Odom out for season

Moderator: Gremz

Icness
NFL Analyst
And1: 129

Odom out for season 

Post#1 » by Icness » Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:48 pm

Real bummer that Antwan Odom tore his Achilles and is gone for the season. Odom was a HUGE reason why the defense was playing so well. Good guy too, quietly worked very hard to make himself better and stronger and was really reaping the karmic dividends before the injury.

That Peko injury didn't look good either, hopefully he is okay or else the DL is down its two best players.
It's not whether you win or lose, it's how good you look playing the game
PhilipNelsonFan
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6

Re: Odom out for season 

Post#2 » by PhilipNelsonFan » Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:04 am

:curse: :sigh:

God, that game did SO much damage to the Bengals' prospects. I'm not sure they'll get to 9-7 now, let alone the playoffs. Houston was an eminently beatable team and the Bengals held all the momentum in the world.

The irony of all ironies, though, is that Mikey had to work extra hard to sell out this game, with Ocho and Motorola having to pick up much of the slack on ticket sales so that fans could see the game on TV.
Tim Lehrbach wrote:I will break the Rose Garden.
Cohiba13
Rookie
And1: 0

Re: Odom out for season 

Post#3 » by Cohiba13 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:05 am

Too bad for Odom. Micheal Johnson will be in there more I assume. We'll see if this kid has what it takes.

Big let down game, I wasn't feeling too confident all week. When you win 3 big divisional games in a row like we did, there is going to be a let down for a game like this. Hopefully we bounce right back.

Return to Cincinnati Bengals