Please confirm true false

Moderator: bwgood77

sarah42
Starter
And1: 2

Post#21 » by sarah42 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:07 am

Illuminati wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

It's nothing negative. I got suspended on the Raptors board for unknowingly assuming you were a male. Remember when I asked, "Are you a homosexual?" I know that 'Sarah' is a female name, but ... lol I don't know, it didn't seem like a stupid question to ask at the time. I've seen dudes register under the username 'Jennifer_Lopez'

At the time, I never viewed it as being offensive. If it offended you I'm sorry.

Craig Mcdermott is a very cool weirdo...? Where did you run into him?

lol! thats hilarious. sorry it happened to you. i must of said some player was cute or something, and i figured my name was enough for ppl not to be weirded out by it.

i may have been angry with you after you said it, but i didn't report you or anything. did i come back with something after you wrote that?

craig is very cool, or is a weirdo?

he's a racist, sexist pig. i think he's a kobe lover, and has it in him, and laker fan as well, believe that i wrote something offensive about kobe. not true. i repeatedly asked them to get a quote where i did such a horrible thing, and nothing.

he also had a negative remark about me growing up muslim on the knicks board, and just about everybody called him out on it. he also made a racist remark about slavic people.

he deserves to be suspended. its as if he looks for me to attack.

anyway, i'm a raptor fan, but i thought you were a utah fan. i read the raptor board a lot, but i don't post as much as i used to. its so negative there sometimes.
inmate347 wrote:
BTW, I still maintain that the 1984 Denver Broncos are Lebron's father
raferfenix
RealGM
And1: 3,532

Post#22 » by raferfenix » Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:48 pm

Do you think the Hornets would be willing to give up that package for Mo Williams? Bucks were rumored to be real high on Julian Wright during the draft last year, and we could really use a hard nosed vet like Bobby Jackson too.

Gordon rejecting a 10 mill a year deal makes him a higher risk financially than williams, as williams is locked in at 8.5 while Gordon has hinted that he might take the QO if he doesn't get the deal he wants.
2poor
RealGM
And1: 0
Location: I'm from the city in the midwest best city in the whole wide wide world

Post#23 » by 2poor » Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:43 pm

I could live with Mo Williams. I don't know that the FO has really taken a look at him though.

What would Milwaukee be looking for if Mo/CV were involved?
raferfenix
RealGM

Post#24 » by raferfenix » Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:04 am

2poor wrote:I could live with Mo Williams. I don't know that the FO has really taken a look at him though.

What would Milwaukee be looking for if Mo/CV were involved?

It depends on how high we are on Wright and Jackson. I woud do it regardless since i think our selfish and lazy team chemistry will hold us back long term, but our franchise is so screwed up that who knows how we value that package.

I see that you guys are real high on Hilton Armstrong, but do you think you guys would give him up in this kind of deal? We could definitely use a defensive role player up front.
2poor
RealGM
And1: 0
Location: I'm from the city in the midwest best city in the whole wide wide world

Post#25 » by 2poor » Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:30 am

raferfenix wrote:It depends on how high we are on Wright and Jackson. I woud do it regardless since i think our selfish and lazy team chemistry will hold us back long term, but our franchise is so screwed up that who knows how we value that package.

I see that you guys are real high on Hilton Armstrong, but do you think you guys would give him up in this kind of deal? We could definitely use a defensive role player up front.

The package could probably be built around Hilton, since they're getting another big in return. He'd be the preferred of the two young guys when talking trades, as well.
Tommy Udo 6
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 28

Post#26 » by Tommy Udo 6 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:36 am

I saw the Wiretap where Scott says there is 50-50 chance of making a deal and they are looking at bench help.
The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials.
- -- Chinese proverb
sarah42
Starter

Post#27 » by sarah42 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:35 am

good. no need to add another starter just yet. we need money left for all those other teams fan to know that we are keeping chris as our franchise guy!
inmate347 wrote:
sarah42
Starter

Post#28 » by sarah42 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:43 am

mo williams is really a short sg himself. not much of a point guard - with a massive contract for having good numbers on a really, really bad bucks team last year...and now that everyone is basically healthy, they are still bad.

why? defensively, him and michael redd just kill them, also Charlie V. in reality, the whole team sucks defensively or are average.

mo doesn't even try. i bet bucks fans would be happy to give him up. they'd like Redd gone first, but give them a few months and they'll hate Mo too.

i heard he finally shaves his hairy arms. thank god for that!

he gets paid way too much, bit of a ball hog, doesn't even try to play defense, and is a bit short for a shooting guard. hmmmmm. he can score a lot though. i don't see how they can trade for him though. financially, and fitting contracts together, that would be really tough to accomplish.
inmate347 wrote:
raferfenix
RealGM

Post#29 » by raferfenix » Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:58 am

Mo is more of an undersized SG than a PG, but he is at least as good a passer as Ben Gordon I bet. His defense is probably worse though.

However, it's really not true that Mo does no try. The guy works his tail off to improve every offseason, the problem is that his strengths are the same as Redd's and they compliment eachtoher pathetically.

I was surprised to see that you gusy were interested in Gordon truthfully, but if you really were than I bet you'd also be interested in Mo Williams.
NO-KG-AI
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,081
Location: The city of witch doctors, and good ol' pickpockets

Post#30 » by NO-KG-AI » Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:22 am

BG is a pretty good defender on PG's, problem is, he or Paul can't be counted on to guard 2's.
Doctor MJ wrote:I don't understand why people jump in a thread and say basically, "This thing you're all talking about. I'm too ignorant to know anything about it. Lollerskates!"

Return to New Orleans Pelicans