WCQF | (1) Golden State Warriors vs Portland Trailblazers (8) | GSW 4-0

Moderators: Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake

Series Prediction

Warriors in 4
53%
Warriors in 5
30%
Warriors in 6
5%
Warriors in 7
0%
Trailblazers in 4
4%
Trailblazers in 5
1%
Trailblazers in 6
4%
Trailblazers in 7
3%

Total votes: 409

NBAfan3024
RealGM
And1: 7,035

Re: WCQF | (1) Golden State Warriors vs Portland Trailblazers (8) | GSW 4-0 

Post#2281 » by NBAfan3024 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:00 pm

seriously not winning the title this year would be shocking and dissapointing if we are healthy..
Flash Falcon X
General Manager
And1: 4,706

Post#2282 » by Flash Falcon X » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:48 pm

NBAfan3024 wrote:seriously not winning the title this year would be shocking and dissapointing if we are healthy..

Even if Curry injures his knee again, Kevin Durant is better than Harrison Barnes.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM mobile app
#DubNation
dynamic duo
Analyst
And1: 10,486

Post#2283 » by dynamic duo » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:15 pm

kd and curry both have huge pressure to win the finals mvp, curry has been choking for 2 finals now and kd needs to win because he made the weakest move in league history by joining the best regular season team of all time who were 1 minute away from winning their 2nd straight title. he is he ultimate bandwagoner regardless and i don't think he is ready for the scrutiny that is coming on his way if he doesn't win the fmvp.
andrewww
General Manager
And1: 2,684

Post#2284 » by andrewww » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:17 pm

dynamic duo wrote:kd and curry both have huge pressure to win the finals mvp, curry has been choking for 2 finals now and kd needs to win because he made the weakest move in league history by joining the best regular season of all time who were 1 minute away from winning their 2nd straight title. he is he ultimate bandwagoner regardless and i don't think he is ready for the scrutiny that is coming on his way if he doesn't win the fmvp.

Nah the only pressure is on the internet keyboard warriors who have outlined what KD/Steph should or shouldnt do, as if you speak for them. They're having fun winning games and could care less on what most of the haters think.
xfactor
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,592

Post#2286 » by xfactor » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:46 pm

andrewww wrote:
dynamic duo wrote:kd and curry both have huge pressure to win the finals mvp, curry has been choking for 2 finals now and kd needs to win because he made the weakest move in league history by joining the best regular season of all time who were 1 minute away from winning their 2nd straight title. he is he ultimate bandwagoner regardless and i don't think he is ready for the scrutiny that is coming on his way if he doesn't win the fmvp.

Nah the only pressure is on the internet keyboard warriors who have outlined what KD/Steph should or shouldnt do, as if you speak for them. They're having fun winning games and could care less on what most of the haters think.

BOOM!
hongdayuan
Sixth Man
And1: 1,793

Post#2287 » by hongdayuan » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:52 pm

xfactor wrote:
andrewww wrote:

BOOM!

Knowing NBA this could be the first year u get co-FMVP's
cdubbz
RealGM
And1: 2,793

Post#2288 » by cdubbz » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:55 pm

dynamic duo wrote:kd and curry both have huge pressure to win the finals mvp, curry has been choking for 2 finals now and kd needs to win because he made the weakest move in league history by joining the best regular season team of all time who were 1 minute away from winning their 2nd straight title. he is he ultimate bandwagoner regardless and i don't think he is ready for the scrutiny that is coming on his way if he doesn't win the fmvp.

Curry has been choking for 2 finals in a row?! Educate yourself on 2015, son.

There is absolutely NO PRESSURE for KD or Curry to win MVP. All this talk about "weakest move" by KD is hot garbage.
Kuya wrote: a good agent collects all the data, including quotes to give them leverage in contract deals.
The-Power
General Manager
And1: 9,045

Post#2289 » by The-Power » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:30 am

dynamic duo wrote:kd and curry both have huge pressure to win the finals mvp, curry has been choking for 2 finals now and kd needs to win because he made the weakest move in league history by joining the best regular season team of all time who were 1 minute away from winning their 2nd straight title.

People are still buying that narrative? Seriously?
Mylie10
RealGM
And1: 9,612

Post#2290 » by Mylie10 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:22 am

NBAfan3024 wrote:seriously not winning the title this year would be shocking and dissapointing if we are healthy..

Goes without saying.
Khoee wrote “
Mav_Carter wrote: my list doesn't matter...I'm pretty much wrong on everything...
dynamic duo
Analyst

Post#2291 » by dynamic duo » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:28 am

cdubbz wrote:
dynamic duo wrote:kd and curry both have huge pressure to win the finals mvp, curry has been choking for 2 finals now and kd needs to win because he made the weakest move in league history by joining the best regular season team of all time who were 1 minute away from winning their 2nd straight title. he is he ultimate bandwagoner regardless and i don't think he is ready for the scrutiny that is coming on his way if he doesn't win the fmvp.

There is absolutely NO PRESSURE for KD or Curry to win MVP. All this talk about "weakest move" by KD is hot garbage.

through 3 games (2015 regular vs the finals) :

47% from the field vs. 32% from field
44% from three-point vs. 32% from three and 16 turnovers

curry started front-running when it was clear lebron couldn't carry that cavs team anymore so he has couple "good boxscore" games to show for.

how many finals mvp votes did he get again? :lol:

He certainly didn't choke as much as he did in 2016 finals. :lol:

son
Warriors07
Rookie
And1: 750

Post#2292 » by Warriors07 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:49 am

dynamic duo wrote:
cdubbz wrote:

curry started front-running when it was clear lebron couldn't carry that cavs team anymore so he has couple "good boxscore" games to show for.

son

The fck u on, i have never seen stats like that...it's like saying you havent **** for 3days so you dont have poop therefore you're an alien :lol:
Chris Porter's Hair
Forum Mod - Warriors
Forum Mod - Warriors
And1: 3,552

Post#2293 » by Chris Porter's Hair » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:04 am

dynamic duo wrote:
cdubbz wrote:

son

So he choked if we just ignore whenever he played well? Is that the narrative?

crzyyafrican makes the best sigs, quite frankly
freypies
Junior
And1: 120

Post#2294 » by freypies » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:13 am

dynamic duo wrote:
cdubbz wrote:

son

Who the hell looks at performance through only the first three games. The rest matter too you know, and overall he was great - certainly their best player, especially in the 4th quarter when it matters most.
NBAfan3024
RealGM
And1: 7,035

Post#2295 » by NBAfan3024 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:40 am

dynamic duo wrote:
cdubbz wrote:

son

what kind of idiotic logic is this? :lol: :lol: :lol: a series is not 3 games
dynamic duo
Analyst

Post#2296 » by dynamic duo » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:25 am

NBAfan3024 wrote:
dynamic duo wrote:
cdubbz wrote:

son

i have never said he choked all games. curry was nowhere to be seen when lebron was still fresh and not exhausted from playing 1 vs 5. but when he couldn't carry the team anymore curry started front-running. and let's not forget that delly was hospitalized after game 3 - "i was stuck on the table. i had the IV in and i was still cramping. they helped me to the cold tub and I just collapsed in it for 20 minutes.". delly was locking down the mvp :lol:

amazing that lebron won 2 games with delly :lol:

let's just wait when curry actually gets 1 finals mvp vote.
CnG
Rookie
And1: 2,554

Post#2297 » by CnG » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:49 am

dynamic duo wrote:
NBAfan3024 wrote:
dynamic duo wrote:

son

i have never said he choked all games. curry was nowhere to be seen when lebron was still fresh and not exhausted from playing 1 vs 5. but when he couldn't carry the team anymore curry started front-running. and let's not forget that delly was hospitalized after game 3 - "i was stuck on the table. i had the IV in and i was still cramping. they helped me to the cold tub and I just collapsed in it for 20 minutes.". delly was locking down the mvp :lol:

My man is SO MAD his favourite team got cooked by a guy who sings Disney songs on national TV in his spare time :lol:
Read on Twitter
dynamic duo
Analyst

Post#2298 » by dynamic duo » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:07 pm

CnG wrote:
dynamic duo wrote:
NBAfan3024 wrote:

My man is SO MAD his favourite team got cooked by a guy who sings Disney songs on national TV in his spare time :lol:

i don't get mad and i was not aware he (curry?) sings disney songs on national tv :lol: no wonder he blew a 3-1 lead in the finals :lol:
CnG
Rookie
And1: 2,554

Post#2299 » by CnG » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:20 pm

dynamic duo wrote:
CnG wrote:
dynamic duo wrote:

i don't get mad and i was not aware he (curry?) sings disney songs on national tv :lol: no wonder he blew a 3-1 lead in the finals :lol:

"I don't get mad"...

Enjoy the next few years of getting angry watching people with a better life than you compete for championships :)

Read on Twitter
dynamic duo
Analyst

Post#2300 » by dynamic duo » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:28 pm

CnG wrote:
dynamic duo wrote:
CnG wrote:

"I don't get mad"...

Enjoy the next few years of getting angry watching people with a better life than you compete for champions :)

you keep telling me i'm mad :lol: , i'm just responding to people who get upset because of my takes on curry and kd :lol:

Return to The General Board