Paul Zipser

Moderators: ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris

casketball
Senior
And1: 405

Re: Paul Zipser 

Post#21 » by casketball » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:29 am

TheDavinciCHODE wrote:Exposing the male white male privledge trigger feminist euro-centric global transgender racist understones of the Bulls front office?

#OpenYourEyes

What a nerd you are

-------——_——
Tony Snell Superfan
"Get Out the Way, Let the Real F. Ballas thru" - Juvenile
meekrab
RealGM
And1: 8,928

Post#22 » by meekrab » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:10 am

UtahJazzFan88 wrote:Why is he getting more minutes than Valentine? I don't watch enough Bulls games to judge, but it doesn't make sense that Hoiberg has played him more than Valentine & Payne.

Simple answer: Valentine is a 1/2 and Zipser is a 3/4 who can sort of play 2. The Bulls' roster is stacked with PGs and lacking in SF/PFs.
JiriWelsch
Sophomore
And1: 169

Post#23 » by JiriWelsch » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:53 am

RakimAbdulJabar wrote:
UtahJazzFan88 wrote:Why is he getting more minutes than Valentine? I don't watch enough Bulls games to judge, but it doesn't make sense that Hoiberg has played him more than Valentine & Payne.

He's a solid rookie, doesn't really play like a rookie, doesn't get scared, can play both ends, I'd say he's the main reason they didn't mind moving McDonkey.

He's not starter material at this stage, and likely will be a bench player the majority of his career but he's impressed me for a rookie especially adjusting to the NBA.

Doesn't deserve more minutes than Valentine but easily deserves minutes ahead of Payne.....Benny the Bull deserves minutes over Payne, that guy is one of the worst players I've ever seen in the NBA

Cam Payne is atrocious. Watching him play is physically and emotionally excruciating.
kodo
RealGM
And1: 13,263

Post#24 » by kodo » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:28 am

Valentine is a SG for the Bulls, Zipser is a combo forward but his style is more stretch PF than true wing.

In terms of bigs, the Bulls have been just rotating through everybody including Joff to see what sticks.

FO doesn't even pretend to care about winning anymore, they're just screwing around with lineups at this point.

Until the Bulls franchise actually starts losing money (and it's one of the highest valued franchises in the league) there isn't much incentive for the owner to care. He only cares about baseball, and he's gone on record saying that.
Tiesto_Lakers
Analyst
And1: 4,154

Post#25 » by Tiesto_Lakers » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:14 am

He's got a cool name, that's for sure.
BernteB
Senior
And1: 905

Post#26 » by BernteB » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:31 am

he played 41 mins last night. second most after butler for that game. coach seems to see something in him.

Return to The General Board