Darren Collison vs Jrue Holiday

Moderators: PaulieWal, Doctor MJ, Clyde Frazier, penbeast0, trex_8063

Geaux_Hawks
Lead Assistant
And1: 979

Re: Darren Collison vs Jrue Holiday 

Post#21 » by Geaux_Hawks » Thu Sep 1, 2011 10:38 pm

daschysta wrote:Unfair to use playoff stats, Collison was badly injured after his first game. In his one healthy game he dropped 17-9-6 with two steals and a block... Holiday has more potential, but Collison was really hurt by playing under JOB who is an authoritarian point guard killer. He should be much better last year, and Jrue still hasn't shown that he can be as prolific as collison was filling in for CP3 his rookie year,a nd I believe collison can come quite a bit closer to that production next year.

I'd take Jrue, but its closer than most people are making it out to be. Collison still has the potential to be a borderline all-star caliber player.

Badly injured is an exaggeration. He still played 30+ minutes after game 2. I only used the playoffs as an example, but if you want to go back to regular season, then Collison looked more inconsistent than Jrue this year. I never seen Collison play for NO, but you would think a guy who put those kind of stats up, should have been more consistent the next year. I guess everybody is in a consensus agreement on the subject so it really isn't no point in egging on an argument I guess.

Return to Player Comparisons