SHAQ believes the earth is FLAT.

Moderators: ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris

jonjames
Veteran
And1: 1,757

Re: SHAQ believes the earth is FLAT. 

Post#101 » by jonjames » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:13 pm

Yoshun wrote:
jonjames wrote:That's cool. But answer me this. How has knowing that the Earth is flat compared to a sphere benefited you in life?

It's just clarifies a lot of questions I previously had in life when i was younger. Like why is the world system run the way it is. If our govts or people especially with great wealth and power really did have best interest for he people..why is it that they can't come together for the greater good of mankind and end world hunger, war, drug human trafficking etc. Why do we still hear the atrocities committed by people in our inner cities women children being raped and sold people working slave wages for the rest of lives or children being trained to be soldiers to kill fellow brethren? They have plethora of money and resources to solve these problem mostly caused by lopsided financial imbalances..so why don't they? Youre probably asking how does that pertain to flat earth..basically my epiphany came after my revelation of our earth being flat motionless plane and not the spherical earth we have been taught from school. The evidence for flat earth is profound and compelling if you care to search. It made me think that if they lied to us about something so monumental and integral as the place of our existence what else could they possibly have lied about. Come to find out through exhaustive research all the pieces of the puzzle started coming together and everything started to make sense. They never did have the best interest for the people..they want the poor weak the people and those that really have no real significance in society to kill themselves off..less people on earth more resources for them. They used pseudo science to deceive society by teaching false theories in public education school systems by inhibiting our abilities to think critically for ourselves. Without this ability to think forvourselves we are mindless slaves and they basically gain control over us for their monetary gain (taxing everything for and keep us in debt/slave cycle)bc they are the supposed gatekeepers of knowledge and we look to these "scientists" for all the "answers". They keep feeding us lies so we stay asleep in their matrix. It seems crazy but the further you investigate you quickly realize it's no faux but rather the cold hard reality that we live in. Fortunately we have thousands of people awakening all over the world that can see through the fraudulent criminal scam they been pulling on us for years and might be on brink of truth revolution. I didn't want to go to deep considering this is a basketball forum but bc you asked I felt compelled to share.

I agree learning about the Earth is important. People should learn and know about where they live.

I also agree people should look at the science and find out for themselves. No theory should be thrown aside without being given a proper look. People should absolutely review the evidence on the concept of flat Earth. It's important.

That said, I don't see the evidence as all that compelling at all. I've done the research. I've watched Eric Dubay's Youtube video and read a good portion of his stuff. I've also read work from others, most of whom aren't people who follow modern scientific principles (Eric Dubay is a writer and part time yoga/kung fu instructor). Honestly, I don't see it. The things they say really don't make much scientific sense to me.

Is the Earth flat? Maybe, but having spent a good amount of time on the research, there really isn't very much scientific evidence. Most of it stems from the ideas you have outlined here. The idea scientists and governments around the world are lying to us seems to be the best argument, and that isn't a scientific one at all. I'm willing to bet the government lies about a great number of things, but, honestly, that needs to be thrown out in order to look at the evidence objectively. If you come from that perspective, your research isn't unbiased.

To add to this, Flat Earthers tend to respond just as harshly as people who people who don't believe in flat Earth theory and can be just as dismissive. I've had numerous conversations with people who follow Flat Earth theory attempting to discuss the science. Most of those conversations typically end in me being called all kinds of names and suggestions of me being too close minded to understand, often when they run into something flat Earth theory can't explain as well as traditional science.

Anyway, I have no interest in continuing to debate the issue, especially here. I've been involved in enough discussion about it. My point is two fold:
1. No one should write off any theory until they do the research
2. No one should allow their feelings about the government to influence their understanding of the science itself.

You make a fair point..however even excluding any sentiments towards government and just looking at the natural science objectively it only validates my point about the globe earth being the biggest hoax on mankind. If we just think for ourselves we understand basic properties of water. We know that water doesn't curve and doesn't conform to the exterior shape of an object. Water no matter where its displaced will always find its level. Rivers only flow downhill but on globe earth it would be flowing in all directions. On top of that the concept of water sticking to our earth despite spinning 1000mph on its axis bc the gravitional pull of its center mass is complete nonsense and pseudo science. Water doesn't stick to a ball spinning really fast..it flies out and this can be proven using empirical data and conducting real experiments. The true essence of science is being skeptical and testing out your hypothesis and experimenting to find real evidence that is observable testable repeatable..by taking an authority figures word at face value especially on things that we havent tested out ourselves is the very opposite of science. Youre being met with hostility because maybe you havent turned that skepticism towatds flat Earth to same token as the globe earth you been taught. When someone rehashes the same rhetoric from the dogmatic principles of science course the argument doesn't end very well especially when the very thing that's being challenged is that dogma. One food for thought the UN logo (United nations) is the image of flat Earth mapped out and divided into 33 sections. Is there something the world leaders know that most of the world doesnt? Hmm..
jonjames
Veteran

Post#102 » by jonjames » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:32 pm

mixerball wrote:
jonjames wrote:
mixerball wrote:go watch felix baumgartners jump on youtube

also

look at the moon

Go pro/fish eye lens

dodged the moon i see.

also
explain sattelite images of going round the earth.

also
explain gravity

also
i cant believe im reasoning with a flatearthtard

What about the moon? We never been there and never will. It's not a physical object. It's a light think of spotlight. If you zoom in on the moon it is transparent.

Gravity doesn't exist. It's a man made concept to explain how oceans stick together on ball earth without spilling over to perpetuate globe earth myth. Only density and buoyancy. Things heavier than air fall..things lighter than air rises.

Likewise.
kj_
Analyst
And1: 3,298

Post#103 » by kj_ » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:41 pm

He also thinks no one can figure out the Pythagorean Theorem. Not big on his sixth grade knowledge.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM mobile app
mixerball
Veteran
And1: 2,276

Post#104 » by mixerball » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:45 pm

jonjames wrote:
mixerball wrote:
jonjames wrote:

Go pro/fish eye lens

dodged the moon i see.

also

also
explain gravity

also

What about the moon? We never been there and never will. It's not a physical object. It's a light think of spotlight. If you zoom in on the moon it is transparent.

Gravity doesn't exist. It's a man made concept to explain how oceans stick together on ball earth without spilling over to perpetuate globe earth myth. Only density and buoyancy. Things heavier than air fall..things lighter than air rises.

Likewise.

ok, just a troll, i see. better than the flatter i reckon.
theforumblue
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,891

Post#105 » by theforumblue » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:57 pm

mixerball wrote:
jonjames wrote:
mixerball wrote:dodged the moon i see.

also

also
explain gravity

also

Likewise.

he's not trolling at all. those are the theories put forth by the flat earthers. earth is also hurtling through space, constantly "going up" if you will, and that's what creates effect like weight and "gravity".
screw these absolute garbage refs
Curmudgeon
RealGM
And1: 21,789

Post#106 » by Curmudgeon » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:05 am

Is the moon flat too?
"Numbers lie alot. Wins and losses don't lie." - Jerry West
"You are what your record says you are."- Bill Parcells
"Offense sells tickets. Defense wins games. Rebounding wins championships." Pat Summit
Pennebaker
Head Coach
And1: 5,577

Post#107 » by Pennebaker » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:44 am

DonMega wrote:
Pennebaker wrote:Look... seriously... if Donald Trump can be president in 2017 then the Earth can be flat in 2017... that's basically what it comes down to.

Nothing is sacred anymore, and science is impotent.

Scary times.

What does science have to do with politics? Nothing. Seems you just want to bash trump on every turn and are in here now.

What does science have to do with politics?? You've never heard of political science?

The point is that a person like Donald Trump would never be able to get elected unless fact became powerless in our era - which it has because of social networks and the invention of the idea of "alternative facts".

Donald Trump becoming president is due to the influence of "alternative facts". At the same time Shaq and Kyrie Irving believing that the Earth is flat also due to this idea of internet inspired "alternative facts".

In other words, the election of Donald Trump as President of the United States in 2016 is as stupid as Shaquille O'Neal and Kyrie Irving believing in 2017 that the Earth is flat - and for the same reasons.

I thought that was obvious.
Blomberg
Junior
And1: 265

Post#108 » by Blomberg » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:26 am

Yeah, I thought the earth was flat too until I flew in airplane as a 4 years old. :crazy:
jonjames
Veteran

Post#109 » by jonjames » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:56 pm

theforumblue wrote:
mixerball wrote:
jonjames wrote:

Likewise.

he's not trolling at all. those are the theories put forth by the flat earthers. earth is also hurtling through space, constantly "going up" if you will, and that's what creates effect like weight and "gravity".

Calling those theories is completely ludicrous and just plain depressing, those are facts. Facts that can actually be proven with actual evidence unlike globe earth theory that can only be tested and verified by these "top scientists" with their hubble telescopes. Our own senses tell us the earth is flat and fixed. We dont see any curvature. We don't feel any motion whatsoever. But somehow bc of early indoctrination we now see what they want us to see and what they want us to feel. We as society have lost our abilty to think for ourselves but that cant be blamed on us entirely..my generation and many generations before fell for their deception for many years. However our generation unlike many generations before us are living in the age of information there are no excuses for willful ignorance. Mainstream science is a joke and Nasa and all the other spokespersons for globe earth ie.(Neil degrasse tyson bill nye) are in damage control bc they realize not everyone is asleep and there are more awakening each day.
jonjames
Veteran

Post#110 » by jonjames » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:04 pm

Curmudgeon wrote:Is the moon flat too?

Again, it's not a spherical object like we imagine..it's just a translucent light.
Gibson22
Sixth Man
And1: 899

Post#111 » by Gibson22 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:10 pm

110 posts (111 with this) and the man was joking. He wasn't even trolling, he was joking. C'mon man
JaxMagic
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 325

Post#112 » by JaxMagic » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:47 pm

How do solar and lunar eclipses work?
laika
Analyst
And1: 1,996

Post#113 » by laika » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:59 pm

JaxMagic wrote:How do solar and lunar eclipses work?

Us eclipsarians came up with a very convincing con for that.

Solar- moon between earth and sun.
Lunar- earth between moon and sun.

It almost makes sense, but really it's just a cover for the giant soul-harvesting spaceship that travels the solar system. The schedule has gotten a little tighter since the invention of so called "science". But don't worry- we're out there watching you like we always have.
ImSlower
Lead Assistant
And1: 6,426

Post#114 » by ImSlower » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:29 pm

I still want to know about the Planet Earth II penguins. Are those scientists and David Attenborough also in on this con?

If Antarctica is a giant ring around the flat world, wouldn't we constantly hear curious people exploring the edge? At some point in history? Some expedition, something? Of all the curious, adventurous people in the past millennia, no one went "hey let's check out this edge of the world!" ?

Wouldn't someone like Kyrie or Jon here be totally fascinated by what he'd run into beyond that undescribed end of the world?

Wouldn't a single person "in" on this massive, millennia spanning long con by an organization that would take hundreds of thousands of people in the know, just one or two people, to come out and say ''hey globe folks, here's this plane window manufacture that starts bending images after about 18,000 feet up. That's why you have all seen the curved surface from that flight to Cancun"

Just one security guard in 1903 who says " screw that job, I was stationed on lame Antarctica for twenty years so no one else walked off that damn edge"

One kid with a telescope to say "um, everyone? The moon sure seems to be rotating like a globe up there, I have mapped the whole surface out, it took me 28 days."

Kyrie and co must be terrified walking around, knowing that hundreds of thousands of people all around him are devoting their lives to forward this super super secret.
DonMega
General Manager
And1: 8,689

Post#115 » by DonMega » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:08 pm

hey jonjames tell me what other flat earth believers have failed to answer me. What happens if I keep going one direction? Do I hit a wall or fall off the cliff. Which one is it?
BernteB
Senior
And1: 905

Post#116 » by BernteB » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:16 pm

jonjames wrote:
theforumblue wrote:
mixerball wrote:ok, just a troll, i see. better than the flatter i reckon.

Calling those theories is completely ludicrous and just plain depressing, those are facts. Facts that can actually be proven with actual evidence unlike globe earth theory that can only be tested and verified by these "top scientists" with their hubble telescopes. Our own senses tell us the earth is flat and fixed. We dont see any curvature. We don't feel any motion whatsoever. But somehow bc of early indoctrination we now see what they want us to see and what they want us to feel. We as society have lost our abilty to think for ourselves but that cant be blamed on us entirely..my generation and many generations before fell for their deception for many years. However our generation unlike many generations before us are living in the age of information there are no excuses for willful ignorance. Mainstream science is a joke and Nasa and all the other spokespersons for globe earth ie.(Neil degrasse tyson bill nye) are in damage control bc they realize not everyone is asleep and there are more awakening each day.

good gawd, what did i just read? well then again, we live a world in which a completely clueless and uttely stupid tool like trump can become president of the most powerful country in the world. so yeah, flat earth ftw! :D
jonjames
Veteran

Post#117 » by jonjames » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:41 pm

DonMega wrote:hey jonjames tell me what other flat earth believers have failed to answer me. What happens if I keep going one direction? Do I hit a wall or fall off the cliff. Which one is it?

Go back and read the thread..I told you we live inside a firmament, a dome if you will. The sun, moon, stars and all the celestial bodies are inside of our firmament and rotate above us, exactly how we percieve. They know this info but will not let this out to public because the implications are catastrophic for them. It basically exposes the lie after lie they have taught down to us from our education system (ie big bang evolution heliocentrism gravity theory of relativity etc)and all the cover ups of scandals, false flags and what have you.. Shaq wasn't lying about his quote on how they manipulate the mind. He's an openly admitted freemason I know he knows much more than the average person in society.
jonjames
Veteran

Post#118 » by jonjames » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:54 pm

ImSlower wrote:I still want to know about the Planet Earth II penguins. Are those scientists and David Attenborough also in on this con?

If Antarctica is a giant ring around the flat world, wouldn't we constantly hear curious people exploring the edge? At some point in history? Some expedition, something? Of all the curious, adventurous people in the past millennia, no one went "hey let's check out this edge of the world!" ?

Wouldn't someone like Kyrie or Jon here be totally fascinated by what he'd run into beyond that undescribed end of the world?

Wouldn't a single person "in" on this massive, millennia spanning long con by an organization that would take hundreds of thousands of people in the know, just one or two people, to come out and say ''hey globe folks, here's this plane window manufacture that starts bending images after about 18,000 feet up. That's why you have all seen the curved surface from that flight to Cancun"

Just one security guard in 1903 who says " screw that job, I was stationed on lame Antarctica for twenty years so no one else walked off that damn edge"

One kid with a telescope to say "um, everyone? The moon sure seems to be rotating like a globe up there, I have mapped the whole surface out, it took me 28 days."

Kyrie and co must be terrified walking around, knowing that hundreds of thousands of people all around him are devoting their lives to forward this super super secret.

Now you're actually thinking..which is good. It's okay to be skeptical of what I'm saying..I was too. Go do your research. Yes we live amongst people in our society that are members of secret societies you know the ones that jfk alluded to in his speech. These are your neighbors your fathers uncles brothers teachers congressman etc. However usually only those in high positions have any real power or influence in the order. They live by a code of secrecy..they swore an oath to their fraternity their brotherhood. And from what I gathered there are over 7 million members all over the world. There are whistle blowers and ex members that have left their orgainizations and exposing for who they are. End goal is to create one world government currency religion and control the masses.
DonMega
General Manager
And1: 8,689

Post#119 » by DonMega » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:59 pm

jonjames wrote:
DonMega wrote:hey jonjames tell me what other flat earth believers have failed to answer me. What happens if I keep going one direction? Do I hit a wall or fall off the cliff. Which one is it?

Go back and read the thread..I told you we live inside a firmament, a dome if you will. The sun, moon, stars and all the celestial bodies are inside of our firmament and rotate above us, exactly how we percieve. They know this info but will not let this out to public because the implications are catastrophic for them. It basically exposes the lie after lie they have taught down to us from our education system (ie big bang evolution heliocentrism gravity theory of relativity etc)and all the cover ups of scandals, false flags and what have you.. Shaq wasn't lying about his quote on how they manipulate the mind. He's an openly admitted freemason I know he knows much more than the average person in society.

Thanks for replying, I didn't feel like going back and reading the thread because I don't have an ounce of belief that what your saying has any merit. I am open to theories on aliens, alternate realities, different gods, afterlife and entities, false flag events, corporations that control governments. etc etc. But flat earth, no. It's just the dumbest thing I have ever heard as there is no scientific proof. I do however, acknowledge that you have the balls to speak out about it as there really must be a small number of flat earth believers.

I'm also a little confused on why one of the flat earth believers hasn't sent one of those balloons into the hemisphere to prove their point that the earth is flat? Oh right, because you can see the curvature.

According to shaq this is a drawing. Best I've ever seen.

You're telling me that's fake? :lol:
mixerball
Veteran
And1: 2,276

Post#120 » by mixerball » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:21 pm

DonMega wrote:
jonjames wrote:

Thanks for replying, I didn't feel like going back and reading the thread because I don't have an ounce of belief that what your saying has any merit. I am open to theories on aliens, alternate realities, different gods, afterlife and entities, false flag events, corporations that control governments. etc etc. But flat earth, no. It's just the dumbest thing I have ever heard as there is no scientific proof. I do however, acknowledge that you have the balls to speak out about it as there really must be a small number of flat earth believers.

I'm also a little confused on why one of the flat earth believers hasn't sent one of those balloons into the hemisphere to prove their point that the earth is flat? Oh right, because you can see the curvature.

According to shaq this is a drawing. Best I've ever seen.

You're telling me that's fake? :lol:

dont engage a troll. he told me this was fish eye.

Return to The General Board