... you just admitted you will not find a qualified all time list...so when some one else said they thought kobe was better... you were the one to say NO and you claimed MOST PPL have lebron ranked higher...

you made that claim...and then backed it up with some questionable sources like bleacher report.

but seriously can you just tell us more about what a great jump shooter lebron is ?
therealbig3 wrote:
The Warriors have been idiots about this whole thing.Klay isn't that good of a player and Love is a superstar and is the perfect fit on that team.
This was the Warriors' big chance to move up in the Western Conference, and they blew it.
damonPope
Sophomore
And1: 75

Post#205 » by damonPope » Tue Feb 9, 2016 6:29 pm

crazy_me_87 wrote:
Paz wrote:for a "mavs fan" Crazy dude 89 is quite the Cavs homer.

well i explained this before many times...
most people here already know that i am a Mavs fan since 1999... but i am also a dedicated Lebron fan.. so i supported the Cavs 03-10,the Heat 11-14 and now the Cavs.

My Team loyalty is with the Mavs though.. but i am also rooting for other Teams and Players..

I guess that comes from me not living in the USA so i dont have a "Home Team" wich i could fanatically root for :D

was it bleacher report that taught you lebron james can shoot ?
therealbig3 wrote:
The Warriors have been idiots about this whole thing.Klay isn't that good of a player and Love is a superstar and is the perfect fit on that team.
This was the Warriors' big chance to move up in the Western Conference, and they blew it.
crazy_me_87
Analyst

Post#206 » by crazy_me_87 » Tue Feb 9, 2016 6:45 pm

@damonpope.. i made those Lebron shooting coments a long time ago and was referencing his Miami Shooting years where he totally was a good shooter.

Also your attemp to make me look bad at all costs by pulling up a comment of mine from times ago.. even though this is a Lebron topic its not about his shot.. so its totally besides the topic and has no place here.. It also does not put you into a good light. Discrediting others over small things at all cost is a sign of brutal insecurity and a lack of valid arguments.. you hate bleacherreport.. fine.. but as others have said.. like them or not they are one of the Biggest Basketball sites.. you can of course label EVERY source i find questionable but thats just weak because you did NOT present a better source.

You seem to fail to understand how a proper discussion works..

you sadly seem to be a lost cause... have fun
EAS Law
Analyst
And1: 3,456

Post#207 » by EAS Law » Tue Feb 9, 2016 6:55 pm

David Blatt thinks so...

Seriously though, I don't particularly like many of the Cavs fans on this site; this goes back to when my team was good in 2009, but I'd like to see them finally win their championship. LeBron would have stayed competitive in Miami also, but He had Cleveland in the Finals last year and they were actually missing the other two superstars on that team.

Not discrediting the Warriors at all. I was happy as hell to see Steph and his crew win it all, but looking objectively, LeBron is in a great position in Cleveland. He's good there or Miami.
EAS Law
Analyst
And1: 3,456

Post#208 » by EAS Law » Tue Feb 9, 2016 7:05 pm

CablexDeadpool wrote:
damonPope wrote:
ok so your evidence is from a bunch of ppl who dont play basketball ?

bleacher report, ESPN, and a some realGM posters most of which have never touched a basketball are your sources ?? lol

I wonder how people even get through life with this logic. If you have this kind of logic, how can you not be terrified?

Elected officials are elected by people that do not have political science degrees and never been in office.

Wars decided by and commanded people that never been soldiers.

The World's economy is mostly ran by people that never had a business.

How do your mind not explode with this kind of thinking. I wouldn't even go outside with that kind of thinking.

:crazy:

Sorry if this makes me a jerk, but...

It was originally intended that lay people not elect officials. That's why we have the electoral college. Maybe local offices, but that's by democratic design and the way it's supposed to be.

The Commander in Chief has countless meetings and briefings with people that are generals and commanders

What are you talking about?--if not business owners, people that have worked within the banking industry and likely have advanced economics credentials
Daddy 801
General Manager
And1: 2,436

Post#209 » by Daddy 801 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:28 am

He Filled it Up wrote:I don't think they should have traded for Kevin Love, and said that before the trade.

I though the same thing. Although if they were gonna trade for him I though Kyrie should have left. The Cavs would be better with Wiggins. He could have taken the tough defensive assignments and LeBron and Kyrie don't mesh that well.
miltk
Lead Assistant
And1: 751

Post#210 » by miltk » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:23 am

XtremeNite wrote:I think so. One of the main reasons LeBron left was because the team in Cleveland was supposedly better. But is it really?

Dwyane Wade vs Kyrie Irving: People were saying Wade was getting old, getting hurt all the time, etc. Well guess what, Kyrie is actually the player who has missed way more games because of injury. Wade is getting old but he is still a very strong player this season.

Chris Bosh vs Kevin Love: Bosh is just straight-up a much better player on both ends of the floor. Kevin Love does not look like a good fit at all in Cleveland.....let's edit this ~,,,good fit at all in LEBRON'S SYSTEM" ~

But do you really think this current Cavs team with Kyrie and Love will ever win a title? Would they have better chances than a team of LeBron/Wade/Bosh/Gasol? I don't think so.

1.....i'm glad lebron moved. it has given me a complete perspective of his game and affect on teammates and franchise. i once had him in my top 6 or 7..... but no longer.

2.....and you missed some things about lebron's rings at miami. allen, miller, chalmers, battier all provide BIG 3's with allen providing the biggest. allowing for the effects of age, lebron miami is better than lebron cavs not because of bosh/wade over irving/love, but because miami had allen, chalmers, miller, battier all popping 3's. these guys had their time in miami and are no longer. the current miami depends on a hothead who has a couple of screws loose to keep them from sinking. i think therefore, you have to credit riley for what lebron HAD 2yrs ago..

Return to The General Board