2017 MLB Dynasty League - FA starts on 3/24

Moderator: TyCobb

yog7711
Ballboy
Posts: 47
And1: 6
Joined: Mar 25, 2016

Re: 2017 MLB Dynasty League - Prospect draft underway - insfo OTC 

Post#201 » by yog7711 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:18 am

insfo wrote:
yog7711 wrote:.


you are up.


will pick shortly. there are so many options, I really don't know which way should I go :)
yog7711
Ballboy
Posts: 47
And1: 6
Joined: Mar 25, 2016

Re: 2017 MLB Dynasty League - FA draft underway - Yog7711 OTC 

Post#202 » by yog7711 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:45 am

I'll go with Greg Bird 1B, NYY and I drop Brandon Moss
Benny Blanco
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
Posts: 10,925
And1: 10
Joined: Nov 11, 2002
Location: NYC

Re: 2017 MLB Dynasty League - FA draft underway - Yog7711 OTC 

Post#203 » by Benny Blanco » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:49 pm

Picking up Kelvin Herrera and dropping Rosenthal


Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
Image
yog7711
Ballboy
Posts: 47
And1: 6
Joined: Mar 25, 2016

Re: 2017 MLB Dynasty League - FA draft underway - Yog7711 OTC 

Post#204 » by yog7711 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:00 pm

Benny Blanco wrote:Picking up Kelvin Herrera and dropping Rosenthal


Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums


Already picked, pls check the 1st page.
Benny Blanco
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
Posts: 10,925
And1: 10
Joined: Nov 11, 2002
Location: NYC

Re: 2017 MLB Dynasty League - FA draft underway - Yog7711 OTC 

Post#205 » by Benny Blanco » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:07 pm

Robert Gsellman


Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
Image
Benny Blanco
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
Posts: 10,925
And1: 10
Joined: Nov 11, 2002
Location: NYC

Re: 2017 MLB Dynasty League - FA draft underway - Yog7711 OTC 

Post#206 » by Benny Blanco » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:11 pm

Actually, can I pick him? He pitched 44.2 innings last season.


Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
Image
User avatar
insfo
Lead Assistant
Posts: 4,585
And1: 1,536
Joined: Feb 02, 2005
Location: Ancora Imparo

Re: 2017 MLB Dynasty League - FA draft underway - Yog7711 OTC 

Post#207 » by insfo » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:13 pm

Benny Blanco wrote:Actually, can I pick him? He pitched 44.2 innings last season.


Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums


Yes, you can. But as always, if he gets sent down to the minors in reality, you can't do the same in fantasy.
Image
Benny Blanco
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
Posts: 10,925
And1: 10
Joined: Nov 11, 2002
Location: NYC

Re: 2017 MLB Dynasty League - FA draft underway - OldNo7 OTC 

Post#208 » by Benny Blanco » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:53 pm

yog7711 wrote:I'll go with Greg Bird 1B, NYY and I drop Brandon Moss

I'm interested in trading for Bird if he's available.


Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
Image
OldNo7
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
Posts: 10,882
And1: 15
Joined: Oct 31, 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada
       

Re: 2017 MLB Dynasty League - FA draft underway - OldNo7 OTC 

Post#209 » by OldNo7 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:07 pm

Jonathan Schoop drop Jake Thompson


Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
Twitter: @NickObergan
Angel strike1
Lead Assistant
Posts: 4,656
And1: 570
Joined: Feb 15, 2012
       

Re: 2017 MLB Dynasty League - FA draft underway - Yog7711 OTC 

Post#210 » by Angel strike1 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:36 pm

insfo wrote:
Benny Blanco wrote:Actually, can I pick him? He pitched 44.2 innings last season.


Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums


Yes, you can. But as always, if he gets sent down to the minors in reality, you can't do the same in fantasy.



hmm always assumed you can only pick him up once he makes the team. if he doesnt then he is still a prospect and not a FA. no?
Angel strike1
Lead Assistant
Posts: 4,656
And1: 570
Joined: Feb 15, 2012
       

Re: 2017 MLB Dynasty League - FA draft underway - OldNo7 OTC 

Post#211 » by Angel strike1 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:37 pm

whats the rule once last people pick then they all go to waivers and we pick and drop like normal?
User avatar
insfo
Lead Assistant
Posts: 4,585
And1: 1,536
Joined: Feb 02, 2005
Location: Ancora Imparo

Re: 2017 MLB Dynasty League - FA draft underway - OldNo7 OTC 

Post#212 » by insfo » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:43 pm

Angel strike1 wrote:whats the rule once last people pick then they all go to waivers and we pick and drop like normal?


Once the last pick is made, I'll put all remaining FAs on waivers and then the usual waiver wire process kicks in.
Image
yog7711
Ballboy
Posts: 47
And1: 6
Joined: Mar 25, 2016

Re: 2017 MLB Dynasty League - FA draft underway - OldNo7 OTC 

Post#213 » by yog7711 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:18 am

Benny Blanco wrote:
yog7711 wrote:I'll go with Greg Bird 1B, NYY and I drop Brandon Moss

I'm interested in trading for Bird if he's available.


Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums



My situation is not that good now, so I prefer to wait a bit and see how he performs. We can definitely talk more after a few weeks after we have more info. I'm not even sure what's his trade value now as he's still viewed as a deep sleeper...
Benny Blanco
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
Posts: 10,925
And1: 10
Joined: Nov 11, 2002
Location: NYC

Re: 2017 MLB Dynasty League - FA draft underway - Dinamo OTC 

Post#214 » by Benny Blanco » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:48 am

Sounds fair enough. Hit me up when we get going. For what it's worth, I'm willing to pay a bit of a higher price than I'd pay for a deep sleeper.


Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
Image
Dinamo14
Freshman
Posts: 61
And1: 11
Joined: Mar 26, 2016
         

Re: 2017 MLB Dynasty League - FA draft underway - Dinamo OTC 

Post#215 » by Dinamo14 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:19 am

Keon Broxton OF MIL

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
yog7711
Ballboy
Posts: 47
And1: 6
Joined: Mar 25, 2016

Re: 2017 MLB Dynasty League - FA draft underway - Dinamo OTC 

Post#216 » by yog7711 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:41 am

Benny Blanco wrote:Sounds fair enough. Hit me up when we get going. For what it's worth, I'm willing to pay a bit of a higher price than I'd pay for a deep sleeper.


Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums


I also value him higher than his ADP, so that's the only reason I'd like to hold for a bit.

@Ralnor I can't answer private messages. at least not yet :)
User avatar
insfo
Lead Assistant
Posts: 4,585
And1: 1,536
Joined: Feb 02, 2005
Location: Ancora Imparo

Re: 2017 MLB Dynasty League - FA draft underway - Dinamo OTC 

Post#217 » by insfo » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:47 pm

I'm sure I did this last year, but for some reason I'm not able to figure it out now. How do I place all players on waivers? If someone knows, please PM me.

Edit: Maybe it's because I clicked "Begin season" prematurely as someone wanted to be able to make trade offers here?
Image
Angel strike1
Lead Assistant
Posts: 4,656
And1: 570
Joined: Feb 15, 2012
       

Re: 2017 MLB Dynasty League - FA draft underway - Dinamo OTC 

Post#218 » by Angel strike1 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:04 am

yog you interested in trading posey?
User avatar
MGD24
Starter
Posts: 2,325
And1: 34
Joined: Aug 14, 2006
Location: Guelph
Contact:

Re: 2017 MLB Dynasty League - FA draft underway - Dinamo OTC 

Post#219 » by MGD24 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:08 am

insfo wrote:I'm sure I did this last year, but for some reason I'm not able to figure it out now. How do I place all players on waivers? If someone knows, please PM me.

Edit: Maybe it's because I clicked "Begin season" prematurely as someone wanted to be able to make trade offers here?


do you still have certain action locked? could that be it?

It is probably most likely because you clicked Begin Season.
May need to hit Reset Draft in the Commissioner tools and re-enter everything.
User avatar
insfo
Lead Assistant
Posts: 4,585
And1: 1,536
Joined: Feb 02, 2005
Location: Ancora Imparo

Re: 2017 MLB Dynasty League - FA draft underway - Dinamo OTC 

Post#220 » by insfo » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:06 pm

MGD24 wrote:
insfo wrote:I'm sure I did this last year, but for some reason I'm not able to figure it out now. How do I place all players on waivers? If someone knows, please PM me.

Edit: Maybe it's because I clicked "Begin season" prematurely as someone wanted to be able to make trade offers here?


do you still have certain action locked? could that be it?

It is probably most likely because you clicked Begin Season.
May need to hit Reset Draft in the Commissioner tools and re-enter everything.


Yeah, looks like that is the only option. Will take screenshots of everyone's rosters and do a manual entry today.
Image

Return to Fantasy Baseball