ImageImageImage

Important: Boston Celtics and Toronto Raptors Posters

Moderators: bisme37, canman1971, Darthlukey, Shak_Celts, Froob, Parliament10, shackles10, snowman

shackles10
Forum Mod - Celtics
Forum Mod - Celtics
And1: 5,426

Re: Important: Boston Celtics and Toronto Raptors Posters 

Post#101 » by shackles10 » Fri May 12, 2017 4:09 am

We've all been warned so shouldn't do this, but I'm shocked to hell to learn that nobody has performed the ultimate troll move... make a completely ball washing post about some other team to get a ton of and-1's, only to then edit the post completely trashing them. It's less effective with how many of the passive aggressive and-1's are thrown out there, but I've seen it down on other forums with similar "like/and-1" features.
AlCelticFan
General Manager
And1: 6,470

Post#102 » by AlCelticFan » Fri May 12, 2017 4:30 am

shackles10 wrote:We've all been warned so shouldn't do this, but I'm shocked to hell to learn that nobody has performed the ultimate troll move... make a completely ball washing post about some other team to get a ton of and-1's, only to then edit the post completely trashing them. It's less effective with how many of the passive aggressive and-1's are thrown out there, but I've seen it down on other forums with similar "like/and-1" features.

Excellent contribution. Thanks.
Captain_Caveman
RealGM
And1: 38,412

Post#103 » by Captain_Caveman » Tue May 16, 2017 3:21 am

I feel like we beat the Raps as well tonight.

OH SO GOOD.
gocelts
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,898

Post#104 » by gocelts » Tue May 16, 2017 3:25 am

No, they are all just watching the original Jurassic park on VHS.
~gocelts
CeltsfanSinceBirth
RealGM
And1: 34,836

Post#105 » by CeltsfanSinceBirth » Tue May 16, 2017 4:37 am

Captain_Caveman wrote:I feel like we beat the Raps as well tonight.

OH SO GOOD.

Lol. Those chumps claiming they would have beat either the Wiz or the Cs. Maybe they can hang a banner for their regular season victories over the Wizards and Celtics.
Roddy
Head Coach
And1: 10,807

Post#106 » by Roddy » Tue May 16, 2017 9:36 am

#fakedinosaurs
SmartWentCrazy
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 34,847

Post#107 » by SmartWentCrazy » Wed May 17, 2017 2:16 am

OH SO GOOD.

Tonight too
fallguy
Head Coach
And1: 10,017

Post#108 » by fallguy » Wed May 17, 2017 3:10 am

SmartWentCrazy wrote:

OH SO GOOD.

Tonight too

DIVISION TITLE FEVER.

CATCH IT.
ConstableGeneva
RealGM
And1: 87,192

Post#109 » by ConstableGeneva » Wed May 17, 2017 3:19 am

Guys, DO NOT troll the Raptors on their board or on the GB. Take the high road. They have so much to deal with already. Just take a glimpse at their future compared to the Celtics'.

Spoiler:

EDIT: When I was younger, I wished I didn't grow up to be this petty, but here we are.
░N░0░0░D░S░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░
ViperGTS
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,398

Post#110 » by ViperGTS » Wed May 17, 2017 3:28 am

CrowderKeg wrote:Guys, DO NOT troll the Raptors on their board or on the GB. Take the high road. They have so much to deal with already. Just take a glimpse at their future compared to the Celtics'.

Spoiler:

EDIT: When I was younger, I wished I didn't grow up to be this petty, but here we are.

I said near the end of the regular season, no matter the outcome of this year, the Celtics were on the ascent and the Raps were on the decline.

The Cs in the ECF and the number one pick? More than I could have imagined. Ever
CeltsfanSinceBirth
RealGM
And1: 34,836

Post#111 » by CeltsfanSinceBirth » Wed May 17, 2017 3:58 am

Just check out the gems being typed out in that forum. :lol:

Boston's lotto win helps us short-term. Hurts us long-term.

This is actually the thread title. :lol: It gets better though.

I have to disagree...it doesn't make sense for them to keep IT while drafting another PG at #1. Doesn't mean that they won't do it - but it makes far more sense for them just to flip that first for Butler - now they won't have to add too much on top of it to make it happen.

It depends, I mean picks can easily bust. Ball or Fultz means IT is done, unless one of them plays off ball? Tough choices.

Seems like these guys only watch highlights and don't realize that Isaiah is playing off the ball whenever Smart enters the game. IT coming off screens is equally as dangerous as he is with the ball. He can shoot, or if he catches the ball coming off a screen, he's got a full-head of steam getting to the rim. Trading it for Butler? Lol. I'll take my chances with Fultz. Imagine him being groomed in a hyper competitive environment where he's got Bradley and Smart guarding him the whole practice. Then we're going to unleash this kid on other teams' backup PGs and SGs? Our bench is going to slay teams next year. :lol:

What makes you all think Boston will take over once Lebron is done? Yippee they beat Chicago and Washington that doesn't mean jack sh!!!t; you all will come to realize once Cleveland sweep them 4-0 20+ pts they are the worst number 1 seed pretenders.

This poor guy might kill himself if Cleveland doesn't sweep the Cs. Like I said in another thread, maybe the Raptors can put up a new banner that says "2016-2017 season - We beat the #1 seed 3 times during the regular season".

The only options would be Butler or signing Hayward
IT/Butler/Horford would be nothing to be afraid same wiht IT/Hayward/Horford. If Ainge pulls somehow IT/Butler/Hayward/Horford, there wont be enough balls.

Plus we will keep an eye on Horford's proven injury problems (contrary to Kyle's)

If they keep those picks then well Markelle is getting way overrated(he is nowhere near the Westbrooks, Kyrie, Walls..).

Kyle/DD/PJ/Ibaka/Upgrade center and we will be just fine against those scenarios.

WATCH OUT GUYS!!! Seems like the Raptors are going to find a way to transform Jonas Valanciuanas into Deandre Jordan or Anthony Davis.

To be fair though, that thread also has quite a few people who know what they're talking about.
Turgon
Assistant Coach
And1: 4,607

Post#112 » by Turgon » Wed May 17, 2017 4:54 pm

This guy got it right:
Helps what short term? lol mic check 1 2 1 2. The Celtics won the division+finished 1st. They'll be better next year. If Brown pans out well have no one to guard him.

This one too:
You know, for all the **** we've been talking about the Celtics, they are in a much better situation then we are. We got embarrassed by the Cavs, and they got to the ECF. Plus they get the number 1 pick on such a deep draft.

Dear Raptors fans looking at this thread (Shoutout to ms25 - we see you too):
Spoiler:
spikeslovechild
RealGM
And1: 5,989

Post#113 » by spikeslovechild » Sat May 20, 2017 6:30 pm

Boston Celtics are a good team in search of a true superstar. If Fultz is that guy then they could cause problems and be a true title contender.

If not he's just another good player on a deep roster.
truth18
RealGM
And1: 42,830

Post#114 » by truth18 » Sat May 20, 2017 6:48 pm

spikeslovechild wrote:Boston Celtics are a good team in search of a true superstar. If Fultz is that guy then they could cause problems and be a true title contender.

Who the **** are you?
YOU LOSE
OAKLEY_2
RealGM
And1: 8,887

Post#115 » by OAKLEY_2 » Sat May 20, 2017 8:29 pm

Hey guys. Raptor fan here. The debate between who is most butt ugly getting ragdolled by Lebron is needless fighting for dubious recognition. Compared to the Cavs we are just so alike in that we both royally suk.
spikeslovechild
RealGM
And1: 5,989

Post#116 » by spikeslovechild » Sat May 20, 2017 9:23 pm

truth18 wrote:
spikeslovechild wrote:Boston Celtics are a good team in search of a true superstar. If Fultz is that guy then they could cause problems and be a true title contender.

Who the **** are you?

Just someone looking to discuss hoops. Sixer fan. Kind of hot here going back to my board
ZeroTolerance
Sixth Man
And1: 894

Post#117 » by ZeroTolerance » Sun May 21, 2017 1:15 pm

This whole thread seems a bit ridiculous......

Perhaps it's time for all those fair weather fans to get behind an against all odds effort to defeat those menacing Cavs.....the best team that money can buy......

Right?

As of this writing, they still need two more victories.......

Against all odds, lets hand them their heads in Cleveland and bring the series back to Boston tied 2-2 for starters!

Lets Go Celtics.....
Celtics_35
Junior
And1: 119

Post#118 » by Celtics_35 » Mon May 22, 2017 8:46 am

Some clown on the Craptors board called IT4 an overrated midget :D Can't help but feel like some of the Raptors saltiness comes from the Bruins beating the Canucks in the Stanley Cup a few years ago)

Seems strange that Knicks and even Lakers fans appear more magnanimous about us winning game 3 than the Raptors, must be a Canadian thing lol
SMTBSI
RealGM
And1: 25,281

Post#119 » by SMTBSI » Mon May 22, 2017 10:41 am

I'm not sure this thread is serving any kind of purpose any more.
CelticsPride18
General Manager
And1: 10,929

Post#120 » by CelticsPride18 » Mon May 22, 2017 10:45 am

SMTBSI wrote:I'm not sure this thread is serving any kind of purpose any more.

Raps looks like a Celtics board after last night Celtics W. They 5 threads about the Celtics.

Return to Boston Celtics