Top 5 Loudest NBA Playoff Arena's

Moderators: ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris

HumbleBumbleBee
Analyst
And1: 3

Re: Top 5 Loudest NBA Playoff Arena's 

Post#41 » by HumbleBumbleBee » Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:42 pm

-no order-
Boston
Toronto
Utah

I didn’t think we could possibly out do ourselves this year compared to the circus that the ACC was against VC and the Nets…but game 3 and 4 (especially game 3) was something I had never experienced…the crowd was amazing, chants, signs, the sea of red…I went to the game with my boss and he didn’t show up to work the next day because his voice was gone…I was sitting about 10 rows up from the Magics bench and all the guys where looking up into the stands throughout the entire game...HOWWWARRRD!
Got Raps FanFiction?
DanLanghiOwnsAll
Veteran
And1: 28

Post#42 » by DanLanghiOwnsAll » Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:39 pm

Golden State and Sacramento. Northern California supports basketball to the fullest.

I put Sacramento second because their arena was quiet/empty a lot this year. The Kings weren't even that bad of a team this year. I went to both arenas multiple times. The only time it got semi-loud in Arco is when the Warriors/Lakers were in town and both times it seemed like they got invaded by the opposing team's fans. Sacramento fans need to start coming back to full force because they were easily the loudest in the league.
KF10
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings
And1: 5,446

Post#43 » by KF10 » Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:26 pm

DanLanghiOwnsAll wrote:Golden State and Sacramento. Northern California supports basketball to the fullest.

I put Sacramento second because their arena was quiet/empty a lot this year. The Kings weren't even that bad of a team this year. I went to both arenas multiple times. The only time it got semi-loud in Arco is when the Warriors/Lakers were in town and both times it seemed like they got invaded by the opposing team's fans. Sacramento fans need to start coming back to full force because they were easily the loudest in the league.

Yeah, this is true. Because last year under Mussleman, we were horrible and had a 33 win season. And people just stop going consistently and thus breaking the streak of consecutive sellouts at 355ish at opening night this year. BUT this year wasn't THAT bad, the crowd still got in the game very well. And our crowd is still better than the majority of the league EVEN our depleted crowd. We still have crazy fans still. But yeah, Sacramento is 2nd in your list.

Here is a sample of the Arco crowd this year, when the Kings are playing good basketball (Our home record was 26-15, which is actually great. Put that into perspective, that the FOURTH BEST home record in the East behind Boston, Detroit, and Cleveland):

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xvRaLkAuRp4& ... re=related
And 1 Amare
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#44 » by And 1 Amare » Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:52 pm

DanLanghiOwnsAll wrote:Golden State and Sacramento. Northern California supports basketball to the fullest.

That's because it's F*CKIN HYPHY out there in the Bay Area.

Like seriously if Oracle Arena made their lower level tickets for NBA games around $15 dollars, you'd get a crowd as hyphy as THIS:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmhgieJZXRc

yeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

And here's a clip of both the Bay and Sacramento basketball crowds.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJqFqRtjxTY

Even the Bay's rich white people be going crazy during games too, you saw that sea of gold during the 2007 NBA Playoffs, crazy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHVPEFam_Og
| Monta Ellis | Marco Belinelli | Anthony Randolph | Brandan Wright | Andris Biedrins |
jazzarenumber1
Ballboy

Post#45 » by jazzarenumber1 » Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:15 am

-I have seaon tickets to the Jazz and we have some on the most die hard fans out there, it is crazy how loud we can get. The playoffs are insane, after every game my ears would be ringing for about a half hour and my voice would be completly gone. I love Utah's crowd and all the fans everyone else hates us but thats just being a Jazz fan.
SupaFly78
Banned User

Post#46 » by SupaFly78 » Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:28 am

Golden State and it's not even close!
A.J.
Banned User
And1: 1

Post#47 » by A.J. » Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:40 am

SupaFly78 wrote:Golden State and it's not even close!

I think he meant playoffs this season.
rutheredfox
Bench Warmer

Post#48 » by rutheredfox » Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:29 am

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Uuz346dXoSQ

utah, warriors, jazz. i personally haven't noticed anything outrageous from the raptors, lakers, or other teams.
And 1 Amare
Banned User

Post#49 » by And 1 Amare » Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:40 am

A.J. wrote:
SupaFly78 wrote:Golden State and it's not even close!

I think he meant playoffs this season.

LOL if that's supposed to be some type of cheap shot at Golden State.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHVPEFam_Og
| Monta Ellis | Marco Belinelli | Anthony Randolph | Brandan Wright | Andris Biedrins |
DmoneyH3
Pro Prospect
And1: 1

Post#50 » by DmoneyH3 » Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:10 pm

1-Portland
2-Utah
3-Sacramento
4-Golden State
5-Boston..for now,once they suck, it'll be crappy
HawaiianJazzFan
Sixth Man
And1: 828

Post#51 » by HawaiianJazzFan » Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:34 pm

It can't be the warriors and not even close.... Don Nelson even said that Utah was the loudest arena he had ever been to...

[quote]"This is one of the loudest crowds I've ever coached [against] before," said Golden State's Don Nelson, who has been coaching in the NBA since shortly after the Pilgrims landed. "This is an unbelievable fan base here, and the Jazz should be very proud of that as well. We're trying to compete with [them] and I think we're close, but I don't know. [It's a] fantastic crowd, unbelievable in this building. It was fun to be in this game." [/quote]
ininja
Ballboy

Post#52 » by ininja » Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:45 pm

HumbleBumbleBee wrote:-no order-
Boston
Toronto
Utah

I didn’t think we could possibly out do ourselves this year compared to the circus that the ACC was against VC and the Nets…but game 3 and 4 (especially game 3) was something I had never experienced…the crowd was amazing, chants, signs, the sea of red…I went to the game with my boss and he didn’t show up to work the next day because his voice was gone…I was sitting about 10 rows up from the Magics bench and all the guys where looking up into the stands throughout the entire game...HOWWWARRRD!

I was at Game 3 vs. the Magic in the upper bowl.. it got sooo loud when the Raps went on a run near the end of the half that this woman behind us passed out. Paramedics spent like 20-25 mins trying to revive her!
snaquille oatmeal
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,763

Post#53 » by snaquille oatmeal » Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:33 pm

in general-
Utah
Sacto
NY
Boston
*LA

*when the real fans can afford tickets. who wants to pay 500.00 for a nosebleed ticket and 50,000. for a floor ticket.

this season-
Utah
Boston
NO
Toronto
Warriors
Forum permissions