(3) Oklahoma City Thunder vs (6) Dallas Mavericks

Moderators: ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris

Who wins?

OKC in 4
22%
OKC in 5
49%
OKC in 6
16%
OKC in 7
3%
DAL in 4
0%
DAL in 5
0%
DAL in 6
5%
DAL in 7
5%

Total votes: 239

QPR
Veteran
And1: 3,822

Re: (3) Oklahoma City Thunder vs (6) Dallas Mavericks 

Post#921 » by QPR » Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:59 am

Sisqo wrote:
QPR wrote:
Sisqo wrote:No one ever accused Russell Westbrook of being classy.

Actually a really classy dude outside of basketball, just has extreme white line fever.

Please show me some proof of this.. I'm not saying its true but i've only see the opposite of that.. Would love to be wrong since I think hes a great player.

Do a google search for "Russell Westbrook charity" and there are pages of results.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/russell-westbrook-gave-the-car-he-got-for-winning-all-star-mvp-to-a-single-mom-in-need-165433030.html
10AMGareDuNord
Junior
And1: 438

Post#922 » by 10AMGareDuNord » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:07 am

sogood wrote:Justin Anderson dirty af.

You can almost taste the irony...
10AMGareDuNord
Junior

Post#923 » by 10AMGareDuNord » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:10 am

PaulieWal wrote:
10AMGareDuNord wrote:It's an absolute farce how despite having an entire injured roster OKC still got to play 8 on 5 every single game. Just a farce. The Mavs win this series of 100% healthy.

Also, Matthews is a scrub. Worst contract in the NBA. So sick of watching him brick WIDE OPEN 3s.

Not sure if serious. OKC is far too talented and way better than the Mavs even at full health. Credit to Carlisle for getting that one win but no way OKC was going to lose this even with all your pieces.

Dallas was within 5 of OKC in the 4th. With no Parsons. Or Williams. Or Mejri. And an injured Dirk. And JJB. And playing 5 on 8. And Waiters morphing into Steph Curry all series. You're telling me with *all* of those guys healthy, it doesn't make a difference? OKC is still the favorite, obviously. But it definitely goes 6 or 7, and I think the Mavs have a legit shot to win. Moot point, though. OKC will lose to SA in 5.
10AMGareDuNord
Junior

Post#924 » by 10AMGareDuNord » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:13 am

KD35Brah wrote:
10AMGareDuNord wrote:It's an absolute farce how despite having an entire injured roster OKC still got to play 8 on 5 every single game. Just a farce. The Mavs win this series of 100% healthy.

Also, Matthews is a scrub. Worst contract in the NBA. So sick of watching him brick WIDE OPEN 3s.

Cry. Some. More.

I can understand how you wouldn't realize the feeling, considering your team has shot over 20 more FTs in the past 2 games. Have fun crying after you lose in 5 to SA and KD leaves in free agency. :)
Texas Chuck
Senior Mod - NBA TnT Forum
Senior Mod - NBA TnT Forum
And1: 88,808

Post#925 » by Texas Chuck » Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:52 pm

Lot of needlessly angry fans from both teams itt(oh and that one Bulls troll). One team was way better than the other one and it showed on the scoreboard each night. A little chippiness in the playoffs is okay. Neither team got totally out of line trying to hurt anybody. And in the least shocking news of all-time Mark Cuban said something incredibly stupid. Handshakes all-around and good luck to OKC as they travel down I-35 to where their playoffs actually start.
ThunderBolt wrote:I’m going to let some of you in on a little secret I learned on realgm. If you don’t like a thread, not only do you not have to comment but you don’t even have to open it and read it. You’re welcome.
Aphex
Freshman
And1: 38

Post#926 » by Aphex » Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:12 pm

10AMGareDuNord wrote:
KD35Brah wrote:

Cry. Some. More.

I can understand how you wouldn't realize the feeling, considering your team has shot over 20 more FTs in the past 2 games. Have fun crying after you lose in 5 to SA and KD leaves in free agency. :)

tears

Return to The General Board