ImageImageImageImage

What are the non-vegas odds?

KGboss
RealGM
And1: 10,097

What are the non-vegas odds? 

Post#1 » by KGboss » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:56 pm

Looking at the team and how they have been playing - having the best record in the league with 11 games to go - What are your predictions as far as playoffs are concerned?

Ive been like a kid jumping around about this team all season, but staying quiet because I dont want to jynx anything.

The traffic on this board is virtually non-existant, but I'm still interested to see if anyone has an opinion, or is even alive out there in BoSox world?
Geoffrey P
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 521

Re: What are the non-vegas odds? 

Post#2 » by Geoffrey P » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:07 pm

I'm still in shock that they've gone from 69 wins to 95+ wins. I mean, I realize they got rid of some of the poisonous guys like Crawford and Beckett but I didn't think they'd make this kind of turnaround. It's crazy. If you look at their stats they're top 10 in almost ever offensive category and they have decent pitching and defense. I don't watch a ton of baseball outside of the Sox but Tampa scares me with Price/Moore.

I think it's funny that the Dodgers have the best odds though. To me that's the kind of team that can blow up any second when it has that many jackasses on it. When you have guys bragging about peeing in the pool... :blank:

Return to Boston Red Sox