Lebron will surpass Michael Jordan

Moderators: PaulieWal, Doctor MJ, Clyde Frazier, penbeast0, trex_8063

Louie_Ruckuz
Bench Warmer
And1: 873

Re: Lebron will surpass Michael Jordan 

Post#421 » by Louie_Ruckuz » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:17 pm

When it comes to winning Championships only Lebron homers say, "chips don't matter"

They talk about hw everyone had a stacked team but they don't talk about how he joined two other Superstars in their prime, then once things hit the fan, he went back and got joined by two other All-Star/Superstar talents. Give it up kids, Lebron cant even hold Magic's jock strap let alone Bird's.
RCM88x
RealGM
And1: 18,975

Post#422 » by RCM88x » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:26 pm

Louie_Ruckuz wrote:When it comes to winning Championships only Lebron homers say, "chips don't matter"

They talk about hw everyone had a stacked team but they don't talk about how he joined two other Superstars in their prime, then once things hit the fan, he went back and got joined by two other All-Star/Superstar talents. Give it up kids, Lebron cant even hold Magic's jock strap let alone Bird's.

Bird and Magic played on "superteams" their entire careers, they didn't have to join them.

LookToShoot wrote:Melo is the only player that makes the Rockets watchable for the basketball purists. Otherwise it would just be three point shots and pick n roll.
Colbinii
RealGM
And1: 19,826

Re: RE: Re: Lebron will surpass Michael Jordan 

Post#423 » by Colbinii » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:27 pm

Louie_Ruckuz wrote:When it comes to winning Championships only Lebron homers say, "chips don't matter"

Couldn't agree more. LeBron should go replace Stephon Marbury in China.

Sent from my SM-G920P using RealGM mobile app
tsherkin wrote:Locked due to absence of adult conversation.

penbeast0 wrote:Guys, if you don't have anything to say, don't post.

Circa 2018
E-Balla wrote:LeBron is Jeff George.

Circa 2022
G35 wrote:Lebron is not that far off from WB in trade value.
crazy_me_87
Analyst
And1: 1,877

Post#424 » by crazy_me_87 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:30 pm

Why? because Magic and Bird where lucky enough to be drafted to Teams that where the two most stacked Teams of all time?

Magic played with Kareem and Wilkes(yep HOFmer too) his first year.. later they added Worthy.. and Scott was an All Star level shooter
Bird had Parish,McHale,DJ to play with

So because Lebron was not drafted to a Team with multiple Hall of Famers and took it into is own hands after 7 years where the Cavs could not get him even ONE All Star(Mo doesnt count) let alone a Hall of Famer in his prime? Because of that he cant hold their jock strap.... c'mon...
AdagioPace
Lead Assistant
And1: 7,151

Post#425 » by AdagioPace » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:33 pm

as if it was possible to put an expiration date

somebody suggesting 2-3 years!
As if the day after those 3 years, the world would unanimously agree with realgm

this kind of courtyard intellectualism isn't useful in promoting Lebron.
Almost like everything we decide here will stay in the "player comparison" section of realgm :P
It's basically mental masturbation.

People still can't decide who's the unanimous 4th,5th,6th all time..let alone decide who's the greatest ever. I don't understand why it should be that easy when literally every single position is unstable
"La natura gode della natura; la natura trionfa sulla natura; la natura domina la natura" - Ostanes
Louie_Ruckuz
Bench Warmer
And1: 873

Post#426 » by Louie_Ruckuz » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:07 pm

crazy_me_87 wrote:

Why? because Magic and Bird where lucky enough to be drafted to Teams that where the two most stacked Teams of all time?

Magic played with Kareem and Wilkes(yep HOFmer too) his first year.. later they added Worthy.. and Scott was an All Star level shooter

So because Lebron was not drafted to a Team with multiple Hall of Famers and took it into is own hands after 7 years where the Cavs could not get him even ONE All Star(Mo doesnt count) let alone a Hall of Famer in his prime? Because of that he cant hold their jock strap.... c'mon...

You see what I mean? :lol:
RCM88x
RealGM
And1: 18,975

Post#427 » by RCM88x » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:09 pm

Louie_Ruckuz wrote:
crazy_me_87 wrote:

No

LookToShoot wrote:Melo is the only player that makes the Rockets watchable for the basketball purists. Otherwise it would just be three point shots and pick n roll.
Colbinii
RealGM
And1: 19,826

Post#428 » by Colbinii » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:14 pm

Louie_Ruckuz wrote:
crazy_me_87 wrote:

You see what I average?
tsherkin wrote:Locked due to absence of adult conversation.

penbeast0 wrote:Guys, if you don't have anything to say, don't post.

Circa 2018
E-Balla wrote:LeBron is Jeff George.

Circa 2022
G35 wrote:Lebron is not that far off from WB in trade value.

Return to Player Comparisons