Moderators: PaulieWal, Doctor MJ, Clyde Frazier, penbeast0, trex_8063

HornetJail
RealGM
And1: 12,536

Re: Kemba v Knight. 

Post#241 » by HornetJail » Wed Apr 3, 2013 3:34 am

Blkbrd671 wrote:Charlotte: 13-43 lead by a chucking sophmore

Portland: 25-30 lead by a young rookie
Just leisurely scrolling through here...

What???

The records have nothing to do with the point guards. Take Kemba off the Bobcats and we probably win like 4 games all year. Take Lillard off the Blazers and they win A LOT more games than the Cats. They have Lillard, Aldridge, Batum, Matthews, and Hickson. We have Kemba and Gerald Henderson. The difference in the records have NOTHING to do with the difference between Lillard and Kemba. Put Kemba on that team, his assists go through the roof. He will be a strong contender for an All-Star gig with a half decent big man. Having a guy like Aldridge to pass to would make Kemba cream himself.
formerly KEMBAtheMETEOR
Elden Payton
RealGM
And1: 2,591

Post#242 » by Elden Payton » Wed Apr 3, 2013 3:37 am

Noone is calling Knight a scrub!

They are saying he is not as good as Kemba and probably never will be which is looking that way, there is nothing wrong with saying that.

As I already said Blkbrd you are a troll and you just keep trolling.
Blkbrd671
RealGM
And1: 4,819

Post#243 » by Blkbrd671 » Wed Apr 3, 2013 3:40 am

Biz Gilwalker wrote:
Blkbrd671 wrote:Charlotte: 13-43 lead by a chucking sophmore

Portland: 25-30 lead by a young rookie
Just leisurely scrolling through here...

What???

The records have nothing to do with the point guards. Take Kemba off the Bobcats and we probably win like 4 games all year. Take Lillard off the Blazers and they win A LOT more games than the Cats. They have Lillard, Aldridge, Batum, Matthews, and Hickson. We have Kemba and Gerald Henderson. The difference in the records have NOTHING to do with the difference between Lillard and Kemba. Put Kemba on that team, his assists go through the roof. He will be a strong contender for an All-Star gig with a half decent big man. Having a guy like Aldridge to pass to would make Kemba cream himself.

i really don't recall what this debate was about, i believe it was stating that Kemba's 1 year experience really shouldn't be counted when debating lillard and kemba. and then like a cluster f* of tangents. i still maintain that i don't think you replace lillard with kemba, Kemba becomes a allstar. i think other aspects of kemba's game suffers, and i don't think kemba's game translates as well when he doesn't consistently have the green light. (mind you i'm not sure if Lillard does)
Blkbrd671
RealGM

Post#244 » by Blkbrd671 » Wed Apr 3, 2013 3:49 am

Sik Infant wrote:Noone is calling Knight a scrub!

Oh Really?

KembaWalker wrote:lol even with Kembas bad few games he's still having a better season than Knight. Dudes a scrub

So while your trying to make me out to be a troll, and failing. i'm actually making points. While this poster doesn't represent the entire fan base, i also didn't see any char posters, argue this or disagree but to continue debating.

They are saying he is not as good as Kemba and probably never will be which is looking that way, there is nothing wrong with saying that.

maybe after 3 -4 years, not 1 and 1/2. especially when the player is 20 years old. As said before(which you didnt quote), players can make dramatic jumps in 1 year, much like kemba did from last year to this.

As I already said Blkbrd you are a troll and you just keep trolling.

:lol: okay bud, replying to you constantly attacking me is not trolling.
Elden Payton
RealGM
And1: 2,591

Post#245 » by Elden Payton » Wed Apr 3, 2013 3:58 am

I've already quoted you numerous time laughing at people having a positive opinion of Kemba and you labelling him a chucker, don't throw stones.

I meant when have I iced Knight? When have I "hated" on him.

Keep deflecting Blkbrd as you like to say.

I'm not attacking you by calling you a troll, I provided the evidence.
Blkbrd671
RealGM

Post#246 » by Blkbrd671 » Wed Apr 3, 2013 4:08 am

Sik Infant wrote:I've already quoted you numerous time laughing at people having a positive opinion of Kemba and you labelling him a chucker, don't throw stones.

Are you referring to his kyrie irving comparison!? you also failed to post the rest of the discussion which was an actual discussion rather than attack like you are doing. Again you also are ignoring the fact that you posted quotes that aren't even mine.

Keep deflecting Blkbrd as you like to say.

deflecting? i've quoted majority of your post and responded to them to only have you ignore them.

Sik Infant wrote:
Your bumping of this thread everytime Knight had a good game (which is rare) reeks of insecurity, as does the fact you refuse to let this go.

you still have failed to provide any evidence of this and admitted you were wrong about char fans calling knight a scrub.
tsherkin
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 20,186

Post#247 » by tsherkin » Wed Apr 3, 2013 12:05 pm

And that ought to do it for this thread.

Return to Player Comparisons