SHAQ believes the earth is FLAT.

Moderators: Knickstape1214, DayofMourning, Dirk Nowitzki, Mr. E, bwgood77, BombsquadSammy, ken6199, Tarik Black, magnumt, GimmeDat, Rhettmatic, KF10, Slava, CoreyGallagher, Yuri Vaultin

User avatar
DonMega
Head Coach
Posts: 6,208
And1: 6,641
Joined: Dec 03, 2008
Location: Anger Management
   

SHAQ believes the earth is FLAT. 

Post#1 » by DonMega » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:25 pm

User avatar
laploutocratie
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,369
And1: 10,708
Joined: Aug 16, 2014
Location: Chicago, IL
     

Re: SHAQ believes the earth is FLAT. 

Post#2 » by laploutocratie » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:26 pm

People are so trollable
Image
Yoshun
Veteran
Posts: 2,554
And1: 1,553
Joined: Dec 24, 2012
       

Re: SHAQ believes the earth is FLAT. 

Post#3 » by Yoshun » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:28 pm

The Earth isn't flat?
User avatar
Gary Cokeman
Junior
Posts: 279
And1: 904
Joined: Feb 03, 2012
Location: Gotham
     

Re: SHAQ believes the earth is FLAT. 

Post#4 » by Gary Cokeman » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:31 pm

Lol, I was flabbergasted when Kyrie said it, because I legitimately did not know there were people out there that actually believe this. After doing research on the subject I've come to the conclusion there's maybe 5 people who are actually **** crazy and believe its flat, and the rest are just trolls.
Image
Ballerhogger
RealGM
Posts: 11,299
And1: 2,164
Joined: Jul 06, 2014
       

Re: SHAQ believes the earth is FLAT. 

Post#5 » by Ballerhogger » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:41 pm

Hahahaha shaq is hilarious. LSU education at its finest hahah .
Bizzy_Bee
Junior
Posts: 356
And1: 258
Joined: May 30, 2010
 

Re: SHAQ believes the earth is FLAT. 

Post#6 » by Bizzy_Bee » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:45 pm

Sources say this was a huge point of contention between him and Kobe before he got traded
User avatar
Dominater
Lead Assistant
Posts: 5,825
And1: 2,512
Joined: Jan 16, 2005
Location: Cuba

Re: SHAQ believes the earth is FLAT. 

Post#7 » by Dominater » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:58 pm

Like your girlfriend!
KC: Do you still think your a championship caliber team?
Gar: I never said that and correct me if i'm wrong
KC: You were asked that question at the news conference announcing Thibodeau's dismissal and you answered yes
HotTubMike
Senior
Posts: 659
And1: 750
Joined: Apr 06, 2015
     

Re: SHAQ believes the earth is FLAT. 

Post#8 » by HotTubMike » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:01 pm

Dominater wrote:Like your girlfriend!


True, I'm not even about big boobs.
User avatar
thomchatt3rton
Veteran
Posts: 2,644
And1: 322
Joined: Jun 11, 2009
 

Re: SHAQ believes the earth is FLAT. 

Post#9 » by thomchatt3rton » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:02 pm

First thing Shaq says is that his history books lied to him, and so he's suspicious of other facts as well. That's an interesting aspect of this kind of phenomenon.
I thought the Bucks should have drafted Denzel Valentine in the 10th spot.
User avatar
JohnWillow
Bench Warmer
Posts: 1,434
And1: 1,308
Joined: Jun 27, 2015
Location: Punching Vivek in the face.
 

Re: SHAQ believes the earth is FLAT. 

Post#10 » by JohnWillow » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:11 pm

Image
Vivek be like.

Image
User avatar
Edrees
General Manager
Posts: 8,052
And1: 2,732
Joined: May 12, 2009
Contact:
         

Re: SHAQ believes the earth is FLAT. 

Post#11 » by Edrees » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:22 pm

thomchatt3rton wrote:First thing Shaq says is that his history books lied to him, and so he's suspicious of other facts as well. That's an interesting aspect of this kind of phenomenon.


Unlike history you can test real science right now and find out for yourself
Goldbum
Sixth Man
Posts: 1,850
And1: 83
Joined: Jul 12, 2001
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah

Re: SHAQ believes the earth is FLAT. 

Post#12 » by Goldbum » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:23 pm

Maybe I'm giving these guys too much credit but, I think all this flat earth stuff in tongue in cheek...
I'm a stranger in a strange land.
If you ever see a 6'8" white dude running around SLC with a big Blazers tattoo on his right arm... Say whats up.
omaro34
Junior
Posts: 450
And1: 398
Joined: Feb 14, 2013
Location: Earth

Re: SHAQ believes the earth is FLAT. 

Post#13 » by omaro34 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:24 pm

Lol i see morons on social media actually thinking that Shaq is serious with these claims.
User avatar
DonMega
Head Coach
Posts: 6,208
And1: 6,641
Joined: Dec 03, 2008
Location: Anger Management
   

Re: SHAQ believes the earth is FLAT. 

Post#14 » by DonMega » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:24 pm

Gary Cokeman wrote:Lol, I was flabbergasted when Kyrie said it, because I legitimately did not know there were people out there that actually believe this. After doing research on the subject I've come to the conclusion there's maybe 5 people who are actually **** crazy and believe its flat, and the rest are just trolls.


If you click it now, you'll be surprised: (some livestream I found with a ton of flat planet believers) :lol:
The comment section has me actually shocked how many people believe this
User avatar
knicksup19
Senior
Posts: 728
And1: 96
Joined: Jul 19, 2008

Re: SHAQ believes the earth is FLAT. 

Post#15 » by knicksup19 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:25 pm

earth being flat is one of the dumbest theories one can believe in, I'm not a super logical everything can be proved by science kind of guy, but this is so ridiculous.

MY main argument is if you look at a flat map of earth NY is closer to Australia than LA (assuming the earth isn't round). so assuming the earth isn't round and NY is closer to AUS than LA. how come a flight from LA to AUS is nearly 5-6 hours in duration less than NY.

the answer is because from LA you can fly left wrap around the pacific ocean and land in AUS because the earth is round lol
ImageThe big three in the House!!! LOL]
User avatar
LLJ
RealGM
Posts: 47,032
And1: 10,547
Joined: Jul 10, 2003
Location: Unfixed

Re: SHAQ believes the earth is FLAT. 

Post#16 » by LLJ » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:26 pm

HotTubMike wrote:
Dominater wrote:Like your girlfriend!


True, I'm not even about big boobs.



No such thing as big boobs. They're all actually flat. It's an illusion, people!!!! :lol:
Wagonband
Freshman
Posts: 60
And1: 89
Joined: Feb 03, 2014

Re: SHAQ believes the earth is FLAT. 

Post#17 » by Wagonband » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:28 pm

knicksup19 wrote:earth being flat is one of the dumbest theories one can believe in, I'm not a super logical everything can be proved by science kind of guy, but this is so ridiculous.

MY main argument is if you look at a flat map of earth NY is closer to Australia than LA (assuming the earth isn't round). so assuming the earth isn't round and NY is closer to AUS than LA. how come a flight from LA to AUS is nearly 5-6 hours in duration less than NY.

the answer is because from LA you can fly left wrap around the pacific ocean and land in AUS because the earth is round lol


Do we really live in an age where you actually have to give examples why you believe the earth isn't flat? :lol:
User avatar
sp6r=underrated
RealGM
Posts: 11,520
And1: 2,052
Joined: Jan 20, 2007
 

Re: SHAQ believes the earth is FLAT. 

Post#18 » by sp6r=underrated » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:33 pm

fans are being trolled hard. next step is get some management figures to join in the troll.
User avatar
PockyCandy
Analyst
Posts: 3,667
And1: 5,276
Joined: Jan 27, 2015
     

Re: SHAQ believes the earth is FLAT. 

Post#19 » by PockyCandy » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:38 pm

sp6r=underrated wrote:fans are being trolled hard. next step is get some management figures to join in the troll.


Imagine if Popovich said that the earth is flat.
Image

My Youtube Channel. The #1 place to watch highlights of classic running-backs:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRCZ96IaHDaW8xr5TZq3GUQ
User avatar
DonMega
Head Coach
Posts: 6,208
And1: 6,641
Joined: Dec 03, 2008
Location: Anger Management
   

Re: SHAQ believes the earth is FLAT. 

Post#20 » by DonMega » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:39 pm

LLJ wrote:
HotTubMike wrote:
Dominater wrote:Like your girlfriend!


True, I'm not even about big boobs.



No such thing as big boobs. They're all actually flat. It's an illusion, people!!!! :lol:


But how could bags of sand be flat?

Return to The General Board