ImageImageImage

OT: Devin Booker. 70 point Game, at 20 yrs old.

Moderators: bisme37, canman1971, Darthlukey, Shak_Celts, Froob, Parliament10, shackles10, snowman

Pacino62
Analyst
And1: 2,436

Re: OT: Devin Booker. 70 point Game, at 20 yrs old. 

Post#21 » by Pacino62 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:39 pm

Meh...Disagree with the way Watson handled it, but dude played his ass off at 20. Can't hate on the kid or the team for a coaches piss poor decision. With that said...Jae needs to STFU. He's going from the guy you hate to play against but love on your team, to the guy you just hate.
“All due respect and I’m generally curious but who tf is cousin steez” ~ MagicBagley18

"i see celtics fans here are nothing but a s s holes so good bye not going to waste my time with you lowlifes." ~ HornetsFan29
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,462

Post#22 » by bwgood77 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:28 pm

UHar_Vinnie wrote:Hey, did you hear that Tony Delk once scored 56 in a game? Go ask Jim O'Brien and Chris Wallace.

53, to be exact. I remember. Then we traded him and Rodney Rogers for Joe Johnson. I did like that.
GrandTheftRondo
General Manager
And1: 8,963

Post#23 » by GrandTheftRondo » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:50 pm

Pacino62 wrote:Meh...Disagree with the way Watson handled it, but dude played his ass off at 20. Can't hate on the kid or the team for a coaches piss poor decision. With that said...Jae needs to STFU. He's going from the guy you hate to play against but love on your team, to the guy you just hate.

I'm happy Jae got fired up. I don't think Boston made it easy for Booker to score 70, it was more a case of Booker and the Suns literally being desperate to add to his total at the end.

However the amount of losing culture that has made its way into the NBA lately is a joke. The Suns have basically completely given up, they're resting players like Bledsoe for the sake of a draft pick and then they're all in the locker room posing for photos like they made the playoffs. It's pathetic. It is making the last few months of the regular season unwatchable. You've got the top teams who are either slipping, playing up and down or coasting and then teams like the Lakers, Suns and Sixers who blatantly don't give a **** anymore. The only games ever worth watching are between teams battling for playoff seeds.

Return to Boston Celtics