Celtics shout at Bulls after win

Moderators: Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake

celticfan42487
RealGM
And1: 15,276

Re: Celtics shout at Bulls after win 

Post#101 » by celticfan42487 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:41 pm

Can you imagine if game 4 was refereed by Boston Natives who had their family in the stands with Boston Celtics shirts on?

You think that would get a thread on the general board?

Nah, it'd probably just be ignored like the CHI refs one did...

Jealous>Admiration, always.
nitric0
RealGM
And1: 1,352

Post#102 » by nitric0 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:46 pm

i always laugh when celtic fans cry about referees, LMAO!
“We were right there with them. We dominated for most of the game, but then Derrick Rose happened.” - Al Horford
enigmatics
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,230

Post#103 » by enigmatics » Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:09 am

..............it was probably just KG trash talking some poor little white Bulls ball boy. :lol:
ndnow
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,010

Post#104 » by ndnow » Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:25 am

It's not shocking man, KG is the leader of that team and he's been a punk for years whether it was with Bonner or Zaza.. But do not call them a vet team none of them had any playoff success until last year.
MAQ
RealGM
And1: 2,885

Post#105 » by MAQ » Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:30 am

NO-KG-AI wrote:Can you imagine the thread explosion if Garnett grabbed his nuts like Gordon did?

"OMFG, CLASSLESS, BURN IN HELL"

to be completely fair, there are some bulls fans on other forums that absolutely hated what gordon did....

i personally loved it...just as i love any celebration that involves ONIONS!!!!!!!
GYBE wrote:I don't think my behaviour changes at all when I'm drunk. But when I'm wasted, my girlfriend becomes a real klutz. She starts walking into doors and falling down stairs. Weird.
kenneth9265
Head Coach
And1: 9

Post#106 » by kenneth9265 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:40 am

The celtics trash talk the Cavaliers every time they play each other...the celtics have been doing that kind of underhanded tactic for years to many different teams...I am surprised that it took this long for the media to catch on to this...
SportsWorld
RealGM
And1: 133

Post#107 » by SportsWorld » Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:44 am

Albanian Damien wrote:
amcoolio wrote:
Albanian Damien wrote:At least we weren't making death threats... I've come to realize that the general board hates the Celtics. What annoys me is that no one on here will admit they hate the Champions because they're so great. The Celtics have what everyone wants, it's simple. People call the Spurs boring, they say Wade only won because of the refs, Celtics are trash talkers, I've even seen people undermine the Pistons by saying they got lucky the Lakers imploded. I'm probably gonna get bombarded with pissy responses by people but I don't care because everything I said is true. Just wait till next year, people will be moaning and say the refs gave LeBron James the finals, and that his team celebrates on the bench too much.

No, we hate them because the NBA tailor-made them into the team they are along with the KG trade by giving Boston all the help from the refs that is humanly possible without some sort of lawsuit brought up against the NBA. Jealous? Yes, I guess, since the NBA and Stern so blatantly favors Boston they were willing to do anything to see them in the Finals last season, and we all wish it could be our team. Oh well, at least I know the difference between teams winning by hard work and legitimately and teams winning like the Heat and Celtics because the league is in financial trouble and needs a boost.
Yea the NBA gives us all the help:
http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wireta ... or_game_4/

Hey look the Boston media whining about something. What else is new?
casey
General Manager
And1: 7

Post#108 » by casey » Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:13 am

SportsWorld wrote:Hey look the Boston media whining about something. What else is new?

Bulls fan whining about Boston media whining in a thread designed for Bulls fans to whine. Nice.

Juicy Juice wrote:Once you get off that court, the game is over.

It sure isn't. Certainly not during a playoff series.
"I'm Ricky Rubio."
--Ricky Rubio
MAQ
RealGM

Post#109 » by MAQ » Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:21 am

the funny thing is that once you get off the court and the buzzer sounds for the end of the 4th quarter without it being a tie game....the game itself actually IS over...
GYBE wrote:I don't think my behaviour changes at all when I'm drunk. But when I'm wasted, my girlfriend becomes a real klutz. She starts walking into doors and falling down stairs. Weird.
casey
General Manager

Post#110 » by casey » Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:39 am

maq25060 wrote:the funny thing is that once you get off the court and the buzzer sounds for the end of the 4th quarter without it being a tie game....the game itself actually IS over...

Depends on how you define game I guess. But the point is that the intensity doesn't stop at the end of a game in the middle of a playoff series. The point isn't to win that 48 minute stretch, it's to win the series. So at that point nothing is really over.
"I'm Ricky Rubio."
--Ricky Rubio
MAQ
RealGM

Post#111 » by MAQ » Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:34 am

casey wrote:
maq25060 wrote:the funny thing is that once you get off the court and the buzzer sounds for the end of the 4th quarter without it being a tie game....the game itself actually IS over...

Depends on how you define game I guess. But the point is that the intensity doesn't stop at the end of a game in the middle of a playoff series. The point isn't to win that 48 minute stretch, it's to win the series. So at that point nothing is really over.

except the game you just played...

sure the intensity doesnt stop...but i would hope the class does get picked back up on the way to the locker room after the game...but i guess not
amb1ent
Veteran
And1: 17

Post#112 » by amb1ent » Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:40 am

maybe for you and me the game ends at the buzzer, but the celtics are so intensely intense that the intensity rolls over to home and the downtime between games.

intense intensity isn't something you can summon at a whim, you gotta keep it intensely raging. press conference? intense as ****. postgame? intense as ****. pregame interview? intense as ****. plowing the wife? so **** intense the headboard gets dented.

that's the heart of a champion.
casey
General Manager

Post#113 » by casey » Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:47 am

maq25060 wrote:sure the intensity doesnt stop...but i would hope the class does get picked back up on the way to the locker room after the game...but i guess not

So a lack of "class" (whatever that means) is acceptable during a game? Why? If you're ok with trash talking during a game, I can't see why you would be opposed to it during a playoff series. Heading to the locker room at the end of a playoff game is the equivalent of heading to the bench for a timeout during a regular game.

amb1ent wrote:maybe for you and me the game ends at the buzzer, but the celtics are so intensely intense that the intensity rolls over to home and the downtime between games.

intense intensity isn't something you can summon at a whim, you gotta keep it intensely raging. press conference? intense as ****. postgame? intense as ****. pregame interview? intense as ****. plowing the wife? so **** intense the headboard gets dented.

that's the heart of a champion.

Ah, one of those" let's say the word intense as much as possible while trying to insult the celtics" posts. Original.
"I'm Ricky Rubio."
--Ricky Rubio
amb1ent
Veteran
And1: 17

Post#114 » by amb1ent » Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:57 am

well, not everybody can be a realgm dynamo like yourself. a thousand apologies good sir, in the future i shall endeavor to improve my posting as to attempt to meet your rigorous and exacting standards of originality.
Old World Order
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#115 » by Old World Order » Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:02 am

I just don't get why the Celtics were upset about the Cavs doing this and then do it themselves. It's not the doing it part that I care about...but why complain when you do it yourself or think you'll do it yourself in the future? Conversely, if you just complained about it, shouldn't you take a step back before you start yelling and stuff and say "Wait a sec, I complained about someone doing this not too long ago"? If you don't, you open yourself up to a bunch of people laughing at you, which is what this thread is about, I guess.
BULLS4LIFE2
Banned User

Post#116 » by BULLS4LIFE2 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:33 am

CHIMOCHI wrote:Image

THANKYOU! I hate when people write i 'could' care less, when in fact they are insinuating that they couldn't care less
SportsWorld
RealGM
And1: 133

Post#117 » by SportsWorld » Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:40 am

AgEnT50
General Manager
And1: 188

Post#118 » by AgEnT50 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:43 am

SportsWorld wrote:Image

LOL what a clown
Chocolate City Jordanaire
RealGM
And1: 8,968

Post#119 » by Chocolate City Jordanaire » Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:47 am

ropjhk wrote:
Albanian Damien wrote:At least we weren't making death threats... I've come to realize that the general board hates the Celtics. What annoys me is that no one on here will admit they hate the Champions because they're so great. The Celtics have what everyone wants, it's simple. People call the Spurs boring, they say Wade only won because of the refs, Celtics are trash talkers, I've even seen people undermine the Pistons by saying they got lucky the Lakers imploded. I'm probably gonna get bombarded with pissy responses by people but I don't care because everything I said is true. Just wait till next year, people will be moaning and say the refs gave LeBron James the finals, and that his team celebrates on the bench too much.

I never disliked the Spurs because they were so great. In fact their greatness earned my respect. Last season, I had great respect for what the Celtics did to the Lakers in the finals.

But this season, with the KG antics, the trash talking between Celtics, Cavs and Lakers fans, and everything else in between, I've grown tired of the Celtics.

If I hate the Celtics, it's not because they're so great. I could respect them last season when they were a much greater team than they are this season.

+1

I'm a Wizards fan who's not terribly fond of the Cavs.... but IF Boston gets past the Bulls and to the conference finals, I hope to heck they get swept and that KG has a long, bad season next year and the Cs fade to black.

Heck, I hope to heck the Bulls come back and get the last laugh this series!

KG is a huge, huge jerk.
Bye bye Beal.
CroCop
Sophomore

Post#120 » by CroCop » Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:58 am

lol @ this thread. I'm sorry...are we watching the elementary school town league play or NBA players? It's just trash talk. Jesus...this league has gotten so soft.

Jordan was a trash talker
Bird
Reggie
Payton
etc....

Hall of Famers right there...I don't see anyone complainin' bout them?

Return to The General Board