NBA Media Thread Pt X - for videos, gifs unrelated to current threads

Moderators: Yuri Vaultin, Mr. E, bwgood77, DayofMourning, Dirk Nowitzki, KF10, GimmeDat, Knickstape1214, BombsquadSammy, Tarik Black, Slava, CoreyGallagher, magnumt, ken6199, Rhettmatic

User avatar
ShazamDaShiznt
Rookie
Posts: 1,038
And1: 1,756
Joined: Jul 01, 2016

Re: Lamar Odom vs Knicks 

Post#161 » by ShazamDaShiznt » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:43 pm

I think the spurs or pistons will win the championship this year. Them suns got really nice offense going, but their defense is non existant this year
hongdayuan
Pro Prospect
Posts: 854
And1: 560
Joined: Jul 21, 2009

Re: Lamar Odom vs Knicks 

Post#162 » by hongdayuan » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:49 pm

Maybe one day there will be a video called Khloe Kardashian vs NBA players and it'd be r-rated
montestewart
Forum Mod - Wizards
Forum Mod - Wizards
Posts: 10,879
And1: 2,915
Joined: Feb 25, 2009

Re: Lamar Odom vs Knicks 

Post#163 » by montestewart » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:56 pm

nyk97 wrote:
Dan Z wrote:Lamar Odom is 37 years old. Younger than Vince Carter, Dirk and Jason Terry who are still in the league.


theyve never done crack though

That we know of. Pretty sure none of them had to be hauled away unconscious by ambulance from a brothel.
User avatar
Gary Cokeman
Junior
Posts: 476
And1: 1,711
Joined: Feb 03, 2012
Location: Gotham
     

Re: Lamar Odom vs Knicks 

Post#164 » by Gary Cokeman » Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:21 pm

It's always Vs. the Knicks -_-
Image
User avatar
JellosJigglin
RealGM
Posts: 12,115
And1: 4,248
Joined: Jul 14, 2004

Re: Lamar Odom vs Knicks 

Post#165 » by JellosJigglin » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:05 pm

This guy had as much natural talent as anyone I've ever seen.

By "natural talent", I mean he never spent a day in the gym in the offseason and had a year-round candy addiction (I mean candy candy, not "candy"), yet he could still step on the court and perform against the world's best at a borderline all-star level.
:evil: THEY WILL PAY FOR THEIR BASKETBALL REASONS :evil:
User avatar
Prez
RealGM
Posts: 11,753
And1: 12,896
Joined: Jan 26, 2015
Location: #FireKidd
 

Re: Lamar Odom vs Knicks 

Post#166 » by Prez » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:08 pm

Looks kinda like Giannis imo
User avatar
Bertrob
RealGM
Posts: 24,717
And1: 5,250
Joined: Sep 08, 2011
Location: Boognish
 

Re: Lamar Odom vs Knicks 

Post#167 » by Bertrob » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:14 pm

Lamar was the key in '10. When Pau/Bynum were sitting the Lakers got a quality 25 minutes from him, while the Celtics had to depend on Big Baby. And his 11 campaign was excellent, a forgotten six man season cause of his dallas escapades later
User avatar
JohnWillow
Sixth Man
Posts: 1,975
And1: 1,749
Joined: Jun 27, 2015
Location: What does the Fox say? Come to Kings baby.
   

Re: Lamar Odom vs Knicks 

Post#168 » by JohnWillow » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:35 pm

ShazamDaShiznt wrote:I think the spurs or pistons will win the championship this year. Them suns got really nice offense going, but their defense is non existant this year


What do you think about Andrea Bargnani? Is he really going to be a 1st overall pick in this year's draft?

To be honest, I like LaMarcus Aldridge from Texas, he had a pretty good sophomore year in college this year, he can go number 1 too, but you got to gamble with talent like Bargnani in my opinion.
Vivek be like.

Image
Zmill
Lead Assistant
Posts: 5,901
And1: 2,610
Joined: Jul 18, 2009
   

Re: Lamar Odom vs Knicks 

Post#169 » by Zmill » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:44 pm

montestewart wrote:
nyk97 wrote:
Dan Z wrote:Lamar Odom is 37 years old. Younger than Vince Carter, Dirk and Jason Terry who are still in the league.


theyve never done crack though

That we know of. Pretty sure none of them had to be hauled away unconscious by ambulance from a brothel.

That we know of
Drain the swamp :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
User avatar
Aventador
Head Coach
Posts: 6,445
And1: 1,493
Joined: Dec 22, 2004

Re: Lamar Odom vs Knicks 

Post#170 » by Aventador » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:46 pm

JohnWillow wrote:
ShazamDaShiznt wrote:I think the spurs or pistons will win the championship this year. Them suns got really nice offense going, but their defense is non existant this year


What do you think about Andrea Bargnani? Is he really going to be a 1st overall pick in this year's draft?

To be honest, I like LaMarcus Aldridge from Texas, he had a pretty good sophomore year in college this year, he can go number 1 too, but you got to gamble with talent like Bargnani in my opinion.



LMA doesnt wanna play Center though, and we have Chris Bosh playing PF already. Chris is gonna be the man after Vince left us
User avatar
spacemonkey
Analyst
Posts: 3,460
And1: 2,470
Joined: Nov 24, 2004
Contact:

Re: NBA Media Thread Pt X - for videos, gifs unrelated to current threads 

Post#171 » by spacemonkey » Wed May 10, 2017 3:26 am

This deserves to be reposted as the funniest thing Clyde Frazier has ever said, and he's said a lot of funny things:

https://streamable.com/w7q5r
User avatar
PerkinsFor3
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
Posts: 4,875
And1: 1,125
Joined: Nov 10, 2004
Location: ebber minb
Contact:

Re: Another dunk of the year canditate? (Jonathan Simmons) 

Post#173 » by PerkinsFor3 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:37 pm

socal74 wrote:
Coxy wrote:Not candidate, that IS the dunk of the year. Pure nasty.



Nope LNJ's was better. Took off further and his hand was above the square.

Image
User avatar
Hindenburg
Analyst
Posts: 3,180
And1: 6,197
Joined: Feb 10, 2015
 

Re: NBA Media Thread Pt X - for videos, gifs unrelated to current threads 

Post#175 » by Hindenburg » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:14 am

Draymond seamlessly goes from praising Bob Myers to taking a shot at LeBron

https://streamable.com/rz14w
User avatar
Reckless
Analyst
Posts: 3,402
And1: 495
Joined: May 21, 2007
   

 

Post#176 » by Reckless » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:29 pm



14 points, 8 rebounds, 9 assists, 6 steals, 7 blocks

Return to The General Board