ImageImageImage

Here are your 2 Choices

Moderators: bisme37, canman1971, Darthlukey, Shak_Celts, Froob, Parliament10, shackles10, snowman

Pick a Future Path

Scenario 1
27%
Scenario 2
73%

Total votes: 33

Big Baby
Bench Warmer
And1: 656

Here are your 2 Choices 

Post#21 » by Big Baby » Sun May 1, 2016 5:49 pm

Darth Celtic wrote:Well, i'm 40, and Anniston was voted most beautiful person again this year still. Lawrence was like 3 when I graduated HS. Kind of creepy.

I don't remember getting a ballot. Did you?
chakdaddy
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,154

Re: Here are your 2 Choices 

Post#22 » by chakdaddy » Sun May 1, 2016 5:57 pm

KD, lotto win, and AD trade are all unlikely occurrences. So I guess 3 is better than 2.
BleedGreen1989
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,776

Post#23 » by BleedGreen1989 » Sun May 1, 2016 5:58 pm

Dave_From_NB wrote:Man, people are really setting themselves up for disappointment with all this Durant talk, it's like many of you are making the assumption it's a done deal. There are going to be 30 teams gunning for him, the C's may have a better chance than most, but it still IMO a longshot.

It reminds me so much of two summers ago when Kevin Love was a lock to come to BOS, Asik was a lock for the James Young pick, and in all likelihood we were adding Carmelo Anthony to that. People were moving forward as if that was all a "very likely" scenario.

Dream big guys, but this forum makes my head spin with delusion.
ParticleMan
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 8,694

Post#24 » by ParticleMan » Sun May 1, 2016 6:17 pm

Scenario 2, obviously.

and Aniston, obviously.

both equally delusional but why the hell not, wecome to the offseason!
Kenhov
Senior
And1: 268

Post#25 » by Kenhov » Sun May 1, 2016 6:23 pm

Scenario 1.

Fireworks is more like to be something ending up like

Ben Simmons
Hayward
Durant
Sullinger
Marc Gasol
SmartWentCrazy
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 34,847

Post#26 » by SmartWentCrazy » Sun May 1, 2016 7:13 pm

Big Baby wrote:**** Blake Griffin. He bitches and moans too much to be a Celtic. One of the whiniest players in the league. He's injury prone too and hasn't worked to improve his game in at least 3 years. Maybe he's been too busy shooting Kia commercials.

Anthony Davis is enticing but he's like a bigger version of Eric Gordon - always injured. A little bump and he's out for 2 weeks. No thanks to that.

I'll trade our no. 1 this year along with salaries for Butler, sign Dwight Howard for maybe 15/yr, resign ET to 8-10/yr range and go hard after Durant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait. Is this sarcasm?
Green_for_life
Sixth Man
And1: 56

Post#27 » by Green_for_life » Sun May 1, 2016 8:25 pm

Scenario 2. Curry's ankles were made of Derrick Rose Porcelain the first years of his career, I'm not afraid of Davis going full Greg Oden from this on.

My pipe dream scenario would be trade for Butler if we don't get a top 2 pick this year. 2016 Brooklyn pick, 2018 Brooklyn Pick,our pick and Avery Bradley for Jimmy, then sign Durant and Whiteside. IT/Butler/Jae/Durant/Whiteside would be sick. And no, I don't think that signing Horford or trading for Cousins would put us in a better position to compete with whatever team LeBron chooses this year.
Froob
Forum Mod - Celtics
Forum Mod - Celtics
And1: 58,143

Post#28 » by Froob » Sun May 1, 2016 8:56 pm

truth18 wrote:Never understood the appeal of Jennifer Aniston. Jennifer Lawrence all the way.

Can't compare eras, that's like asking who's better between MJ and Russell.

Tommy Heinsohn wrote:The game is not over until they look you in the face and start crying.

RIP The_Hater
truth18
RealGM
And1: 42,830

Post#29 » by truth18 » Sun May 1, 2016 8:58 pm

Froob wrote:
truth18 wrote:Never understood the appeal of Jennifer Aniston. Jennifer Lawrence all the way.

Its Russell and Lawrence.

Nah but for real, I have never found Jennifer Aniston attractive. Never seen Friends but Courtney Cox is much better looking imo.
YOU LOSE
Froob
Forum Mod - Celtics
Forum Mod - Celtics
And1: 58,143

Post#30 » by Froob » Sun May 1, 2016 9:01 pm

truth18 wrote:
Froob wrote:

Its Russell and Lawrence.

Nah but for real, I have never found Jennifer Aniston attractive. Never seen Friends but Courtney Cox is much better looking imo.

Cox is okay, Anniston is hot but, she wears some funky outfits in that show. Real medicre show don't bother with it. At the end of the day, I gotta choice option 3 and chance it all going for the three way. Great thread by the way whoever started this thread, great taste in women.

Tommy Heinsohn wrote:The game is not over until they look you in the face and start crying.

RIP The_Hater
Big Baby
Bench Warmer

Here are your 2 Choices 

Post#31 » by Big Baby » Mon May 2, 2016 6:28 am

SmartWentCrazy wrote:
Big Baby wrote:**** Blake Griffin. He bitches and moans too much to be a Celtic. One of the whiniest players in the league. He's injury prone too and hasn't worked to improve his game in at least 3 years. Maybe he's been too busy shooting Kia commercials.

Anthony Davis is enticing but he's like a bigger version of Eric Gordon - always injured. A little bump and he's out for 2 weeks. No thanks to that.

I'll trade our no. 1 this year along with salaries for Butler, sign Dwight Howard for maybe 15/yr, resign ET to 8-10/yr range and go hard after Durant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait. Is this sarcasm?

No, it's not.

We shouldn't give away the farm for Butler but I'll trade the Nets pick for him this year if we can. Especially if it helps us land Durant.

I wouldn't take Griffin on this team because he's too Hollywood. I watched the Clips a lot earlier in the season to check in on our former Captain and you should've seen the look on the Truth's face every time Griffin flopped and cried about calls. He's not about championship basketball. And he's been drifting away from the paint for 3 years now to shoot those unreliable jumpers. And who can he guard? He's not a stopper and he's not a shot blocker. He gives us nothing in the form of defense. If we somehow end up with Butler and/or Durant, I'd rather go after Dwight Howard to finish lobs and protect the paint. He'll give us scoring in the middle and a lot of defense: Bradley, Butler, Crowder and Howard will give fits to everybody. How they'll all fit into our cap I have no idea. But I like the idea of adding Howard to this team much better than Griffin who will definitely improve our team but will not lead us to the promise land.
PierceFan4ever
RealGM
And1: 38,156

Post#32 » by PierceFan4ever » Mon May 2, 2016 8:31 am

Why do I keep seeing this:

Cousins - locker room cancer, big baby, empty stats
Blake Griffin - crybaby, moans too much

Like which big man do you guys want on the Celtics? Sullinger? Lol
Big Baby
Bench Warmer

Post#33 » by Big Baby » Mon May 2, 2016 4:20 pm

PierceFan4ever wrote:Why do I keep seeing this:

Cousins - locker room cancer, big baby, empty stats
Blake Griffin - crybaby, moans too much

Like which big man do you guys want on the Celtics? Sullinger? Lol

Okafor if we're going young. Dwight Howard if we land Butler and/or Durant.
jcappy
Sixth Man
And1: 515

Post#34 » by jcappy » Mon May 2, 2016 11:36 pm

I couldn't vote for either. They're just too flighty. if, if, if, if.... Can we take one concrete step at a time while things naturally unfold in real time.
Champions aren't made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them -- a desire, a dream, a vision.
~ Muhammad Ali
DoubleHappiness
Analyst
And1: 3,248

Post#35 » by DoubleHappiness » Tue May 3, 2016 2:35 am

I like Jimmy but not giving up both BRK picks just yet. One...okay, we're talking.

J Law is a no brainier. Advanced stats say J Law too if we're trying to compare eras.

Aniston is boring IMO. And sure, maybe she got that People award. But All Star selections are meaningless. You're not gonna get off and have your mind blown with a run of the mill, pedestrian, ham and egger of a lady. J Law is a star, and in the world of hypothetical fantasy flings you need stars to win the boner championship.

Return to Boston Celtics