Cardinals

Socks
Freshman
And1: 0

Cardinals 

Post#1 » by Socks » Mon Jul 7, 2008 3:03 am

After taking a look at the future of the Cardinals, it has become quite evident that we deprived of quality middle infielders. Seeing as our offenses future is bright with Ludwick, Ramus, and Ankiel in the OF and Pujols and Wallace manning the corners and Molina behind the plate, we are really looking for some quality middle IF. I see the Cards focusing on quality pitching and a SS with a big bat that plays good defense. That leaves me to our final position, 2B. If we want to do the Ludwick-Ramsus-Ankiel OF, that leaves the Cards without a good leadoff hitter. Everyone in the farm system is available except Jaime Garcia and Coby Ramsus. Who is a 2nd baseman that can play very good to great defense and can leadoff. We are looking for a guy who is ready either next year or the year after. He needs to have some results, not just potential. Post your best offer.

Best Prospects Available
C Bryan Anderson
1B Mark Hamilton
3B Allan Craig
OF Daryl JoOnes
OF Joe Mather
Pats19andO
Banned User
And1: 2

Re: Cardinals 

Post#2 » by Pats19andO » Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:49 pm

You can have Alex Cora for Flores or any reliever.
greenbeans
RealGM
And1: 14,099

Post#3 » by greenbeans » Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:53 pm

^^hahaha. . good stuff
Pats19andO
Banned User
And1: 2

Post#4 » by Pats19andO » Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:38 pm

Worth a try....
TSC25
Veteran
And1: 0

Post#5 » by TSC25 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:04 am

Socks wrote:After taking a look at the future of the Cardinals, it has become quite evident that we deprived of quality middle infielders. Seeing as our offenses future is bright with Ludwick, Ramus, and Ankiel in the OF and Pujols and Wallace manning the corners and Molina behind the plate, we are really looking for some quality middle IF. I see the Cards focusing on quality pitching and a SS with a big bat that plays good defense. That leaves me to our final position, 2B. If we want to do the Ludwick-Ramsus-Ankiel OF, that leaves the Cards without a good leadoff hitter. Everyone in the farm system is available except Jaime Garcia and Coby Ramsus. Who is a 2nd baseman that can play very good to great defense and can leadoff. We are looking for a guy who is ready either next year or the year after. He needs to have some results, not just potential. Post your best offer.

Best Prospects Available
C Bryan Anderson
1B Mark Hamilton
3B Allan Craig
OF Daryl JoOnes
OF Joe Mather

You can have Bobby Crosby,for Lance Lynn he was a high draft pick for the Cards this season.

Return to Trades and Transactions