Draymond tried to kick Crabbe

Moderators: Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285

NeoWarriors
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,321

Re: Draymond tried to kick Crabbe 

Post#161 » by NeoWarriors » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:02 pm

cpfsf wrote:
NeoWarriors wrote:You just need a bad guy so you have a reason to hate on such a likable team. This season is going to be so rewarding for Warriors fans and fans of good basketball. It's going to be a joy watching all of you crybabies whining through the season on this board. Good luck with your lottery teams and treadmill teams because you are in for a long season. Also, for all you reasonable fans... hope you have a great season, I look forward to the competition. :D

gj winning that championship buddy. watching those games surely paid off.

Lol. You must be 12.
MrBaynes
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,863

Post#162 » by MrBaynes » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:06 pm

NeoWarriors wrote:
MrBaynes wrote:
NeoWarriors wrote:Lol. You guys are ridiculous. Draymond kicked one player in the nuts with that high leg kick. ONCE! This doesn't make it an epidemic. It's no different than players flailing their arms to draw contact and not any more dangerous. You just need a bad guy so you have a reason to hate on such a likable team. This season is going to be so rewarding for Warriors fans and fans of good basketball. It's going to be a joy watching all of you crybabies whining through the season on this board. Good luck with your lottery teams and treadmill teams because you are in for a long season. Also, for all you reasonable fans... hope you have a great season, I look forward to the competition. :D

:rockon:

Congrats on your stunningly accurate portrayal of the stereotypical hated Golden State fan. It is truly a masterpiece how you managed to hit every mark flawlessly, while still capturing the essence of everything we hate. Bravo good sir! Bravo!

Congratulations on being voted as spokesman for the group... it's always best to put all of your tears into one basket so as not to send a mixed message.

Who puts tears into a basket? And why would not doing so send a mixed message? I need clarification to understand this insult.
NeoWarriors
Assistant Coach

Post#163 » by NeoWarriors » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:10 pm

MrBaynes wrote:
NeoWarriors wrote:
MrBaynes wrote:
Congrats on your stunningly accurate portrayal of the stereotypical hated Golden State fan. It is truly a masterpiece how you managed to hit every mark flawlessly, while still capturing the essence of everything we hate. Bravo good sir! Bravo!

Congratulations on being voted as spokesman for the group... it's always best to put all of your tears into one basket so as not to send a mixed message.

Who puts tears into a basket? And why would not doing so send a mixed message? I need clarification to understand this insult.

I love it when people purposely act obtuse to feign intelligence...
MrBaynes
Bench Warmer

Post#164 » by MrBaynes » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:24 pm

NeoWarriors wrote:
MrBaynes wrote:
NeoWarriors wrote:

And I love it when people use sarcasm to deflect their clumsy metaphors! We have so much in common! We both love things! But no seriously, I have never heard of "tears in a basket", was that an original NewWarriorism? Is it a regional dialect I am unaware of? I am actually quite interested. We all know the "eggs in one basket" deal, were you playing off of that? I actually would like to know, and I am not being sarcastic. As proof I won't end my sentence ominously with several periods.
NeoWarriors
Assistant Coach

Post#165 » by NeoWarriors » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:29 pm

MrBaynes wrote:
NeoWarriors wrote:
MrBaynes wrote:

And I love it when people use sarcasm to deflect their clumsy metaphors! We have so much in common! We both love things! But no seriously, I have never heard of "tears in a basket", was that an original NewWarriorism? Is it a regional dialect I am unaware of? I am actually quite interested. We all know the "eggs in one basket" deal, were you playing off of that? I actually would like to know, and I am not being sarcastic. As proof I won't end my sentence ominously with several periods.

Come on man, give it up... nobody heard of a basket full of deplorables until Hillary lumped you in there. It's okay to mix metaphors... the rest of the world will understand. And good luck to your team this year, we as Warrior fans still love Mike Malone... we wish nothing but success for him. :D
NeoWarriors
Assistant Coach

Post#166 » by NeoWarriors » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:43 pm

NeoWarriors wrote:
MrBaynes wrote:
NeoWarriors wrote:

Come on man, give it up... nobody heard of a basket full of deplorables until Hillary lumped you in there. It's okay to mix metaphors... the rest of the world will understand. And good luck to your team this year, we as Warrior fans still love Mike Malone... we wish nothing but success for him. :D

And I apologize for calling you a Trump supporter... that was mean spirited. I truly wish I hadn't said that.
MrBaynes
Bench Warmer

Post#167 » by MrBaynes » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:46 pm

NeoWarriors wrote:
MrBaynes wrote:
NeoWarriors wrote:

See connecting the basket of tears to basket of deplorables (though I previously worked for the democratic party of Nevada, so not entirely accurate), I see a connection. That's all I was asking for is to try to understand someones thought process when they create a metaphor I find unusual and/or have never heard before. No harm, no foul. Thank you for the well-wishes on my team, I cannot say the same for yours, but I think they will do fine anyway!
jumpstart
Starter
And1: 771

Post#168 » by jumpstart » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:56 pm

rich316 wrote:
jumpstart wrote:
PockyCandy wrote:
This made me think.......if Draymond Green were a player in the 1980's and he'd done this in some NBA Hardwood Classics game, people in this thread would be saying things like : "He was such a relentless competitor who would do anything to get an edge! Players nowadays are too soft and too buddy-buddy to do something like that. I wish that there were more players like Green."

Ya dude, look at your avatar. You should be the last person to talk about whats hard or soft.

Says the guy with Pee Wee Herman...I'm sorry but avatar trash talk is funny :lol:

That sh*t is way more hardcore and actually funny. what? what?
chrismikayla
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,907

Post#169 » by chrismikayla » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:57 pm

It's getting close to the point where the stupidity outweighs basketball ability.

Sent from my Z828 using RealGM mobile app
[gfycat][/gfycat]
Hero
RealGM
And1: 53,364

Post#170 » by Hero » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:05 pm

Let's see him pull this in the finals again. He's just asking to be suspended.
tidho
General Manager
And1: 3,070

Post#171 » by tidho » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:26 pm

Hero wrote:Let's see him pull this in the finals again. He's just asking to be suspended.

Given that's involuntary, I'm wondering how soon he'll injure a teammate in practice. A little surprised it hasn't happened yet.

Return to The General Board