2017 MLB Dynasty League - FA starts on 3/24

Moderator: TyCobb

yog7711
Ballboy
Posts: 47
And1: 6
Joined: Mar 25, 2016

Re: 2017 MLB Dynasty League - Prospect draft underway - Angel Strike OTC 

Post#121 » by yog7711 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:27 am

just a quick question...after this draft ends, is it possible to replace some of the old prospects with new ones?
Dinamo14
Freshman
Posts: 61
And1: 11
Joined: Mar 26, 2016
         

Re: 2017 MLB Dynasty League - Prospect draft underway - Angel Strike OTC 

Post#122 » by Dinamo14 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:33 am

David, just sent you a PM on this forum and a message on yahoo. I am interested in your offer 2 for 1.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
Angel strike1
Lead Assistant
Posts: 4,656
And1: 570
Joined: Feb 15, 2012
       

Re: 2017 MLB Dynasty League - Prospect draft underway - Angel Strike OTC 

Post#123 » by Angel strike1 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:29 am

will pick in bit
Benny Blanco
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
Posts: 10,925
And1: 10
Joined: Nov 11, 2002
Location: NYC

Re: 2017 MLB Dynasty League - Prospect draft underway - Angel Strike OTC 

Post#124 » by Benny Blanco » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:18 am

yog7711 wrote:just a quick question...after this draft ends, is it possible to replace some of the old prospects with new ones?

I'm pretty sure you can only add prospects in the draft. You can drop old ones and add new if you have the picks.


Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
Image
yog7711
Ballboy
Posts: 47
And1: 6
Joined: Mar 25, 2016

Re: 2017 MLB Dynasty League - Prospect draft underway - Angel Strike OTC 

Post#125 » by yog7711 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:16 am

Thanks Benny. Well, then I'll look to get more picks in the next year's draft.
Angel strike1
Lead Assistant
Posts: 4,656
And1: 570
Joined: Feb 15, 2012
       

Re: 2017 MLB Dynasty League - Prospect draft underway - Angel Strike OTC 

Post#126 » by Angel strike1 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:22 am

Leody Taveras of, Rangers

cutting Alex Meyer
yog7711
Ballboy
Posts: 47
And1: 6
Joined: Mar 25, 2016

Re: 2017 MLB Dynasty League - Prospect draft underway - Angel Strike OTC 

Post#127 » by yog7711 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:53 am

hmmm, I was debating between Leody Taveras and this guy I am picking below

Adrian Morejon LHP, Padres
Angel strike1
Lead Assistant
Posts: 4,656
And1: 570
Joined: Feb 15, 2012
       

Re: 2017 MLB Dynasty League - Prospect draft underway - Angel Strike OTC 

Post#128 » by Angel strike1 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:46 am

yog7711 wrote:hmmm, I was debating between Leody Taveras and this guy I am picking below

Adrian Morejon LHP, Padres



only issue i have with padres is they nvr really going to win. but the kid got talent
Angel strike1
Lead Assistant
Posts: 4,656
And1: 570
Joined: Feb 15, 2012
       

Re: 2017 MLB Dynasty League - Prospect draft underway - Angel Strike OTC 

Post#129 » by Angel strike1 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:47 am

Benny Blanco wrote:
yog7711 wrote:just a quick question...after this draft ends, is it possible to replace some of the old prospects with new ones?

I'm pretty sure you can only add prospects in the draft. You can drop old ones and add new if you have the picks.


Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums



this would be amazing.. got other junk i need to cut
yog7711
Ballboy
Posts: 47
And1: 6
Joined: Mar 25, 2016

Re: 2017 MLB Dynasty League - Prospect draft underway - Angel Strike OTC 

Post#130 » by yog7711 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:53 am

Angel strike1 wrote:
Benny Blanco wrote:
yog7711 wrote:just a quick question...after this draft ends, is it possible to replace some of the old prospects with new ones?

I'm pretty sure you can only add prospects in the draft. You can drop old ones and add new if you have the picks.


Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums



this would be amazing.. got other junk i need to cut


yeah, but we don't have the picks...
yog7711
Ballboy
Posts: 47
And1: 6
Joined: Mar 25, 2016

Re: 2017 MLB Dynasty League - Prospect draft underway - Angel Strike OTC 

Post#131 » by yog7711 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:53 am

Angel strike1 wrote:
yog7711 wrote:hmmm, I was debating between Leody Taveras and this guy I am picking below

Adrian Morejon LHP, Padres



only issue i have with padres is they nvr really going to win. but the kid got talent


when this guy will be ready, they might have a chance :)
Benny Blanco
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
Posts: 10,925
And1: 10
Joined: Nov 11, 2002
Location: NYC

Re: 2017 MLB Dynasty League - Prospect draft underway - Angel Strike OTC 

Post#132 » by Benny Blanco » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:42 pm

In the future you can trade for other people's picks.
Image
Angel strike1
Lead Assistant
Posts: 4,656
And1: 570
Joined: Feb 15, 2012
       

Re: 2017 MLB Dynasty League - Prospect draft underway - Angel Strike OTC 

Post#133 » by Angel strike1 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:55 am

can we finish this so we can move to free agents?
Dinamo14
Freshman
Posts: 61
And1: 11
Joined: Mar 26, 2016
         

Re: 2017 MLB Dynasty League - Prospect draft underway - Angel Strike OTC 

Post#134 » by Dinamo14 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:25 am

Since it's been 24 hours from the last pick I guess TyCobb is OTC. Ty, you still want Gallo for your next pick? My target is still on the board and I am ok with the trade we discussed.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
User avatar
Ralnor
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Posts: 4,713
And1: 207
Joined: Dec 31, 2013
Location: Wisconsin
     

Re: 2017 MLB Dynasty League - Prospect draft underway - Angel Strike OTC 

Post#135 » by Ralnor » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:37 pm

Who is up?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
User avatar
TyCobb
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers
Posts: 32,426
And1: 4,495
Joined: Apr 17, 2005
Location: Pitcher's Mound
     

Re: 2017 MLB Dynasty League - Prospect draft underway - Angel Strike OTC 

Post#136 » by TyCobb » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:39 pm

I believe you are up.
Read more, learn more, change your posts.
User avatar
Ralnor
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Posts: 4,713
And1: 207
Joined: Dec 31, 2013
Location: Wisconsin
     

Re: RE: Re: 2017 MLB Dynasty League - Prospect draft underway - Angel Strike OTC 

Post#137 » by Ralnor » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:43 pm

TyCobb wrote:I believe you are up.

I did not realize that I was up. I will make my pick shortly than.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
User avatar
Ralnor
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Posts: 4,713
And1: 207
Joined: Dec 31, 2013
Location: Wisconsin
     

Re: RE: Re: 2017 MLB Dynasty League - Prospect draft underway - Angel Strike OTC 

Post#138 » by Ralnor » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:53 pm

TyCobb wrote:I believe you are up.

Jason Groome from Boston's system.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
User avatar
TyCobb
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers
Posts: 32,426
And1: 4,495
Joined: Apr 17, 2005
Location: Pitcher's Mound
     

Re: 2017 MLB Dynasty League - Prospect draft underway - Angel Strike OTC 

Post#139 » by TyCobb » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:57 pm

Already picked.

First page of thread has the draft results so far.
Read more, learn more, change your posts.
Dinamo14
Freshman
Posts: 61
And1: 11
Joined: Mar 26, 2016
         

Re: 2017 MLB Dynasty League - Prospect draft underway - Angel Strike OTC 

Post#140 » by Dinamo14 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:03 pm

TyCobb, do you still want to trade for Gallo or not?

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Return to Fantasy Baseball