David Lee
Jeff Green
Tyrus Thomas
Wizenheimer
RealGM
And1: 7,324

Re: Assuming equal contracts, place the following PFs in order 

Post#22 » by Wizenheimer » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:35 pm

even as a Blazer homer I'd put Boozer above Aldridge, with West right in that mix. Boozer is certainly the best rebounder of the group.

At the same time, Boozer gets big demerit points for the way he left Cleveland. If loyalty and being a young man of your word mean anything, he's drop down the list a little ways.
CellarDoor
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 972

Re: Assuming equal contracts, place the following PFs in order 

Post#23 » by CellarDoor » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:54 pm

Wizenheimer wrote:even as a Blazer homer I'd put Boozer above Aldridge, with West right in that mix. Boozer is certainly the best rebounder of the group.

At the same time, Boozer gets big demerit points for the way he left Cleveland. If loyalty and being a young man of your word mean anything, he's drop down the list a little ways.

In this scenario he's signed for 6 years. Being an **** doesn't affect your abilities on the court (see Jordan, Michael, Thomas, Isaiah)

I know what you're getting at, but I just don't see it in the equation here.

Considering ages I actually think I'd flip Aldridge above West though (I think I had it the other way in my initial post)
tsherkin wrote:You can run away if you like, but I'm not done with this nonsense, I'm going rip apart everything you've said so everyone else here knows that you're completely lacking in basic basketball knowledge...

Return to Player Comparisons