Image ImageImage Image

KG was yelling at VDN?

Moderators: HomoSapien, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, AshyLarrysDiaper, fleet, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat

kyrv
RealGM
And1: 3,771

KG was yelling at VDN? 

Post#1 » by kyrv » Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:35 pm

King and Funk were saying that Garnett was yelling at VDN when VDN was talking to the officials - nothing to do with KG or the Boston bench.

Now we've had some fun with KG, but you can't tell that a guy on the bench would be yelling at the other team's coach? Nobody could be that classless. Follow up questions, why would Boston tolerate this, and why would the league?

That is, if this is true. I find it hard to believe that KG is actually worse than he's been painted here?
anorexorcism
Banned User
And1: 10

Re: KG was yelling at VDN? 

Post#2 » by anorexorcism » Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:39 pm

He was yelling at VDN, there's the picture of him yelling at Gordon. Their coach is taunting us by saying the foul was great. The refs are making horrible calls. This is disgusting.

Enough is enough. Someone needs to clock Rondo and send a message. Go down with a fight, be as physical as they are. Hit back.
J-Mart
Senior
And1: 0

Post#3 » by J-Mart » Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:41 pm

anorexorcism wrote:He was yelling at VDN, there's the picture of him yelling at Gordon. Their coach is taunting us by saying the foul was great. The refs are making horrible calls. This is disgusting.

Enough is enough. Someone needs to clock Rondo and send a message. Go down with a fight, be as physical as they are. Hit back.

Agreed. If game six or seven became out of reach I hope Brad Miller clocks Rondo...or anyone for that matter.
kyrv
RealGM

Post#4 » by kyrv » Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:43 pm

anorexorcism wrote:He was yelling at VDN, there's the picture of him yelling at Gordon. Their coach is taunting us by saying the foul was great. The refs are making horrible calls. This is disgusting.

I thought I heard that sound byte, but I was like, no way. He can't be condoning injuring people.
bullzman23
RealGM
And1: 3

Post#5 » by bullzman23 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:46 pm

I just don't understand how KG hasn't been called for a technical yet. You can't just sit back there cursing at everyone 48 minutes a game.
girlygirl wrote:Sorry, I just don't think MJ changed the game all that much.

www.theslickscript.com
theanimal23
RealGM
And1: 926

Post#6 » by theanimal23 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:48 pm

kyrv wrote:

I thought I heard that sound byte, but I was like, no way. He can't be condoning injuring people.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/ ... uls-090429
Even the Celtics could hardly hide their amazement. "It was a great foul by Rondo," Celtics coach Doc Rivers said. "You always talk about playoff basketball, no layups. Rondo did it on the very last play, and it won the game for us."

Well if that wasn't a flagrant, and it was a good foul, I'm all-in for having Miller and Co. smash the Celtics faces. Targets 1 and 2: Rondo and KG.
BR0D1E86
RealGM
And1: 2,292

Post#7 » by BR0D1E86 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:53 pm

You stay classy San Diego.

This season has more or less destroyed most of the respect I had for Garnett as an individual (not as a player). His act is getting pretty tiresome.
KeithBoothfan
Lead Assistant
And1: 198

Post#8 » by KeithBoothfan » Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:55 pm

It would be so easy for Doc (who I normally think has some class) to just take the high road and make the typically ambiguous comment about that foul "tough play in the heat of the moment, could have gone either way...i need to see it again...blah blah blah". But to say it was a great foul? Get outta here. What a douchenozzle.

and KG was one of my favorite non-Bulls as recently as last year. I always knew he was a little...off, but his antics have really gone off the deep end. Disappointing.
Can I borrow a feeling?

Care for a ViciousFlogging? I'm your guy!
theanimal23
RealGM

Post#9 » by theanimal23 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:58 pm

The way this series has gone though, if there is a Game 7, we're gonna see a fight sometime by the end of this series. There has been such tension building up (Noah-Perkins, Miller-Baby, Miller-Rondo, the C's crying after each call, etc).
kyrv
RealGM

Post#10 » by kyrv » Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:04 pm

KeithBoothfan wrote:It would be so easy for Doc (who I normally think has some class) to just take the high road and make the typically ambiguous comment about that foul "tough play in the heat of the moment, could have gone either way...i need to see it again...blah blah blah". But to say it was a great foul? Get outta here. What a douchenozzle.

and KG was one of my favorite non-Bulls as recently as last year. I always knew he was a little...off, but his antics have really gone off the deep end. Disappointing.

Same. I was seeing and hearing things about KG, but was happy he won, in spite of the d-baggery.

I said elsewhere, it's like he's in a SNL skit making fun of the biggest basketball douche ever.
Beryl 96
Starter

Post#11 » by Beryl 96 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:06 pm

Yeah, I'm tired of the celts playin' all ultra physical, ray allen pushing off gordon before running through every screen, Perkins being the dirty (Please Use More Appropriate Word) douche he is, and their collective flop job, from Glen Davis to Rondo, especially Rondo...Start our bench warmers next game and just have them start the game with a huge fight and have them **** up as many of them as they can, especially Rondo perkins and KG. Make em fear the avalanche, Roberson's tats, and Linton's face.
theanimal23
RealGM

Post#12 » by theanimal23 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:08 pm

Beryl 96 wrote:Yeah, I'm tired of the celts playin' all ultra physical, ray allen pushing off gordon before running through every screen, Perkins being the dirty (Please Use More Appropriate Word) douche he is, and their collective flop job, from Glen Davis to Rondo, especially Rondo...Start our bench warmers next game and just have them start the game with a huge fight and have them **** up as many of them as they can, especially Rondo perkins and KG. Make em fear the avalanche, Roberson's tats, and Linton's face.

How f-in awesome would that be if the Celtics thought we were announcing our regular starters, then when the lights go off on our intro, WWE style, Gray, Tim Thomas, Linton Johnson, Roberson, and Hunter go Stone Cold/Rock (thats for you DASMACKDOWN)/HHH on their candy-asses.

Do it VDN
SherronShabazz
Assistant Coach
And1: 127

Post#13 » by SherronShabazz » Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:11 pm

Magilla_Gorilla
RealGM
And1: 4,451

Post#14 » by Magilla_Gorilla » Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:19 pm

This is simple. The first time Rondo checks back into the game we run Gray to the scorers table to give one of our bigs a breather.

Gray has been given explicit instructions - he's got 6 fouls and he is expected to use them.
Sham - Y U NO sell me a t-shirt? Best OB/GYN Houston
ChiBullsFan83
Senior

Post#15 » by ChiBullsFan83 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:25 pm

I'll ask this again, is it safe for me to call him a prima donna or will certain people wig out? You know what's really sad, was Rasheed Wallace right when he said the NBA has become like the WWE? The Doc Rivers interview was a joke, I saw that on Sportscenter. He said it was "a good instinctive play." Then he went on to say something like, "this is playoff basketball," or something along those lines. In the meantime, the NBA just announced Howard will be suspended for one game, so Rondo's decision should be coming soon.
The Explorer
RealGM
And1: 2,846

Post#16 » by The Explorer » Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:27 pm

kyrv
RealGM

Post#17 » by kyrv » Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:36 pm

I say we follow Duck's advice, thug it out, and have one of our suits on Doc's case.
blumeany
RealGM
And1: 2,551

Post#18 » by blumeany » Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:48 pm

Hell, if we were just going to go 7 or 8 deep anyway, why didn't we sign Rodman to a contract before the playoffs began? :D Get him and maybe Antonio Davis or somebody. Start a brute squad.
2024: Maybe there's some hope?
Towel Manager
Assistant Coach
And1: 8

Post#19 » by Towel Manager » Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:56 pm

Intensity brahs
olympiakos777
Pro Prospect

Post#20 » by olympiakos777 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:58 pm

this is why i never liked boston...They would still suck if it wasnt for minnesota giving them garnett for nothing..

Return to Chicago Bulls