Marbury possibly smoking weed....

Moderators: ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris

Shiggity
Junior
And1: 0

Re: Marbury possibly smoking weed.... 

Post#121 » by Shiggity » Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:00 am

what virgin
SideSwipe
Analyst
And1: 660

Post#122 » by SideSwipe » Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:17 am

SoCal you are an absolute disgrace. Youa re advocating disreespect for the laws of our nation. It continues to be 100% illegal, even in California. The only exception is by getting a prescription for a medical need. You do not have a medical need and are a law-breaker, and proud of it. You noob, get a clue, and tell your lazy low-life "millionaire" friends to use their time more constructively. Useless!

Calling it an overdramatization is ignoring where most of the weed you get is coming from. Either you are working with a hack doctor prescribing it to you or you absolutely ARE supporting the violence South of the border. Get a clue you fool, and maybe an educaton while you are at it.

Apparently my thoughts were cohesive enough for you....which is amazing given you propensity for being hopped up.

There will be a price to pay for the ignorance you are displaying right now. I hope it is not severe...for your sake.

As far as a high-horse is concerned, I am a person just like everyone else, except I try to influence people for good, while you waste your time toking up. So stupid to defend this.......idiot.
DC2
Senior

Post#123 » by DC2 » Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:44 am

Shiggity wrote:^^ whoa whoa whoa hold the f**k up there's a difference between addicts and people who seldom use marijuana

like there's a difference between alcoholics and people who go to a bar once a month

and if you talk this way about "drugs" i sure hope you don't drink because then you're just a walking contradiction

and "try it" isn't like DUDE HAVE 8 OUNCES WORTH. everything is in moderation, for ex. Muslims/Jews are not supposed to eat non-kosher/halal food but they still do anyways, but not everything they eat is non-halal/kosher

FYI I don't drink either. I live by morals and I don't do anything to my body that's unhealthy. Also, rarely is there someone that smokes weed but only does it once a month or so. Most of the time they are people that do it daily or atleast a few times a week. Those are the kind of people I avoid.
the_warden
Sixth Man
And1: 13

Post#124 » by the_warden » Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:46 am

Dunleavy17 wrote:FYI I don't drink either. I live by morals and I don't do anything to my body that's unhealthy. Also, rarely is there someone that smokes weed but only does it once a month or so. Most of the time they are people that do it daily or atleast a few times a week. Those are the kind of people I avoid.

How on Earth would you know? You already admitted you don't know anyone who does it.
@RyanOutrich wrote:@chrisbosh seems just like yesterday u hatched ouuta ur shell and the ugliest dino of them all was born
Kayjay
Banned User
And1: 180

Post#125 » by Kayjay » Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:47 am

Weed is pretty mild. You should really really try it before you knock it.
DC2
Senior

Post#126 » by DC2 » Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:02 am

the_warden wrote:
Dunleavy17 wrote:FYI I don't drink either. I live by morals and I don't do anything to my body that's unhealthy. Also, rarely is there someone that smokes weed but only does it once a month or so. Most of the time they are people that do it daily or atleast a few times a week. Those are the kind of people I avoid.

How on Earth would you know? You already admitted you don't know anyone who does it.
Not personally. My siblings (who don't do it either) have had friends that do it but I never "knew" them.
cmw17
Pro Prospect
And1: 70

Post#127 » by cmw17 » Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:08 am

People like side swipe bballmaniac and Dunleavy, you really need to get out more, try finding yourself a life. Take your i'm so moral and hollier than thou attitude and shove it, you're the ones that are sick here, but you are too ignorant to even realize it. I am sure smoking weed is nothing compared to some of the stuff you do in your private life. This is a basketball forum, we don't need you preaching to us on how you think everyone should live their lives. You don't wanna do it, fine, don't but don't go preaching on whats right from wrong, because believe me, nobody cares what you think.
Frank Lee wrote:I have confidence with the front office's ability
DC2
Senior

Post#128 » by DC2 » Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:24 am

cmw17 wrote:People like side swipe bballmaniac and Dunleavy, you really need to get out more, try finding yourself a life. Take your i'm so moral and hollier than thou attitude and shove it, you're the ones that are sick here, but you are too ignorant to even realize it. I am sure smoking weed is nothing compared to some of the stuff you do in your private life. This is a basketball forum, we don't need you preaching to us on how you think everyone should live their lives. You don't wanna do it, fine, don't but don't go preaching on whats right from wrong, because believe me, nobody cares what you think.

Quit being a hypocrite. You act like we're telling you how to live but yet you're telling us to get out and roll dope. How do you know I don't get out? Just because I don't worship a plant does not mean I don't have a life.
cmw17
Pro Prospect
And1: 70

Post#129 » by cmw17 » Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:32 am

Dunleavy17 wrote:
cmw17 wrote:People like side swipe bballmaniac and Dunleavy, you really need to get out more, try finding yourself a life. Take your i'm so moral and hollier than thou attitude and shove it, you're the ones that are sick here, but you are too ignorant to even realize it. I am sure smoking weed is nothing compared to some of the stuff you do in your private life. This is a basketball forum, we don't need you preaching to us on how you think everyone should live their lives. You don't wanna do it, fine, don't but don't go preaching on whats right from wrong, because believe me, nobody cares what you think.

Quit being a hypocrite. You act like we're telling you how to live but yet you're telling us to get out and roll dope. How do you know I don't get out? Just because I don't worship a plant does not mean I don't have a life.

Please show me where i said that. And I don't care whether you do or don't smoke weed, i barely touch it myself, but what I despise is people thinking they are some kind of saint because they don't and when people say I don't touch it or know anyone that does. If you don't know anyone that touches it, then you must live on some kind of isolated island and don't get out much, because it is very commonly used and not by dangerous criminals or the devil. you sound ignorant as hell, dude.
Frank Lee wrote:I have confidence with the front office's ability
the_warden
Sixth Man

Post#130 » by the_warden » Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:35 am

Dunleavy17 wrote:Quit being a hypocrite. You act like we're telling you how to live but yet you're telling us to get out and roll dope. How do you know I don't get out? Just because I don't worship a plant does not mean I don't have a life.

@RyanOutrich wrote:@chrisbosh seems just like yesterday u hatched ouuta ur shell and the ugliest dino of them all was born
J-Hawk04
Junior

Post#131 » by J-Hawk04 » Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:44 am

For all you people that think smoking a little weed is bad for you, i present you this:

http://www.drugpolicy.org/marijuana/factsmyths/

Yes, it is a biased site since they are pro-drug policy reform, but they back up all their statements with legit studies as sources.

Half the things they tell you in anti drug commercials and some of the things they teach you in high school are flat out lies.

Really educate yourself before you just believe everything Nancy Reagan told you in the 80's
the_warden
Sixth Man

Post#132 » by the_warden » Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:50 am

J-Hawk04 wrote:Really educate yourself before you just believe everything Nancy Reagan told you in the 80's

But nooooooo....my brainnnnnn!

Ortho Stice
Veteran
And1: 76

Post#133 » by Ortho Stice » Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:50 am

SideSwipe wrote:SoCal you are an absolute disgrace. Youa re advocating disreespect for the laws of our nation. It continues to be 100% illegal, even in California. The only exception is by getting a prescription for a medical need. You do not have a medical need and are a law-breaker, and proud of it. You noob, get a clue, and tell your lazy low-life "millionaire" friends to use their time more constructively. Useless!

Yeah, as if you refrain from things that aren't constructive, or useful. Did you forget you're posting on a basketball message board? Also, it doesn't take much to get it prescribed in California -- having anxiety once in a while is enough. And weed doesn't have the negative withdrawal symptoms of acceptable, nationally prescribed anxiety medications like Xanax. Keep your fantasy intact, though, I'm sure it makes you feel great.

Dunleavy17 wrote: I have met a few drug addicts and each one i've met were stupid and they worshipped the stuff. I'm not judging any of you and i'd prefer you not judge me either. We all have opinions and beliefs..

Drug addicts are stupid, but I'm not judging them! Nice. Also, I'm sure you know people who smoke weed, but you just don't know they actually smoke weed. The ones that are dumb obviously are the ones that are going to make it public. Your friend's parents aren't going to be lighting up a bong on the dining room table when you visit. And I'm sure you don't put anything in your body that's unhealthy. You've never had pizza before and only live off of broccoli. I'm sure there are thousands of other morally upright citizens who die of heart failure every year who supposedly never put anything harmful in their body either.
the_warden
Sixth Man

Post#134 » by the_warden » Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:53 am

Ortho Stice wrote:And I'm sure you don't put anything in your body that's unhealthy. You've never had pizza before and only live off of broccoli.

You ever try broccoli...

on weeeeeeeed?
Tekkenlaw
Starter
And1: 39

Post#135 » by Tekkenlaw » Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:08 am

The only legitimate argument against weed is that it's illegal, and even that argument could be called into question if you look into the history of why it was made illegal. Weed is far less harmful than fast food, and the people who disagree with that are clearly misinformed.
dawn_wan
Veteran
And1: 612

Post#136 » by dawn_wan » Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:18 am

meh whocares...
Jwade
Banned User

Post#137 » by Jwade » Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:31 am

What's with all the (Please Use More Appropriate Word) jesus humpers in this thread?
Ito
General Manager
And1: 789

Post#138 » by Ito » Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:31 pm

aha im blazin right now :D
Joker
RealGM
And1: 7,262

Post#139 » by Joker » Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:42 pm

Dunleavy17 wrote:
Shiggity wrote:^^ whoa whoa whoa hold the f**k up there's a difference between addicts and people who seldom use marijuana

like there's a difference between alcoholics and people who go to a bar once a month

and if you talk this way about "drugs" i sure hope you don't drink because then you're just a walking contradiction

and "try it" isn't like DUDE HAVE 8 OUNCES WORTH. everything is in moderation, for ex. Muslims/Jews are not supposed to eat non-kosher/halal food but they still do anyways, but not everything they eat is non-halal/kosher

FYI I don't drink either. I live by morals and I don't do anything to my body that's unhealthy. Also, rarely is there someone that smokes weed but only does it once a month or so. Most of the time they are people that do it daily or atleast a few times a week. Those are the kind of people I avoid.

So you never touch junk food, right?
BallAboveAll
Bench Warmer
And1: 4

Post#140 » by BallAboveAll » Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:55 pm

I don't judge people for doing it. I just don't do it and never have done it. And I'm not buying the whole you have try it crap.

Return to The General Board