Do you consider Stephen Jackson an ALL-STAR?

Moderators: ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris

Do you consider Stephen Jackson an All-Star?

YAH
23%
NAH
77%

Total votes: 65

GSWhoopfan
Head Coach
And1: 67

Post#41 » by GSWhoopfan » Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:32 am

Jackson is defintely talented...and if most people go off percentages they arent looking at the right one, which would be win percentage.

i dont think he is an allstar, nor will he ever be. but he has been the most clutch player (offensively and defensively) thus far for the warriors. he can start 5-17, but he hits that shot in the final phases of the game.
Lets Go Baron Davis...i dont care what jersey you put on. Lets go.
Big Smooth is focused and ready to handle the centers of the league.
Curry and Ellis will be a top 5 back court this season. 6/25/2010
dockingsched
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 21,662

Post#42 » by dockingsched » Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:41 am

bynumsbreakout wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Warriors a top 3 team in the west? Can you really say that with a straight face? Who knows what would have happened if Jackson played in the first 7 games, you can't just assume they would be a top 3 team with him playing those games. You guys are tied for the 8th seed right now and in my opinion will be on the outside looking in at season's end, which is when this discussion will be moot.

agreed. plus most of the top west teams have been dealing with injuries. would the warriors have a top 3 post jackson record if parker, bynum, paul/chandler, nene/melo, etc were healthy?
"We must try not to sink beneath our anguish, Harry, but battle on." - Dumbledore
rutheredfox
Bench Warmer
And1: 0

Post#43 » by rutheredfox » Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:41 am

in the west no. in the east maybe. he's not an allstar but he definitely does little things that help the team win. much like tayshaun and shane battier.

Return to The General Board