Kevin Garnett cheap shot on Marco Belinelli

Moderators: ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris

CHIMOCHI
Starter
And1: 2

Re: Kevin Garnett cheap shot on Marco Belinelli 

Post#61 » by CHIMOCHI » Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:19 pm

NO-KG-AI wrote:Where is the 4 page topic about Dirk elbowing Harpring and Kirilenko in the face?

Not only is Dirk a classless punk, but he's only going after a stick figure, and a 6'6 white guy, I think it's racially charged, and he's just a thug out there.

Not a whine post
u mad?
UCFJayBird
Forum Mod - Magic
Forum Mod - Magic
And1: 3,413

Post#62 » by UCFJayBird » Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:20 pm

mr_sunshine wrote:
CaptainFanchini wrote:Seriously: one thing is good/strong defense, another thing are fouls like that ... that's a really bad move, with good chances to give bad injuries ... that's a punk move, not good defense ...

This sport is Basketball, not Football/Rugby ....

Riiiiight. When's the last time you saw someone get injured on a hard screen?

hard screen? none that I can recall. a lowered shoulder? I'm sure plenty of people have been injured in those situations. It's so easy to run into that shoulder and fall backwards like that and bang your head on the floor and get a concussion, or fall down wrong on a shoulder or arm.
RockTHECasbah
Lead Assistant
And1: 10

Post#63 » by RockTHECasbah » Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:25 pm

Please post in a more mature manner if you want to keep posting on realgm. BR
Know anyone who is disabled? has an addiction?
HandyTax - Your Canadian Disability Tax Credit Consultants
http://www.handytax.ca
The Rondo Show
Analyst
And1: 327

Post#64 » by The Rondo Show » Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:32 pm

Wow, great pick by KG. I only wish he set a few more like that last night to get us open 3's that we hit like on that play.

Belinelli and his teammates should pay better attention and see the pick coming/call out the pick there.
CHIMOCHI
Starter
And1: 2

Post#65 » by CHIMOCHI » Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:37 pm

The Rondo Show wrote:Wow, great pick by KG. I only wish he set a few more like that last night to get us open 3's that we hit like on that play.

Belinelli and his teammates should pay better attention and see the pick coming/call out the pick there.

Sincerely,

Eddie House
u mad?
CellarDoor
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 972

Post#66 » by CellarDoor » Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:42 pm

NO-KG-AI wrote:Where is the 4 page topic about Dirk elbowing Harpring and Kirilenko in the face?

Not only is Dirk a classless punk, but he's only going after a stick figure, and a 6'6 white guy, I think it's racially charged, and he's just a thug out there.

The 6'6' white guy is tougher than nails. Aside from Artest, Wallace, and a few others he is a guy I'd want to avoid pissing off. Dirk did something once a year, KG does it once a week. And IIRC the shot on AK47 wasn't what I'd call "dirty". I could be thinking of a different play though.
tsherkin wrote:You can run away if you like, but I'm not done with this nonsense, I'm going rip apart everything you've said so everyone else here knows that you're completely lacking in basic basketball knowledge...
NYKnick87
Banned User
And1: 1

Post#67 » by NYKnick87 » Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:45 pm

I like how he had some words for Belinelli later on after another play. Yeah, KG's "intimidation" tactics really helped this game. You would think that losing by double digits to a Warriors team that started Belinelli, Watson, Biedrins, Jackson, and Wright should keep him quiet, but he still has to have some words.
NetsForce
Banned User
And1: 29

Post#68 » by NetsForce » Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:50 pm

I'm all for toughening up the league but I'm not for cheap shots and classless freaks. You have to protect the players which is why I never understood why the league did anything on all the Bruce Bowen intentional M. Bison slide fouls that were breaking people's ankles, nor can I understand how the league lets KG get away with these offensive fouls where he's clearly aiming to hurt the other player...

I'm not saying suspend KG because of this but fine him or for the love of God have the balls to call him for these offensive fouls during the game, the refs should know that it's not like KG would actually fight them, he's not that level of an idiot (I think...).
BrewCityBBQ
Analyst
And1: 79

Post#69 » by BrewCityBBQ » Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:59 pm

Kevin Garnett, racist piece of ****.
5DOM
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,811

Post#70 » by 5DOM » Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:03 pm

CellarDoor wrote:

The 6'6' white guy is tougher than nails. Aside from Artest, Wallace, and a few others he is a guy I'd want to avoid pissing off. Dirk did something once a year, KG does it once a week. And IIRC the shot on AK47 wasn't what I'd call "dirty". I could be thinking of a different play though.

once a week?
are you kidding me?
more like 3~4 times every play
RudyGay22
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#71 » by RudyGay22 » Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:05 pm

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=TpgB7cN12i8

Why do something so primitive? KG behaves like a primate. I used to feel sad for him watching Duncan win ring after ring after ring. I guess it's true that some people just can't handle winning. Instead of picking on the little guys (mad respect for Belinelli, by the way), he should tangle with the big boys like Marc Gasol or Darko Milicic on the Grizzlies. They'll make this little ***** learn what respect really is.
snaquille oatmeal
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,763

Post#72 » by snaquille oatmeal » Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:12 pm

5DOM wrote:
CellarDoor wrote:

once a week?
are you kidding me?
more like 3~4 times every play

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbB731KpKuw

I don't mind physical play, but if it is ellegal the refs should call it period.
Forum permissions