Fantasy Ball talk.

Moderators: floppymoose, Curtis Lemansky

Winterpeg
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4

RealGM Fantasy Basketball Policy 

Post#1 » by Winterpeg » Sun May 9, 2010 1:11 am

Due to recent events we decided we need to clarify RealGM's policy towards fantasy basketball leagues and the RealGM forum.

The RealGM fantasy basketball forum is a place for discussions related to fantasy basketball and recruitment of players. RealGM cannot influence who gets to participate in each league, nor can we influence or in any way determine any other type of outcome. RealGM has no role in the creation or operation of these leagues and is not to be held responsible for, or in any way associated with, these leagues.

Any and all questions or disputes related to your fantasy league should be directed towards the person running the league or the site that hosts your game. Our moderators and administrators will not be involved in any decisions made regarding any aspect of any fantasy team or league. Our volunteers are only responsible for the discussion on the forum itself, they have no authority over fantasy leagues run on another site. Our moderators may be involved in a fantasy league but any disputes regarding that league are not the responsibility of RealGM and should be handled internally by the members of the league.

No person or league can claim ownership of a thread on the RealGM forum, discussions on our forum are open to everyone and have no owners. Also, no person or league can claim ownership of a name. If you post the name of your team or league on our public forum and someone else decides to use it, RealGM does not have the authority to force anyone to choose a different name.

If you have any questions regarding a situation not covered here just post it in this thread and I'll do my best to answer as soon as possible.
JohnnyKILLroy
RealGM
And1: 4,316

Re: RealGM Fantasy Basketball Policy 

Post#2 » by JohnnyKILLroy » Wed Sep 6, 2017 2:52 am

Can I pimp my upcoming new fantasy basketball podcast?
What is happiness? It's a moment before you need more happiness.” — Don Draper
Camping Fan
Senior
And1: 215

Re: RealGM Fantasy Basketball Policy 

Post#3 » by Camping Fan » Thu Sep 7, 2017 11:53 pm

I have started a fantasy league and would like to put some invites in a thread - Is that permitted? Anyone interested should send me a private message
Lakers 2020

Return to Fantasy Basketball