Was Brandon Jennings' early success a fluke?

Moderators: ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris

KobeFarmarEra
Pro Prospect
And1: 0

Re: Was Brandon Jennings' early success a fluke? 

Post#41 » by KobeFarmarEra » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:08 am

The 55 point game is a red herring. Golden State has one of the worst defenses of all-time and both Turiaf and Biedrens did not play that game.

Jennings certainly has some Jamal Crawford in him. But he's not the next the Paul.
Fat Kat
RealGM
And1: 29,509

Post#42 » by Fat Kat » Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:11 pm

aboveAverage wrote:Yes. Brandon Jennings is the worst player in the NBA and everyone who questioned him was absolutely correct. He will never amount to anything. The fact that he can't put up good numbers surrounded with stars like Bogut/Ilyasova/Warrick/Charlie Bell/Carlos Delfino shows just how awful he really is. He should just retire right now and save himself the embarrassment of future failures.

He shouldn't retire. I see him settling into a steady Sebastian Telfair type of player.
All comments made by Fat Kat are given as opinion, which may or may not be derived from facts, and not made to personally attack anyone on Realgm. All rights reserved.®
aboveAverage
RealGM
And1: 2,604

Post#43 » by aboveAverage » Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Bumping this thread just to keep the discussion of how awful Jennings is alive. Anyone else think he's the worst player to ever play the game?
BrewCityBBQ
Analyst
And1: 79

Post#44 » by BrewCityBBQ » Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 pm

Brandon Jennings fails at everything he does. He can't even get the Kid n' Play haircut right. He is doomed to mediocrity.
Kyben36
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#45 » by Kyben36 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:24 pm

He is a rythem shooter, if he is on, he can score in bunches, the night he went for 50+, he was on, but I have seen him go 1 for 10 a few times before as well,
Kariya
Rookie
And1: 13

Post#46 » by Kariya » Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:31 pm

aboveAverage wrote:Bumping this thread just to keep the discussion of how awful Jennings is alive. Anyone else think he's the worst player to ever play the game?

posts like this are stupid.

insecure?
Before I walked through life, now I frolic.
mbucks22
Banned User
And1: 1

Post#47 » by mbucks22 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:45 pm

BLKOUT wrote:
GotItNow wrote:
BLKOUT wrote:You can't fluke for that period of time, if it was just one game or something then maybe but at one point he was the highest scoring rookie in NBA history for the first x amount of games into their careers.

I'm really unsure of him, I hope he fixes his shot but if not it could be ugly for a very long time.

He was great for 11 games.

Yes. I don't think you can fluke 11 games in a row when you're 19 years old and in your rookie season.

LeBron shot 41% as a rookie, it's not a new phenomena.

How much you want to bet everyone riding his jock now (on here), was calling him a bust after that?
BrooklynBulls
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,652

Post#48 » by BrooklynBulls » Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:49 pm

Quick quick, who remembers that Kevin Durant was Jamal Crawford, halfway through his rookie season?

Return to The General Board