ATN: Attendees of Finals G7. Suspect wanted after pushing fan off upper level ledge of Oracle Arena

Moderators: ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris

Steelo Green
RealGM
And1: 24,807

Re: ATN: Attendees of Finals G7. Suspect wanted after pushing fan off upper level ledge of Oracle Arena 

Post#21 » by Steelo Green » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:42 am

This isn't about fans, this is about one awful human being. He deserves to be in jail, this goes so beyond basketball.

What a disgusting person.
spacemonkey
Lead Assistant
And1: 8,661

Re: ATN: Attendees of Finals G7. Suspect wanted after pushing fan off upper level ledge of Oracle Arena 

Post#22 » by spacemonkey » Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:21 am

God, throwing somebody 50 feet, you have to assume you're probably going to kill him. What's going through your mind when you pick someone up and toss him off a balcony?
OsuCavsfan103
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,047

Post#23 » by OsuCavsfan103 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:29 am

Before anyone gets outraged and goes crazy, if in fact someone, regardless of team would throw someone over the ledge, they deserve attempted murder charges.

That being said, I feel like we are not getting the whole story here, not to mention who is to say for sure a CLE fan is responsible? The guys brother said he was just a simple bystander, but I find that case to be less likely. Unfortunately I am sure alcohol was at play here.

IF they can prove someone did this on purpose, may that person get all he has coming to him.

More importantly than anything, I hope that kid can recover, sports are nothing more than a mere speck on the life of a human being.

Return to The General Board