KG Retiring

Moderators: ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris

bakesale
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,776

Re: KG Retiring 

Post#121 » by bakesale » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:24 am

3Diamantidis wrote:
bakesale wrote:
3Diamantidis wrote:
You are not insulting anyone :lol:
What you are doing though is that you fail to realize that your opinion is only your opinion.
There is no "truth" in such things.
KG will always be THE PF for me. That doesn't mean that everybody must consider him the best PF of all time.
It's only MY opinion.
Real GM has many posters who do not understand that a personal view is just a personal view.
No truth, no fact, only a man's view. Let's leave it here, and let the man get his praise by other fellow posters. :wink:

LOL if you don't want to believe in the objective fact that Duncan is better than KG then be my guest, continue to live in dreamland. Because why do facts matter right?

Really tired with guys like you mate :wink:
If you can't read, it's not my prob.
If you can't respect either, ain't my prob as well.

This thread is about garnett. NOT duncan. But hey you can post 100 times that duncan is the best PF if you like.
Personally i have no prob with that either. Timmy is one of my favorite players as well :wink:
....the only "fact" and the only "objection" around here is that the only opinion you can share, respect and understand is yours.
And guess what: if duncan was reading this, he would tell you the same. Because that's who he really was. Humble :o
Take care :wink:

Dude, like I said I don't mind if you have favourites. If Garnett is your favourite player that's good for you but don't say things that are not true. Being a fan is one thing, being delusional is just bad for you.
Like I've said I like Garnett, I'm not dissing him on this thread, I'm just pointing out the facts in the hopes that you aren't delusional. If you don't want to listen, then that's fine, conversation over, I can't force you to live in reality.

Return to The General Board