ImageImageImageImageImage

O.T. .::THE SCIENCE AND PHILOSOPHY THREAD::.

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

TheBigBoss
RealGM
And1: 3,837

O.T. .::THE SCIENCE AND PHILOSOPHY THREAD::. 

Post#1 » by TheBigBoss » Wed Jun 2, 2010 8:17 am

First off, forgive me if this was posted a million times already, but I am just curious to your thoughts on this video:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv2l93v4v0g[/youtube]
be reasonable
Sophomore
And1: 17

Re: O.T.:To conspiracy theorists/NWO believers/non-believers 

Post#2 » by be reasonable » Wed Jun 2, 2010 9:16 am

makes for good science fiction
ITGM
RealGM
And1: 7,955

Post#3 » by ITGM » Wed Jun 2, 2010 3:00 pm

This is what I call twisted knowledge, pieces of truth are encoded amongst cryptic lies arranged for you to be intrigued and captivated by it's deception. If you want to truly understand whats going on around you then read the Bible and then analyze the Quran. Don't allow years of programing deter you from reading the oldest texts available to the mainstream masses. Watching video's of this nature is like analyzing a painting without understanding who the artist was and whats his intentions. If you want to understand the big picture you must first do your research on the Author. (Let that marinate)
Marty McFly
RealGM
And1: 9,343

Post#4 » by Marty McFly » Wed Jun 2, 2010 3:21 pm

i think its an interesting theory. i don't think believing that the human race was created by a race of aliens is that difference from believing in some all powerful entity.

I've been trying to get around to reading a couple of different books (forbidden archeology, and chariots of the gods) apart from looking for a book that explains and goes into detail about how Mesopotamian mythology pertains to the abrahamic religions. i do find it interesting that in Rev 4:5 it says
And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.

and in Sumerian mythology their are 7 gods who decree (anu, enlil, ki, enki, ishtar, sin, and sama).

personally I'm by no means some learned scholar on this subject, but it has intrigued me my whole life and I'm always willing to learn something new.
Guano wrote:Fourni3r forgetting he has Bob cousy handles

Woodsanity wrote:Imagine trusting a team with World B Flat on it without Lebron keeping him in check.
method
RealGM
And1: 299

Post#5 » by method » Wed Jun 2, 2010 3:34 pm

Knickelz wrote:First off, forgive me if this was posted a million times already, but I am just curious to your thoughts on this video:

I total believe this and believe there teaching our children all the wrong **** in school.I dare anyone to watch Acient aliens its a 6 part mini series on the History channel and say different.Also the movie the fourth kind will flip your world upside down.
duetta
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 12,313

Post#6 » by duetta » Wed Jun 2, 2010 3:37 pm

I didn't click on the video, but having just watched pretty much the entire "Ancient Aliens' series on the History Channel, I did some research into the Sitchen guy who is responsible for Annunaki theory - and authentic Summarian scholars with real experience in the field (and PhDs) contest his grasp of the Summerian language.

I have a colleague into this stuff who refused to attend a conference back in 2003 because he was afraid of this 12th planet wreaking havoc with Earth that year. Whoever cooked up the 2003 date was clearly smoking funny cigarettes...
Marty McFly
RealGM

Post#7 » by Marty McFly » Wed Jun 2, 2010 3:41 pm

could the Sumerian god Enlil be the biblical Lucifer?
ENLIL-The god of the air (from Lil = Air) and storms (Pan-Mesopotamian) at the E'kur temple - Nippur. He was usually portrayed in human form but also appears as a snake to the humans eyes.

also
Enlil was known as the inventor of the mattock (key agricultural tool of the Sumerians) and caused plants to grow

could the "forbidden fruit of knowledge" have been knowledge of agriculture?

Woodsanity wrote:Imagine trusting a team with World B Flat on it without Lebron keeping him in check.
JuwannaJeffries
Senior
And1: 0

Post#8 » by JuwannaJeffries » Wed Jun 2, 2010 3:42 pm

FYI, the fourth kind is not based on anything. it's all fake but they made it seem real to sell it better (example:fake websites and news articles)

Can someone explain what the video is exactly? At work with youtube blocked.
Marty McFly
RealGM

Post#9 » by Marty McFly » Wed Jun 2, 2010 3:42 pm

method wrote:
Knickelz wrote:First off, forgive me if this was posted a million times already, but I am just curious to your thoughts on this video:

I total believe this and believe there teaching our children all the wrong **** in school.I dare anyone to watch Acient aliens its a 6 part mini series on the History channel and say different.Also the movie the fourth kind will flip your world upside down.

I've watched it. its really interesting.

NBA Fan 1234
RealGM
And1: 28,365

Post#10 » by NBA Fan 1234 » Wed Jun 2, 2010 3:53 pm

Eh, it's interesting...don't believe it, but that's just me (and I'm not religious...AT ALL lol, just to be clear). I like watching stuff like this though...sparks thoughts and speculation. Illuminati videos especially...it's interesting to see what people have to say. There was a website that talked about how Jay-Z, Lady Gaga, Lil Wayne, and others were part of the free masons (or illuminati, I forget). The websites broke down their videos and lyrics...very interesting stuff.
Marty McFly
RealGM

Post#11 » by Marty McFly » Wed Jun 2, 2010 3:59 pm

i don't think any of those people, with the exception of jay-z are part of any of that stuff. seems to me that handlers from record companies have alot more to do with the imagery and ****. :D

i think jay-z might be since he brags about the smallest **** things, and he's alluded to some of those things.

magnumt
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 15,046
Location: Gott'a Stick To My Girls Like Glue, Ain't No No. 2 Here...Sean Paul Style, Baby Gyrl!!!

Post#12 » by magnumt » Wed Jun 2, 2010 4:06 pm

6:28 - 6:32 FTW the Epic WIN!!!!!

:D :D :D :D
BAF 1.0 - Wizards: Year 2
PG: Kemba Walker (32) / Rivers (16) / Felton
SG: Evan Fournier (28) / Evans (20) / Dotson
SF: Gordon Hayward (36)/ Delly (12) / Dudley
PF: Kevin Love (36) / Frye (12) / Ellenson
C: Pau Gasol (32) / Noah (16) / Felicio

magnumt6
kane2021
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,067
Location: It's OK to feel that way. Just sick of hearing about it all the time.

Post#13 » by kane2021 » Wed Jun 2, 2010 4:07 pm

Breading with Cro Magnon's to create a slave race for what? Look no further than the earth itself. Look at the equator line and the countries around it and you will see characteristics in the people from those countries. Because of the difference in climate and conditions.

Now planets further or closer to the sun would be no different. My point being this, if you are breading people here, for a slave race, and exporting them, wouldn't life be difficult to impossible with the severe difference in climate?

Creating a slave race on earth would be for slave labor on earth. The video claims they came here for our gold. Why? Why would a race from another planet with the technology to travel planets, while primitive man is exiting the caveman stage, want the earths gold? If there technologically this advanced at that time, why would they need our currency?

I feel the human bottle neck theory much better supports our current race. While I do believe there are other life forms out there, I dont see what they would want with our gold, and what a slave race would benefit them. I would have to question WHAT the authors motives are.

Because I have always been under the impression that the powers to be have been preparing for life past earth. With our long history of dependence of gold, Iraq having gold as there 2nd most valuable natural resource, space missions, makes me wonder if this isnt yet another smoke screen manipulating ancient writings to either sway people from truth, or to make people accept space ships of the human powers to be coming to take our s***.

Never underestimate the strength of knowledge.

Bring back the physical game and send the softies home.
magnumt
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
Location: Gott'a Stick To My Girls Like Glue, Ain't No No. 2 Here...Sean Paul Style, Baby Gyrl!!!

Post#14 » by magnumt » Wed Jun 2, 2010 4:11 pm

kane2021 wrote:Breading with Cro Magnon's to create a slave race for what? Look no further than the earth itself. Look at the equator line and the countries around it and you will see characteristics in the people from those countries. Because of the difference in climate and conditions.

Now planets further or closer to the sun would be no different. My point being this, if you are breading people here, for a slave race, and exporting them, wouldn't life be difficult to impossible with the severe difference in climate?

Creating a slave race on earth would be for slave labor on earth. The video claims they came here for our gold. Why? Why would a race from another planet with the technology to travel planets, while primitive man is exiting the caveman stage, want the earths gold? If there technologically this advanced at that time, why would they need our currency?

I feel the human bottle neck theory much better supports our current race. While I do believe there are other life forms out there, I dont see what they would want with our gold, and what a slave race would benefit them. I would have to question WHAT the authors motives are.

Because I have always been under the impression that the powers to be have been preparing for life past earth. With our long history of dependence of gold, Iraq having gold as there 2nd most valuable natural resource, space missions, makes me wonder if this isnt yet another smoke screen manipulating ancient writings to either sway people from truth, or to make people accept space ships of the human powers to be coming to take our s***.

1st, this video is humorous, and I hardly believe any of it (thought I've warmed a little over the Years to the extra Planets theory due to REALLY eccentric Orbits being discovered more and more in the Universe now).

========================

Granted with all that said, I love your posts Kane, and when you post too...I just wanted to address the question you post about the Gold Angle:

Resources are spread throughout the Universe. So it cold be in their region Gold doesn't exist in large quantities (or even at all), or that they may have depleted what they have. Remember, Gold is a great Technological conductor of Electricity. Heck, there's likely Resources out there on nearby Planets that we could REALLY use, but just haven;t discovered yet due to our lack of (correct that, sudden halt) in Space Exploration.

--Mags :)

magnumt6
j4remi
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 18,481

Post#15 » by j4remi » Wed Jun 2, 2010 4:11 pm

It's all a front to cover that we at some point will develop time travel to go back and mine gold and resources for our future selves once we run out of natural resources...how's that for a theory? Now gimme a year to research all over the place and force circle pieces into square holes and I'll sell you a new conspiracy.
Haliburton/Lewis Jr/Sasser
Booker/Shamet
Barnes/Dick/Duarte
Washington/Barnes/Crowder
Zubac/Theis/Clowney

Sanogo, Castleton

Ex: Samar, K. Diop, Spagnolo
magnumt
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#16 » by magnumt » Wed Jun 2, 2010 4:16 pm

j4remi wrote:It's all a front to cover that we at some point will develop time travel to go back and mine gold and resources for our future selves once we run out of natural resources...how's that for a theory? Now gimme a year to research all over the place and force circle pieces into square holes and I'll sell you a new conspiracy.

On a side note to this, some think that many of the "Aliens" or "stuff" that we've discovered in the past as evidence of advanced life/intelligence (like that pin that looks like a Shuttle/Plane) is actually Time-Travel contamination from our own selves. That we somehow f'ked something up in the future, and are coming back into the past to looks for solutions, fix things, or get what we depleted.

magnumt6
ITGM
RealGM
And1: 7,955

Post#17 » by ITGM » Wed Jun 2, 2010 4:17 pm

kane2021 wrote:Because I have always been under the impression that the powers to be have been preparing for life past earth. With our long history of dependence of gold, Iraq having gold as there 2nd most valuable natural resource, space missions, makes me wonder if this isnt yet another smoke screen manipulating ancient writings to either sway people from truth, or to make people accept space ships of the human powers to be coming to take our s***.

gavran
RealGM
And1: 7,236

Post#18 » by gavran » Wed Jun 2, 2010 4:17 pm

j4remi wrote:It's all a front to cover that we at some point will develop time travel to go back and mine gold and resources for our future selves once we run out of natural resources...how's that for a theory? Now gimme a year to research all over the place and force circle pieces into square holes and I'll sell you a new conspiracy.

It'll be a dead theory. Time travel to the past is against physics.
method
RealGM
And1: 299

Post#19 » by method » Wed Jun 2, 2010 4:18 pm

Fact of the matter is we have been visited since the beginning of time.And the only coverup is our goverment wont aknowledge it.
magnumt
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#20 » by magnumt » Wed Jun 2, 2010 4:19 pm

gavran wrote:

It'll be a dead theory. Time travel to the past is against physics.

Umm, not sure if you were being sarcastic...but you do know that Time Travel has been proven already right? On the Atomic level recently. :wink:

magnumt6

Return to New York Knicks