OT: Help with deciding to be a Pelicans season ticket holder

Moderator: bwgood77

gswhoop
Pro Prospect
And1: 32

OT: Help with deciding to be a Pelicans season ticket holder 

Post#1 » by gswhoop » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:53 pm

Hi Everyone, I was wondering if you guys can help me out. I’m a diehard warriors fan but also a big basketball fan in general. I love going to games and am currently a warriors season ticket holder but am looking for a second team to root for get season tickets with. This will also be an investment as I’m hoping one of these teams will make the playoffs relatively soon. Now here’s what I’m looking for. Thank you for all the help.

Percentage of making the playoffs with a healthy roster in 13-14:

Nightlife near the arena:
Things to do with a 30 mile radius of the arena: I’ll mostly be going there during the season so winter activities.

The teams I’m contemplating on are Twolves, Trail Blazers, Magics, Suns, Wizards and Pelicans,
Keith not so Smart
Mark don't know JACK about coaching..
Kerr Riding Coattails
Troubadour
RealGM
And1: 8,192

Re: OT: Help with deciding to be a Pelicans season ticket ho 

Post#2 » by Troubadour » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:23 pm

Why would you have season tickets for two teams in different cities?
NO-KG-AI
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 17,891
Location: The city of witch doctors, and good ol' pickpockets

Re: OT: Help with deciding to be a Pelicans season ticket ho 

Post#3 » by NO-KG-AI » Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:42 pm

That's a bit crazy to me. Don't think you can beat the closeness of the french quarter area to the arena if you wanted to go that route though. Don't think we're a sleeper to make the post season, I think we'll take another year to build a young foundation and let them grow (probably moving Gordon).
Doctor MJ wrote:I don't understand why people jump in a thread and say basically, "This thing you're all talking about. I'm too ignorant to know anything about it. Lollerskates!"

Return to New Orleans Pelicans