Asking for full acceptance

Moderator: bwgood77

Isiahs Garden
Pro Prospect
And1: 32

Asking for full acceptance 

Post#1 » by Isiahs Garden » Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:00 am

Let me introduce myself. My name is Jay, I am 32 years old and have been a lifelong Knicks fan. I have always been loyal, sitting through years of Howard Eisley, Clarence Weatherspoon, Luc Longley, Jerome James, and more recently Eddy Curry. I have watched poor management throughout the years from Scott Layden to my namesake Lol Isiah Thomas, however the biggest issue is owner James Dolan. With him at the helm the organization will forever be doomed. The last straw was the Knicks cutting young talent for the worthless Chris Smith, the talentless brother of drug abuser and playoff no-show JR Smith.

I ask this fanbase to let me hop on this teams bandwagon and enjoy this youthful uprising of hardworking players. It may be a rollercoaster but there is light at the end of the tunnel unlike the situation in Gotham. Lets have a strong playoff push and enjoy the Pelicans maturation right before our eyes.
lorak
Head Coach
And1: 2,231

Re: Asking for full acceptance 

Post#2 » by lorak » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:35 pm

I guess there's not many Pelicans fans here, but I hope that when people would see how good this team is, then this forum would be more "alive". So of course every newcomer is very welcomed here :)
R U Legit
Senior
And1: 622

Re: Asking for full acceptance 

Post#3 » by R U Legit » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:17 pm

Welcome, brother.

#SquadUp
#FlockTogether
#TakeFlight
tsherkin
Retired Mod
Retired Mod