***Major Signing coming to the NBA***

Moderators: Mr. E, bwgood77, DayofMourning, Capn'O, Dirk, KF10, GimmeDat, Knickstape1214, BombsquadSammy, Tarik Black, Slava, CoreyGallagher, magnumt, ken6199, Rhettmatic, Duke4life831, Yuri Vaultin

User avatar
BombsquadSammy
Forum Mod - Spurs
Forum Mod - Spurs
Posts: 5,331
And1: 9,991
Joined: Sep 03, 2014
Location: Venice
     

Re: ***Major Signing coming to the NBA*** 

Post#21 » by BombsquadSammy » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:17 pm

goodboy wrote:
BombsquadSammy wrote:Thanks to Howard, mags, and the entire RealGM crew for giving me the opportunity to prove I can be an asset, even after all my old bosses, the cops, the judge, my parents, and the neighborhood children told me I'd never amount to anything. Who's laughing NOW, Suzie?

I'm looking forward to helping out around here, and to echo DoM, I'm always available via PM if there's something y'all need to holler at me for or if I can help with something in any way.


This guy... anyone who's familiar with my posting history knows I'm very good at writing terrible jokes and puns, so this guy just became my new favorite.
DayofMourning wrote:Hey guys. Looking forward to helping out.

Hope I don't have to give you all ROA;)

Joking aside, I'm pretty big on PMs, so if you want to reach out to me about anything, then feel free to do so via PM. I'll do my best to respond in a timely manner.

Looking forward to some positive discussion guys!


Uncle DoM and Sammy will help me not get banned off GB anymore. This is a good day imho.

But seriously, congrats all three of you! Well earned!


Dude, go nuts. Seriously. You are 5,000% untouchable now.*

*For those of you thinking 'that's not fair!', RELAX; I'm OBVIOUSLY kidding. Whenever goodboy causes havoc, we're going to make him Paypal us some money before we look the other way; we are professionals over here, after all.
FUN FACTS:
- Teams don't win rings; teams win titles-- players win rings
- There are only 8 seeds in each conference; the team that finishes 10th isn't the '10th seed'-- it's just the 10th-place team
- Sammy is admittedly a bit of a pedant
User avatar
HeatWillRise
RealGM
Posts: 23,902
And1: 74,115
Joined: Aug 07, 2014
Location: Mount Olympus
 

Re: ***Major Signing coming to the NBA*** 

Post#22 » by HeatWillRise » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:21 pm

BombsquadSammy wrote:
goodboy wrote:
BombsquadSammy wrote:Thanks to Howard, mags, and the entire RealGM crew for giving me the opportunity to prove I can be an asset, even after all my old bosses, the cops, the judge, my parents, and the neighborhood children told me I'd never amount to anything. Who's laughing NOW, Suzie?

I'm looking forward to helping out around here, and to echo DoM, I'm always available via PM if there's something y'all need to holler at me for or if I can help with something in any way.


This guy... anyone who's familiar with my posting history knows I'm very good at writing terrible jokes and puns, so this guy just became my new favorite.
DayofMourning wrote:Hey guys. Looking forward to helping out.

Hope I don't have to give you all ROA;)

Joking aside, I'm pretty big on PMs, so if you want to reach out to me about anything, then feel free to do so via PM. I'll do my best to respond in a timely manner.

Looking forward to some positive discussion guys!


Uncle DoM and Sammy will help me not get banned off GB anymore. This is a good day imho.

But seriously, congrats all three of you! Well earned!


Dude, go nuts. Seriously. You are 5,000% untouchable now.*

*For those of you thinking 'that's not fair!', RELAX; I'm OBVIOUSLY kidding. Whenever goodboy causes havoc, we're going to make him Paypal us some money before we look the other way; we are professionals over here, after all.

Image
User avatar
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
Posts: 34,607
And1: 14,300
Joined: Feb 06, 2009
Location: Austin
Contact:
   

Re: ***Major Signing coming to the NBA*** 

Post#23 » by bwgood77 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:40 pm

Spoiler:
goodboy wrote:
BombsquadSammy wrote:
goodboy wrote:
Uncle DoM and Sammy will help me not get banned off GB anymore. This is a good day imho.

But seriously, congrats all three of you! Well earned!


Dude, go nuts. Seriously. You are 5,000% untouchable now.*

*For those of you thinking 'that's not fair!', RELAX; I'm OBVIOUSLY kidding. Whenever goodboy causes havoc, we're going to make him Paypal us some money before we look the other way; we are professionals over here, after all.

Image


Do I need to break out my old avatar to watch goodboy?

Image
User avatar
HeatWillRise
RealGM
Posts: 23,902
And1: 74,115
Joined: Aug 07, 2014
Location: Mount Olympus
 

Re: ***Major Signing coming to the NBA*** 

Post#24 » by HeatWillRise » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:47 pm

bwgood77 wrote:
Spoiler:
goodboy wrote:
BombsquadSammy wrote:
Dude, go nuts. Seriously. You are 5,000% untouchable now.*

*For those of you thinking 'that's not fair!', RELAX; I'm OBVIOUSLY kidding. Whenever goodboy causes havoc, we're going to make him Paypal us some money before we look the other way; we are professionals over here, after all.

Image


Do I need to break out my old avatar to watch goodboy?

Image

bwgood77 pls. We both have "good" in our name. This can be very beneficial for both parties tbh.
User avatar
heat4life
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
Posts: 13,402
And1: 4,883
Joined: Jun 28, 2001
Location: THREE-OH-FIVE - VICE CITY
       

Re: ***Major Signing coming to the NBA*** 

Post#25 » by heat4life » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:16 pm

Congrats to all new Mods, especially DoM whom has grown right before our eyes and has a bright future. Watch out Howard Mass...
Image
ROAD TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP
User avatar
The High Cyde
Rookie
Posts: 1,072
And1: 1,674
Joined: Jun 06, 2014
Location: Whiskey Sours
     

Re: ***Major Signing coming to the NBA*** 

Post#26 » by The High Cyde » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:20 pm

Just curious, what happened to Tsherkin? He was great poster but I never see him around anymore.

Anyways, congrats to the new members!
Image
User avatar
TMU
Forum Mod - Rockets
Forum Mod - Rockets
Posts: 26,123
And1: 4,075
Joined: Jan 02, 2005
Location: Not Houston
       

Re: ***Major Signing coming to the NBA*** 

Post#27 » by TMU » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:46 pm

Jeez... Great... With DoM, those Miami Heat and Mion minions are only going to grow. It's contagious!

Congrats to all 3 great mods! :clap:
Image
User avatar
DayofMourning
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
Posts: 12,021
And1: 19,981
Joined: Jan 03, 2006
Location: On rotations! Finally!
       

Re: ***Major Signing coming to the NBA*** 

Post#28 » by DayofMourning » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:25 pm

heat4life wrote:Congrats to all new Mods, especially DoM whom has grown right before our eyes and has a bright future. Watch out Howard Mass...


Image
Image

#2 Bam fan.
User avatar
magnumt
Global Mod
Global Mod
Posts: 41,300
And1: 6,211
Joined: Jan 27, 2004
Location: Gott'a Stick To My Girls Like Glue, Ain't No No. 2 Here...Sean Paul Style, Baby Gyrl!!!
         

Re: ***Major Signing coming to the NBA*** 

Post#29 » by magnumt » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:00 pm

Rhettmatic wrote:Thanks guys. I'll try not to mess the place up too badly.


Raps fans. Who let THEM on the team?! :nonono:

--Mags :beer:
BAT 18 - GS Warriors
Jameer Nelson / Brandon Jennings / Raymond Felton
Evan Fournier / Devin Harris / Rashad Vaughn
DeMar DeRozan / Gerald Green / Alan Anderson
Tyler Zeller / Adreian Payne / Bruno Caboclo
Nikola Jokic / Cole Aldrich / Joel Anthony
User avatar
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
Posts: 16,574
And1: 57,761
Joined: Apr 14, 2014
Location: Hollywood
 

Re: ***Major Signing coming to the NBA*** 

Post#30 » by IggieCC » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:47 am

TMU wrote:Jeez... Great... With DoM, those Miami Heat and Mion minions are only going to grow. It's contagious!

Congrats to all 3 great mods! :clap:

Image

Come on board TMU :)
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING, J McWubets
FOREVER NO #4
User avatar
TMU
Forum Mod - Rockets
Forum Mod - Rockets
Posts: 26,123
And1: 4,075
Joined: Jan 02, 2005
Location: Not Houston
       

Re: ***Major Signing coming to the NBA*** 

Post#31 » by TMU » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:01 pm

IggieCC wrote:
TMU wrote:Jeez... Great... With DoM, those Miami Heat and Mion minions are only going to grow. It's contagious!

Congrats to all 3 great mods! :clap:

Image

Come on board TMU :)


OMG!!! You totally read my mind. I was actually going to PM you within the next few days to ask if you could help me make a Mion avy with Harden's head on.

That's pretty insane!!! Hope you don't mind if I use it.
Image
User avatar
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
Posts: 16,574
And1: 57,761
Joined: Apr 14, 2014
Location: Hollywood
 

Re: ***Major Signing coming to the NBA*** 

Post#32 » by IggieCC » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:11 pm

TMU wrote:
IggieCC wrote:
TMU wrote:Jeez... Great... With DoM, those Miami Heat and Mion minions are only going to grow. It's contagious!

Congrats to all 3 great mods! :clap:

Image

Come on board TMU :)


OMG!!! You totally read my mind. I was actually going to PM you within the next few days to ask if you could help me make a Mion avy with Harden's head on.

That's pretty insane!!! Hope you don't mind if I use it.

Image

It'll be my pleasure :)

Image
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING, J McWubets
FOREVER NO #4
User avatar
TMU
Forum Mod - Rockets
Forum Mod - Rockets
Posts: 26,123
And1: 4,075
Joined: Jan 02, 2005
Location: Not Houston
       

Re: ***Major Signing coming to the NBA*** 

Post#33 » by TMU » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:12 pm

IggieCC wrote:
TMU wrote:
IggieCC wrote:Image

Come on board TMU :)


OMG!!! You totally read my mind. I was actually going to PM you within the next few days to ask if you could help me make a Mion avy with Harden's head on.

That's pretty insane!!! Hope you don't mind if I use it.

Image

It'll be my pleasure :)

Image


OMG! What to do now? A McGrady one too?
Image
User avatar
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
Posts: 16,574
And1: 57,761
Joined: Apr 14, 2014
Location: Hollywood
 

Re: ***Major Signing coming to the NBA*** 

Post#34 » by IggieCC » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:15 pm

TMU wrote:
IggieCC wrote:
TMU wrote:
OMG!!! You totally read my mind. I was actually going to PM you within the next few days to ask if you could help me make a Mion avy with Harden's head on.

That's pretty insane!!! Hope you don't mind if I use it.

Spoiler:
Image


It'll be my pleasure :)

Spoiler:
Image


OMG! What to do now? A McGrady one too?

Can't hurt to have a few options TMU. I change my mion avi 3 times a day at least :)
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING, J McWubets
FOREVER NO #4
User avatar
TMU
Forum Mod - Rockets
Forum Mod - Rockets
Posts: 26,123
And1: 4,075
Joined: Jan 02, 2005
Location: Not Houston
       

Re: ***Major Signing coming to the NBA*** 

Post#35 » by TMU » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:17 pm

IggieCC wrote:
TMU wrote:
IggieCC wrote:Image

It'll be my pleasure :)

Spoiler:
Image


OMG! What to do now? A McGrady one too?

Can't hurt to have a few options TMU. I change my mion avi 3 times a day at least :)


That sounds like a plan. :nod:
Thanks. I appreciate it! You guys do a great job spreading the fun around here.
Image
ClipsFanSince98
Analyst
Posts: 3,009
And1: 2,837
Joined: Sep 19, 2015
 

Re: ***Major Signing coming to the NBA*** 

Post#36 » by ClipsFanSince98 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:49 pm

Yea, I'm also curious on that. Is Tsherkin gone?
"Teodosic alterns genius plays with boneheaded ones, he is highly inconsistent, and he's gonna be a HUGE liability on defense, you're not gonna be able to play him" -Martensitic
User avatar
bmurph128
Analyst
Posts: 3,204
And1: 1,866
Joined: May 28, 2015
     

Re: ***Major Signing coming to the NBA*** 

Post#37 » by bmurph128 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:04 pm

bwgood77 wrote:FINALLY a full roster. We needed those key free agent signings to put us over the top. Great to have you.



Meh...Jordan didn't need that much help..
User avatar
DayofMourning
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
Posts: 12,021
And1: 19,981
Joined: Jan 03, 2006
Location: On rotations! Finally!
       

Re: ***Major Signing coming to the NBA*** 

Post#38 » by DayofMourning » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:16 pm

bmurph128 wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:FINALLY a full roster. We needed those key free agent signings to put us over the top. Great to have you.



Meh...Jordan didn't need that much help..


Its for all those days of rest the moderators need;)
Image

#2 Bam fan.
User avatar
BombsquadSammy
Forum Mod - Spurs
Forum Mod - Spurs
Posts: 5,331
And1: 9,991
Joined: Sep 03, 2014
Location: Venice
     

Re: ***Major Signing coming to the NBA*** 

Post#39 » by BombsquadSammy » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:44 am

DayofMourning wrote:
bmurph128 wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:FINALLY a full roster. We needed those key free agent signings to put us over the top. Great to have you.



Meh...Jordan didn't need that much help..


Its for all those days of rest the moderators need;)


I just heard Howard's sitting all of us in the upcoming matchup against InsideHoops.
FUN FACTS:
- Teams don't win rings; teams win titles-- players win rings
- There are only 8 seeds in each conference; the team that finishes 10th isn't the '10th seed'-- it's just the 10th-place team
- Sammy is admittedly a bit of a pedant
User avatar
DayofMourning
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
Posts: 12,021
And1: 19,981
Joined: Jan 03, 2006
Location: On rotations! Finally!
       

Re: ***Major Signing coming to the NBA*** 

Post#40 » by DayofMourning » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:04 pm

BombsquadSammy wrote:
DayofMourning wrote:
bmurph128 wrote:

Meh...Jordan didn't need that much help..


Its for all those days of rest the moderators need;)


I just heard Howard's sitting all of us in the upcoming matchup against InsideHoops.


InsideHoops...man, I've not been there in forever. Brings back memories of long forgotten hoops sites (for me at least) such as Hoopsworld. I remember when that site reported that the Heat had agreed to sign Tracy McGrady. Was big news. Too bad they jumped the gun a bit. Would have been nice.
Image

#2 Bam fan.

Return to The General Board