Celtics shout at Bulls after win

Moderators: ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris

TheSheriff
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,229

Re: Celtics shout at Bulls after win 

Post#81 » by TheSheriff » Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:09 pm

OMG... NBA players talking trash! Shocking!!!! Stop the presses! There NBA players actually talk trash!!! What has the world come to?!
FakeScreenName123
RealGM
And1: 5,113

Post#82 » by FakeScreenName123 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:08 pm

This is getting ridiculous. No team is allowed to ever talk trash to another opponent. I get it.

You all make me sick, you are all little whiney brats.

^^^^
Look, i trash talked. I am now scum of the earth.
RhythMic-
Ballboy
And1: 0

Post#83 » by RhythMic- » Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:03 pm

Trash talk is a part of sports. But It's the expletives they shout that probably pisses a lot of people off around here. Can't really blame them.

If not, then ya'll might as well bitch about Gary Payton.
Celtsfan1980
Assistant Coach
And1: 192

Post#84 » by Celtsfan1980 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:53 pm

Either you present some kind of evidence(a video would be nice) or you're just making claims off something you read. You can read a million things over the internet, so proof would be nice.
SpeedyG
RealGM
And1: 1,310

Post#85 » by SpeedyG » Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:17 am

suckfish wrote:
At least we weren't making death threats...

..Oh my.. Who made the death threat? Ben Gordon, Kirk Hinrich or Tyrus Thomas? Or was it some fan/lunatic in Chicago who has nothing to do with the bulls organization?

I don't really care. When you have the defending champs get all bitchy and riled up after a blowout win, you know they're more than a little edgy.

Did you really expect him to understand the difference between the two situations?
Bless the man if his heart and his land are one ~ FrancisM, R.I.P. 3/6/09
Joel Embust
Head Coach
And1: 3,055

Post#86 » by Joel Embust » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:28 am

Apollo33 wrote:Wow...

I'm speechless. Celtics (At least half of them) are classless punks, starting with KG.
As stated above, I'm pretty sure Ray Allen wasn't involved in this, as he's known as a pretty calm and respectful person.
Pathetic, flat out pathetic, though - the rest of the team.

So because he has a reputation as being a good guy in front of the media, he's going to be the only guy shutting his mouth when all of his teammates are acting like **** to the opposing team?

I don't think so. Ray Allen knows how to be a prick too. Just ask the vagina man.
Idunkonyou2
Lead Assistant
And1: 68

Post#87 » by Idunkonyou2 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:55 am

LOL at the Celtics talking trash then getting beat.

The Celtics are a team built for 2 or 3 runs and then lottery. Nothing more. Nothing less.
MagicFan32
RealGM
And1: 790

Post#88 » by MagicFan32 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:58 am

The celtics are just idiots, why would a team, as short handed as they are rile a young team up...just stupid
aol4532 on bill russell
I think if you put McGee back then, he would get those blocks just as easily as Russell did. Russell's athleticism was well ahead of the players of his time, and that's about it.
Blame Rasho
On Leave
And1: 8,466

Post#89 » by Blame Rasho » Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:06 pm

You need to lower your expectation of teams and players at times...
Celtics_Champs
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 7,971

Post#90 » by Celtics_Champs » Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:51 pm

I don't understand why there is not a 6 page thread on Ben Gordon grabbing his crotch?

Personally, I thought it was hilarious, and could care less. He deserves to showboat after that shot.

But if Garnett or Pierce would have done it, there would be a 6 page thread on how they're punks.
CHIMOCHI
Starter
And1: 2

Post#91 » by CHIMOCHI » Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:54 pm

u mad?
celticfan42487
RealGM
And1: 15,277

Post#92 » by celticfan42487 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:14 pm

MagicFan32 wrote:The celtics are just idiots, why would a team, as short handed as they are rile a young team up...just stupid

I agree, the Celtics team is stupid. The only reason the bulls played well is because they were angry that the Celtics team trash talked them.

Being the first time this has happened, after some consoling the Bulls team rose up [pun] to unknown abilities and won a game in this series in double overtime. It was such an obscure way for a game in this series to be played that this never before done trash talking can be the only reason the Celtics lost game 4. For certain.
semi-sentient
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 5,609

Post#93 » by semi-sentient » Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:41 pm

Twenty years is a long time to wait.
"Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere." - Carl Sagan
MaxRider
RealGM
And1: 5,805

Post#94 » by MaxRider » Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:19 pm

Albanian Damien wrote:At least we weren't making death threats... I've come to realize that the general board hates the Celtics. What annoys me is that no one on here will admit they hate the Champions because they're so great. The Celtics have what everyone wants, it's simple. People call the Spurs boring, they say Wade only won because of the refs, Celtics are trash talkers, I've even seen people undermine the Pistons by saying they got lucky the Lakers imploded. I'm probably gonna get bombarded with pissy responses by people but I don't care because everything I said is true. Just wait till next year, people will be moaning and say the refs gave LeBron James the finals, and that his team celebrates on the bench too much.

i don't hate Celtics or the champ, i just hate garnett
amcoolio
Hornets Forum John Hancock
And1: 9,216

Post#95 » by amcoolio » Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:48 pm

Albanian Damien wrote:At least we weren't making death threats... I've come to realize that the general board hates the Celtics. What annoys me is that no one on here will admit they hate the Champions because they're so great. The Celtics have what everyone wants, it's simple. People call the Spurs boring, they say Wade only won because of the refs, Celtics are trash talkers, I've even seen people undermine the Pistons by saying they got lucky the Lakers imploded. I'm probably gonna get bombarded with pissy responses by people but I don't care because everything I said is true. Just wait till next year, people will be moaning and say the refs gave LeBron James the finals, and that his team celebrates on the bench too much.

No, we hate them because the NBA tailor-made them into the team they are along with the KG trade by giving Boston all the help from the refs that is humanly possible without some sort of lawsuit brought up against the NBA. Jealous? Yes, I guess, since the NBA and Stern so blatantly favors Boston they were willing to do anything to see them in the Finals last season, and we all wish it could be our team. Oh well, at least I know the difference between teams winning by hard work and legitimately and teams winning like the Heat and Celtics because the league is in financial trouble and needs a boost.
I don't support domestic violence. Thanks Miles
Albanian Damien
Starter
And1: 639

Post#96 » by Albanian Damien » Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:17 pm

amcoolio wrote:

No, we hate them because the NBA tailor-made them into the team they are along with the KG trade by giving Boston all the help from the refs that is humanly possible without some sort of lawsuit brought up against the NBA. Jealous? Yes, I guess, since the NBA and Stern so blatantly favors Boston they were willing to do anything to see them in the Finals last season, and we all wish it could be our team. Oh well, at least I know the difference between teams winning by hard work and legitimately and teams winning like the Heat and Celtics because the league is in financial trouble and needs a boost.
Yea the NBA gives us all the help:
http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wireta ... or_game_4/
My Starting 5:

PG: Allen Iverson
SG: Paul Pierce
SF: Kevin Durant
PF: Kevin Garnett
C: Patrick Ewing
ChiCitySPORTS#1
RealGM
And1: 5,450

Post#97 » by ChiCitySPORTS#1 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:28 pm

^lol omg
shut up
Celtsfan1980
Assistant Coach
And1: 192

Post#98 » by Celtsfan1980 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:44 pm

amcoolio wrote:

Are you including the game vs. the Clippers where the Clipper never had control of a rebound in the possession where they won the game? Or Celtics games vs. the Lakers, Jazz, and Hornets where the refs have made many bad calls against Boston? If you're claiming Stern makes sure the officials are on Boston's side, where's the evidence? If you're claiming Stern helped bring about the Garnett trade, where's the evidence? The Tim Duncan draft lottery was one great example where the NBA could have helped out Boston, and we all know how that turned out.
NO-KG-AI
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,028
Location: The city of witch doctors, and good ol' pickpockets

Post#99 » by NO-KG-AI » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:56 pm

Can you imagine the thread explosion if Garnett grabbed his nuts like Gordon did?

"OMFG, CLASSLESS, BURN IN HELL"
Doctor MJ wrote:I don't understand why people jump in a thread and say basically, "This thing you're all talking about. I'm too ignorant to know anything about it. Lollerskates!"
Rasho Brezec
Knicks Forum Euro Scout
And1: 18,400

Post#100 » by Rasho Brezec » Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:46 pm

^^He'd have to have nuts so he could grab them...

Return to The General Board