Kobe Bryant & Kobe Bryants Wife

Moderators: Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake

gochi
Banned User
And1: 0

Re: Kobe Bryant & Kobe Bryants Wife 

Post#21 » by gochi » Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:05 am

Player_Royal wrote:at op : is it possible that you hate kobe a bit ? just a bit ? and btw : kobe's wife looks good

if you think kobe's wife looks good than you should look at yourself in the mirror and realize you look better.

i pretty much hate kobe due to his character, which is reminiscent of the picture i posted above titled "typical irrelevant la fans"

besides, kobe bryant is gay:

I also don't understand why posters post one word sentences which are supposed to be funny or smart, but actually are not. I can back-up anything I have stated in this thread, and I challenge anyone to to prove otherwise. Take for example, me declaring kobe bryant a homo. You can see above I have backed it up with pictures, and as many of you know (besides the la fans because they are just dumb) a picture is worth a thousand words!
Lazy Faizy
Veteran
And1: 1,906

Post#22 » by Lazy Faizy » Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:11 am

rumdiary
Starter
And1: 775

Post#23 » by rumdiary » Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:12 am

LookyThere wrote:
rumdiary wrote:Worst thread ever?

You're living in a world in which the American media systematically censor or don't even report massive atrocities carried out by the United States against innocent civilians on the scale of genocide, whilst telling you they're the "land of the free", and *this* is what you're angry about? :lol:

For the 99% of you who have no idea what I'm talking about:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKwJI9axblQ (19th December 2009)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJuqoDvyXOk (Documentary Circa 1990s)

Yeah too bad we're talking about basketball here. Go be a humanitarian and do something if you want to be seen as such a 'hero' instead of just talking out of your ass on an internet forum, because quite honestly I don't care.

To OP: :roll:

So obviously you didn't watch those YouTubes.

I guess if you haven't even the slightest interest in the truth then it's time you go back to sleep. Sorry if I disturbed you.

edit: Also, did you just say being a humanitarian is a bad thing?
TradeMachine
Banned User
And1: 3

Post#24 » by TradeMachine » Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:13 am

gochi wrote:besides, kobe bryant is gay:

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Excellent thread. 8-)
yCH
Junior

Post#25 » by yCH » Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:15 am

Was expecting this to happen LOL.
Trolls in full force after the Lakers lost.
gochi
Banned User

Post#26 » by gochi » Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:15 am

what lil' wayne has to say about kobe bryant: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjff_gsBRyg
yCH
Junior

Post#27 » by yCH » Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:20 am

Sometimes, it's hard to believe the hatred a player can get especially when that person has never met him before.

These haters really need to get a life LOL. Go outside. Make some friends. Get to know more people. As you know more ppl, you will start to realize that there are better things then to hate a player that you have never met before. Take my word of advice. Your life will be a lot better. :D
CowsMoo
Bench Warmer

Post#28 » by CowsMoo » Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:51 am

LOL. Do you feel good OP?
raptorsfan_04
Banned User
And1: 2

Post#29 » by raptorsfan_04 » Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:52 am

Kobe Bryant is HANDS DOWN the best player in the NBA today. This statement is indisputable.
blzrfan
Sixth Man
And1: 1

Post#30 » by blzrfan » Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:03 pm

In before the BAN.
TAI8
Banned User
And1: 4

Post#31 » by TAI8 » Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:04 pm

She's hot...
Canomad
Banned User
And1: 69

Post#32 » by Canomad » Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:13 pm

i dont like kobe as much as the next guy, but to say he sucks is ignorant.
glydersid
Senior
And1: 25

Post#33 » by glydersid » Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:19 pm

thread saved...

boogydown
Banned User
And1: 15

Post#34 » by boogydown » Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:25 pm

How sad is this guy?

- It's his wife, who cares if you think she is ugly or not. Why can't they show her on TV?
- It's Kobe Bryant. If his family is in the building, it would be nice to show them, even if she is ugly or not?
- I'd love to see any of the girls/guys you have been with.
MoCapone
Sophomore
And1: 19

Post#35 » by MoCapone » Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:37 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sekvzOLYnD4

out of all the things to pick out from that game you pic out kobe' wife in the building. Cmon man
infinite11285
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 25,413

Post#36 » by infinite11285 » Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:26 pm

gochi wrote:Firstly, how stupid is his wife? They get blown out on christmas day, on their own home court and she awaits for kobe to greet her/his kids with a smile. Its like she thinks she is relevant or something. Now i wouldnt make a big deal out of it, if it was once in a while, but come on, every time i watch the lakers, they always show kobes wife as if she is something worth looking at.

Secondly, the LA/CAV game on DEC25th/09 just goes to show how much LBJ is better at the game of basketball compared to the media hyped kobe bryant. LBJ is young compared to bryant, however, he acts like a pure adult. Take for example the incident where la's third-class fans (90% of ppl in croud) started to throw "fingers" onto the court. LBJ gathered his teamates and told them to play the game. Had it been kobe he would have urged the crowd with the nagging finger, screaming YEAH and shaking his head up and down like he was going to win the game by himself. What's hysterical is that kobe litreally walked off the court without congratulating lbj, like lbj had in the previous games when the cavs lost on christmas day. Oh, while were on the topic of how much kobe bryant sucks, lets not forget he committed rape. How the heck was this guy given mvp? He needed gasol to win a championship after all and sold out shaq because it was obvious shaq was the better player when shaq won the championship with wade.

Kobe Bryant blows, and shaq will win another championship with lebron. Whats kobe gonna do then? Cry for a better point guard? :lol:

:-?

Jimmy Recard
RealGM
And1: 5,371

Post#37 » by Jimmy Recard » Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:35 pm

LOL 3 pages and no one picked up on it yet???

OP = formally waived....LeBronCavs
Too Late Crew
Head Coach
And1: 750

Post#38 » by Too Late Crew » Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:44 pm

Maybe the post game TV apperance was negotiated between Kobe and ABC? You know part of the package to keep Kobe's wife from divorcing him and taking half of his money.

"look I know I cheated on you while you were pregnant with our child and it got exposed in the Media. But if I buy you a 3M$ ring, make sure you get on TV 20 times a year etc etc. can you you just tear up the divorce papers?

It likley all staged . I wouldn't be surpirsed if they arrange Tiger's wife and kids to meet him after every hole he gets par on or something.
Durbanfish4
Sophomore

Post#39 » by Durbanfish4 » Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:10 pm

Wow...this is one disgustingly ugly thread! By the way...the title should be 'Kobe Bryant and his wife.' You don't have to use his name twice to get the point across.

One more thing, if you think she isn't attractive then I would suggest going to the Optometrist to get your eyes checked and then after that pay a visit to a Neurologist so that you can get your head examined too!
CHIMOCHI
Starter
And1: 2

Re: Kobe Bryants Wife 

Post#40 » by CHIMOCHI » Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:17 pm

shaqfan1 wrote:Kobe Bryant's wife is more famous and important than you'll ever be.

damn
u mad?

Return to The General Board