Visitors Please Read

Moderator: bwgood77

iNolaNightmare
Sophomore
And1: 86

Visitors Please Read 

Post#1 » by iNolaNightmare » Wed May 20, 2015 12:41 am

I'm pretty sick of seeing others come on this board and put our fan base down. The Pelicans simply, and unfortunately, do not have a large RealGM following. Most, if not all, Pelicans fans gather on the forum pelicansreport.com. I say this not to promote that site, but rather to clear up that we indeed do have a fan base and it is not non-existent.

It is true that the Pelicans are not as big as the Saints in New Orleans, but it's not as drastic as most think. The Pelicans have a nice following in the city and are on the rise.

Mods, please do not take this down. If you can keep up threads from Heat fans trolling, you can surely keep this one up.

I will try to be more active on this board, but it's difficult when there isn't much discussion. I'll spread the word.
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 50,209

Re: Visitors Please Read 

Post#2 » by bondom34 » Wed May 20, 2015 12:50 am

Power to you man. Agree w/ everything said, and I've mentioned the trolling behind the scenes as well.
MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO
QUIZ
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 78,761

Post#3 » by QUIZ » Wed May 20, 2015 3:07 am

We meant no offense man. Norris Cole was traded to your team and one of our posters was a huge fan of his so he kinda jumped ship for a bit as a joke and some followed.
Don’t let us get one. — Nikola Jovic

Dru Smith very lucky he got that 500k this year. He should invest and manage a subway after all this-MettaWorldPanda
iNolaNightmare
Sophomore

Visitors Please Read 

Post#4 » by iNolaNightmare » Wed May 20, 2015 4:12 pm

qjz123 wrote:We meant no offense man. Norris Cole was traded to your team and one of our posters was a huge fan of his so he kinda jumped ship for a bit as a joke and some followed.

I get that. But it's not just Heat fans. I've seen several times people refer to it as one of the worst fan bases in sports, or talk about how we don't deserve Anthony Davis. It doesn't hurt my feelings, but it's frustrating to constantly see such ignorance.
Pelicansfan1
Ballboy
And1: 7

Post#5 » by Pelicansfan1 » Thu May 21, 2015 3:52 am

I echo the sentiments of iNolaNightmare. I'm sure there are quite a few Pelicans fans that read Real GM without posting messages.
goodboy
RealGM
And1: 185,291

Post#6 » by goodboy » Thu May 21, 2015 8:32 pm

iNolaNightmare wrote:
qjz123 wrote:We meant no offense man. Norris Cole was traded to your team and one of our posters was a huge fan of his so he kinda jumped ship for a bit as a joke and some followed.

I get that. But it's not just Heat fans. I've seen several times people refer to it as one of the worst fan bases in sports, or talk about how we don't deserve Anthony Davis. It doesn't hurt my feelings, but it's frustrating to constantly see such ignorance.

Most if not all Heat fans were on about Norris Cole getting traded to your team, that's it. No bashing of your team and let alone saying you guys don't deserve AD.

We might have gotten off-topic but never an intent to bashing your team at all.
Bright
iNolaNightmare
Sophomore

Visitors Please Read 

Post#7 » by iNolaNightmare » Fri May 22, 2015 9:37 pm

HeatWillRise wrote:
iNolaNightmare wrote:

Most if not all Heat fans were on about Norris Cole getting traded to your team, that's it. No bashing of your team and let alone saying you guys don't deserve AD.

We might have gotten off-topic but never an intent to bashing your team at all.

I never experienced Heat fans saying that. All I said, initially, was that if silly/joking threads made by Heat fans can be kept up, then this thread should also be kept up.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,465

Post#8 » by bwgood77 » Thu Jul 9, 2015 6:27 am

iNolaNightmare wrote:I'm pretty sick of seeing others come on this board and put our fan base down. The Pelicans simply, and unfortunately, do not have a large RealGM following. Most, if not all, Pelicans fans gather on the forum pelicansreport.com. I say this not to promote that site, but rather to clear up that we indeed do have a fan base and it is not non-existent.

It is true that the Pelicans are not as big as the Saints in New Orleans, but it's not as drastic as most think. The Pelicans have a nice following in the city and are on the rise.

Mods, please do not take this down. If you can keep up threads from Heat fans trolling, you can surely keep this one up.

I will try to be more active on this board, but it's difficult when there isn't much discussion. I'll spread the word.

There is no reason for the posters there not to post there thoughts here too. It would be great if they did. Sometimes its great to hear thoughts from fans of other teams and stuff. I'm sure some won't want to, but that would be nice if they did post some of their thoughts here as well. You guys have an exciting team and it's too bad no one can see what the fans think unless they head to some forum most other fanbases or national writers (who also check this site out often) know about.

Return to New Orleans Pelicans