Kevin Garnett cheap shot on Marco Belinelli

Moderators: ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris

mr_sunshine
Assistant Coach
And1: 482

Re: Kevin Garnett cheap shot on Marco Belinelli 

Post#21 » by mr_sunshine » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:10 am

Well since Marco spent most of the game flopping on the floor anyway, why shouldn't KG put him back down there? If KG is fined, that clown deserves a fine to the same extent for flopping on other plays. Whatever happened to that anyway? Is Stern so infatuated with globalizing the NBA that he backed down on it?
killacalijatt
General Manager
And1: 1,708

Post#22 » by killacalijatt » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:15 am

mr_sunshine wrote:Well since Marco spent most of the game flopping on the floor anyway, why shouldn't KG put him back down there? If KG is fined, that clown deserves a fine to the same extent for flopping on other plays. Whatever happened to that anyway? Is Stern so infatuated with globalizing the NBA that he backed down on it?

A flop is when gets called for a blocking fould and goes flying 60 feet back Marco never got a blocking foul they were all called charges so in that case its not considered a flop more like acting
St.Nick
Banned User
And1: 1

Post#23 » by St.Nick » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:18 am

mr_sunshine wrote:Well since Marco spent most of the game flopping on the floor anyway, why shouldn't KG put him back down there? If KG is fined, that clown deserves a fine to the same extent for flopping on other plays. Whatever happened to that anyway? Is Stern so infatuated with globalizing the NBA that he backed down on it?

What's the connection between a "flop" and a guy taking a cheap shot in an attempt to injure him?

Just admit that what KG did was dirty and dangerous. If you want to get into a "flop" discussion then start another thread.

BTW, that "clown" schooled your asses for 22 pts tonight. If only KG and Ray Allen could have been so "clownish."
J-Rich-
Banned User
And1: 4

Post#24 » by J-Rich- » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:21 am

Why bring stern in this? He helped you guys by telling the refs to suck celtic's dicks.
Eww Stop It
Banned User

Post#25 » by Eww Stop It » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:25 am

The Celtics lost to an already bad team (that was missing three 20 ppg players) because one of the Warriors defenders were "flopping".

"No! You forget that the Celtics played yesterday too! And we played without Perkins, who we desperately needed against the Warrors humungo dominant frontline!"

Oh my bad, that's why they lost huh. They were tired and couldn't handle the Warriors amazing big men.

Geez, Warriors suck. Golden State should have gotten blown out that game.
HarlemHeat37
Banned User
And1: 6

Post#26 » by HarlemHeat37 » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:28 am

You have managed to antagonize several teams with this post. Check your PMs.
Eww Stop It
Banned User

Post#27 » by Eww Stop It » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:30 am

Lol @ the previous 2 posts before mine.

Lets not get into an argument with celtics fans.

Celtics fans will easily forget about this loss once they start dominating the league again. Meanwhile, this game will probably be the last time the Warriors ever play good this season. Just stay humble with the win against Boston, or else it'll be the last time we get to enjoy the feeling of a fresh win.

EDIT: Wasn't talking about HarlemHeat's post. I was talkin bout the previous 2 posts from other Warriors fans.
Chubby Chaser
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#28 » by Chubby Chaser » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:41 am

KG is the worst at setting picks I've ever seen. Almost every pick he sets is illegal. It's absurd how he's gotten away with it for this long. I know the refs see it, they just don't call them on him.
J-Rich-
Banned User
And1: 4

Post#29 » by J-Rich- » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:47 am

Eww Stop It wrote:Lol @ the previous 2 posts before mine.

Lets not get into an argument with celtics fans.

Celtics fans will easily forget about this loss once they start dominating the league again. Meanwhile, this game will probably be the last time the Warriors ever play good this season. Just stay humble with the win against Boston, or else it'll be the last time we get to enjoy the feeling of a fresh win.

EDIT: Wasn't talking about HarlemHeat's post. I was talkin bout the previous 2 posts from other Warriors fans.

You guys would be lucky to have a .500 record if you lose 4 of your starters for most of the season like warriors have. But dont worry we'll have plenty more wins when our team have at least 3 of the starters playing together
garrick
Head Coach
And1: 2,974

Post#30 » by garrick » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:52 am

Regardless if Marco was flopping when taking charges that illegal screen was too much by KG. Teams need to stand up to this guy and not let him push their players around.
damo[23]
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 64

Post#31 » by damo[23] » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:55 am

Its just passion and heart
Teddy KGB
General Manager

Post#32 » by Teddy KGB » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:55 am

Wow I can't see how people are defending that play. It was absolutely a dirty play, that p*ssy even lowered his shoulders to hurt Bellineli more.

What a POS.
Formerly ss_maverick, JHos Hydro
Eww Stop It
Banned User

Post#33 » by Eww Stop It » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:59 am

HarlemHeat37 wrote:etc...

I see this thread is helping you release your anger about how Suns fans react to Bowen.

Only the strong survive? Like how Pau Gasol's tough, rough, non-moist, sandy, hardcore, defense is what helped the Lakers survive against San Antonio in the WCF. No wonder why people fear him. (Since we're bringing Bowen and the Spurs as examples in this thread because they the good team too; belongs in same conversation as C's, lawlzz).

It's not about being controversially rough on defense that makes you great. Matt Barnes throws people around all the time and still no one takes him seriously. And it's not like anyone is scared of KG, (hint: hence the sarcasm in this thread and the mentions of KG picking on little Euros).

"Nobody will do anything to Kg"

Well duh, that's why its funny why he's doing all that "dirty work" on random international players/rookies. Someone already posted how KG stopped acting all hard once Lamar Odom got back at him. Maybe KG should try to start **** with Ron Artest or Ben Wallace, he should shove them hard on a screen like he did to the barely-english-speaking Belinelli.

blah blah blah getting random. 2:48 am in the Bay. Bored, aint **** goin down tonight I guess everyone's busy.

Lol.

Multi-cul Literature, everyone had to bring a food that has symbolic meaning.

DaMontay brought tacos and when he presented it his symbolic meaning was that it was a food his mom always made while he was growing up. The class all got some and they were hella good. Montay was all like, "Ay ya'll can get extras if you want". Everyone was hella excited and was gonna go up to get more, but the teacher interrupted and said, "nuh-uh! It's Sara's turn to present her food. You guys have to wait until after Sara's turn in order to get more of DaMontay's tacos".

So then Sara goes up and presents her food. It was cupcakes. Her symbolic meaning, "Soo, I decided to make cupcakes. Umm, I picked cupcakes because my best friend - well, I don't talk to her anymore, but she's still my best friend- and I used to always hang out when we were younger, but then she killed herself one day....".

*about 5 seconds of silence......*

Some random girl in my class blurts out, "Ok, so can we have more of DaMontay's tacos now?!"

LOL PWNNNNED!!! NO SYMPATHY AT ALL DAMNNN. DIDN'T EVEN CARE AT ALL ABOUT HER FRIEND WHO KILED HERSELF

So yeah. Story of my life.

"yeah nice attempt but you really need to get out more, you're random spontaneous posts on realgm are really (Please Use More Appropriate Word). just to let you know".

Lol. Belinelli with his damn arm sleeve tryna look like Iverson.

XD!!!!!!
Eww Stop It
Banned User

Post#34 » by Eww Stop It » Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:02 am

damo[23] wrote:Its just passion and heart

LOL.

[green] don't mistake passion for anger. [end green text to end my sarcasm]
mr_sunshine
Assistant Coach
And1: 482

Post#35 » by mr_sunshine » Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:04 am

HarlemHeat37 wrote:....

<3

The rest of you need to watch some 80s basketball... ya know before 90% o the players in the L were bloody vagines. Setting a hard screen doesn't deserve a suspension! You guys ever played ball at the gym or park? That **** happens all the time. :lol:

And to the guy who said it's only a flop if a blocking foul is called, are you kidding me? You realize a flop is exaggerating contact to try to bait the refs into calling a charge (or other offensive) right? Whether or not it's called an offensive or defensive foul doesn't change whether or not the guy flopped.
RutgersBJJ
General Manager
And1: 125

Post#36 » by RutgersBJJ » Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:10 am

It really doesn't matter, KG is going to retire with 1 ring and will never be mentioned as one of the all-time greats because he could never carry a team like Duncan or Shaq did.
RIP Jared Jeffries. Gone but never forgotten...2006-2012
Fran Vasquez
Rookie
And1: 95

Post#37 » by Fran Vasquez » Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:10 am

its just his mating ritual, he initiates contact that way, its not his fault, he can help it
its like the gay version of sylar, he cant contain the urge must eat braaaains, i mean have sex with tiny eurooooosssssss
mmm, tasty tasty euros
Eww Stop It
Banned User

Post#38 » by Eww Stop It » Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:14 am

Lol like players in the 80s only picked on little euro's who speak no english?

We're well aware of the NBA pre-handcheck rule pre-badboy pistons and all that. I'm tired of this pussy mentality that Stern is tolerating. Its just coming to our attention that KG is doing all his tough guy antics on "certain" players. Jeez, if he did all that to guys like LeBron, Cp3, Artest, etc. then props to him.
crzy
Lead Assistant
And1: 0

Post#39 » by crzy » Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:34 am

CaptainFanchini
Veteran
And1: 137

Post#40 » by CaptainFanchini » Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:50 am

I expect a future posterization on KG by Marco ...
Basketball is my religion

Return to The General Board