andersen12
Sixth Man
And1: 0

NBA and Players Association Reinstate Chris Andersen 

Post#1 » by andersen12 » Tue Mar 4, 2008 11:08 pm

2poor
RealGM
Location: I'm from the city in the midwest best city in the whole wide wide world

Post#2 » by 2poor » Tue Mar 4, 2008 11:14 pm

kept up with it here:

http://www.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=754506

:clap: nonetheless!
andersen12
Sixth Man

Post#3 » by andersen12 » Wed Mar 5, 2008 12:27 am

He is signed!
2poor
RealGM
Location: I'm from the city in the midwest best city in the whole wide wide world

Post#4 » by 2poor » Wed Mar 5, 2008 12:38 am

Copperhead
Lead Assistant
And1: 55

Post#5 » by Copperhead » Wed Mar 5, 2008 1:27 am

sarah42
Starter
And1: 2

Post#6 » by sarah42 » Wed Mar 5, 2008 1:39 am

"How often do you get told to shut up? I think CP has learned a lesson about doing that. At least I hope so but you sure seem to like to bring it up when talking about him. You'd probably also pay to see CP's balls wouldn't you?"

classy stuff copperhead. are you blind or do you not know i'm a hornet fan?

either way, you were out of line. first of all, you didn't even make any sense, cuz what i said was a joke. i saw that video of chris yesterday and i hadn't ever mentioned it before on real gm. yet you make it out like i go around on each site making fun chris paul, when i praise him all the time.

that last line was disgusting and disrespectful. why did you write that?

and in any case, the point i was making, other than the joke about curry actually caring enough that nate thinks chandler is better and actually going after chris and chris being a tough dude, was the fact that what chris said was kinda " a foot in mouth" thing to say.

point blank, media types talk to players each year to avoid stuff like that. you think what he didn't say isn't in each recap of that game?
it was funny, but in NY - they will make a big deal out of it.

that was hardly criticism. i just wrote "foot in mouth" and proceeded to make fun of curry a little.

but you can go on your high horse and write vile stuff like that last line.

you need to chill and realize I'm a hornet fan.

i don't even care if you respond. just realize that i'm a hornet fan. don't ever come after someone like that for no reason. it was vile.
inmate347 wrote:
BTW, I still maintain that the 1984 Denver Broncos are Lebron's father
Copperhead
Lead Assistant

Post#7 » by Copperhead » Wed Mar 5, 2008 2:04 am

chris would hit him in the balls if curry did really come after him.

now that, i'd pay to see!

This is what YOU said. I know you're a Hornets fan but it apparently hasn't stopped you from commenting often on CP hitting a guy in the balls. I've seen on a few occasions where you post about CP hitting a guy in the balls and if the search function worked like I think it should, it wouldn't be hard to find one. Yeah I know you're joking but you've done it on a few occasions. It's like you have some type of fascination with it or something. And what I said wasn't VILE. I've seen far more vile things posted on this board. You can comment on him hitting a guy in the balls often but when you're questioned about it, it's vile. Get real.
sarah42
Starter

Post#8 » by sarah42 » Wed Mar 5, 2008 3:11 am

Copperhead wrote:
chris would hit him in the balls if curry did really come after him.

now that, i'd pay to see!

This is what YOU said. I know you're a Hornets fan but it apparently hasn't stopped you from commenting often on CP hitting a guy in the balls. I've seen on a few occasions where you post about CP hitting a guy in the balls and if the search function worked like I think it should, it wouldn't be hard to find one. Yeah I know you're joking but you've done it on a few occasions. It's like you have some type of fascination with it or something. And what I said wasn't VILE. I've seen far more vile things posted on this board. You can comment on him hitting a guy in the balls often but when you're questioned about it, it's vile. Get real.

thats bull. i love cp as a player. i never said it in a negative way about chris, and i've only said it once. i've seen others post about it, and others diss the guy he punched and actually diss the guy for getting shot in 2006 - but i've never done that. good luck finding it, cuz it never happened. you are so delusional.

you overreacted about me dissing curry. i'd pay anyone to hit curry anywhere. he deserves it for being such a waste of talent. any knick fan would agree that he's a massive underachiever.

nice excuse, if the search button really worked. i was just dissing curry - see how no one on the knicks board went after me. cuz they got it was a joke. that and they all hate curry. but you went at me like i killed a dog!

in the game thread, i was defending chris, when some of them said had a hick voice or when some were criticizing him for pumping his chest after making a play to increase the lead late in the game.

i then made a silly joke about paying to see chris punch curry - who i hate - and you go and say i that I would pay to see chris naked? how is that not vile? do you know me? all after a joke about curry?

that is vile and you know it. that was so uncalled for. and to another hornet fan? :noway:

its not my fault you can't take a joke about CURRY! not chris paul.

in fact, yesterday was the first time i saw the video. i heard about it, but never saw it.

and if you have a problem with me dissing curry, boo hoo. and if you can't take a slight joke about curry that had chris involved, than thats on you.

go over to the jazz board. you will have a field day with the stuff they say about chris.

and if it hasn't been said already, wtf are you so offended if someone brings it up anyway? i didn't bring it up to criticize chris, but while we are at it, it was a stupid and immature thing to do to anyone. violence of that nature is always wrong. i laughed of course seeing the video, but it was still wrong.

what he did was stupid. you crying or defending it doesn't make it right.

good luck finding me talking about it. you seem hell bent in making it seem that i bring it up all time, when in reality i'm a big chris fan. you went overboard on a silly little joke about another guy! are you becoming like those over the top jazz fans who have to defend deron at every possible sight?

:banghead: and if you came after me knowing i was hornet fan, than god help you.

didn't even stop to think it was a joke or that maybe i never brought chris' incident up before? cuz it was a joke and i never brought it up before - thus making your accusations pointless.
inmate347 wrote:
NO-KG-AI
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,033
Location: The city of witch doctors, and good ol' pickpockets

Post#9 » by NO-KG-AI » Wed Mar 5, 2008 4:13 am

People people, relaxxxxxx, we don't have many Hornets fans as it is, we can't have a split, so let's make up, and drop it :)
Doctor MJ wrote:I don't understand why people jump in a thread and say basically, "This thing you're all talking about. I'm too ignorant to know anything about it. Lollerskates!"
Copperhead
Lead Assistant

Post#10 » by Copperhead » Wed Mar 5, 2008 5:05 am

I'm not even reading that long a** post. It doesn't matter. Ignore FTW.
sarah42
Starter

Post#11 » by sarah42 » Wed Mar 5, 2008 8:42 pm

Copperhead wrote:I'm not even reading that long a** post. It doesn't matter. Ignore FTW.

you don't have a comback cuz you were in the wrong. you have no proof of anything, because you are mistaken.

next time before you accuse someone of something, make sure you have proof. and don't end it with "i bet you would pay to see his _________"

because all your asking for is a fight. and you got one.

go hide. cuz you are a sucky fan. and delusional.

ignore me all you want. doesn't change the fact that you didn't understand a joke about eddy fatty curry.
inmate347 wrote:

Return to New Orleans Pelicans