ImageImage

OT: LeBron Bashin T-Shirts...

Moderators: paulpressey25, MickeyDavis

SlideRuleJockey
Junior
And1: 96

OT: LeBron Bashin T-Shirts... 

Post#1 » by SlideRuleJockey » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:05 pm

To put it mildly, there are folks in Cleveland are REALLY not happy with LeBron........

http://www.clevescene.com/64-and-counti ... rt-roundup

Some of these are funny, and one in particular is down right vicious.
On Jabari Parker tearing his ACL in Phoenix:

Nowak008 wrote:
bigkurty wrote::(

This is your fault. Jabari got distracted by your wife's giant boobs.
bstein14
RealGM
And1: 8,001

Re: OT: LeBron Bashin T-Shirts... 

Post#2 » by bstein14 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:10 pm

You can head SOUTH but your mom is riding WEST...

HAHAHA
jeremyd236
General Manager
And1: 16

Post#3 » by jeremyd236 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:10 pm

I really like the "You may be headin' south, but your mom is ridin' West" shirt, as well as the "Quitness 2010 playoffs" shirt
LUKE23
RealGM
And1: 6,203

Post#4 » by LUKE23 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:11 pm

The Lyin' King and Quitness are gold.
drew881
RealGM
And1: 4,968

Post#5 » by drew881 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:31 pm

bstein14 wrote:You can head SOUTH but your mom is riding WEST...

HAHAHA

Would be better with "You can head South" on the front, "But your mom is riding West" on the back with a picture of West on the trike.
stevescheffler06
Analyst
And1: 223

Post#6 » by stevescheffler06 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:43 pm

I think the production value on Lyin' King is great. That West shirt is brutal.
Sneaky Pete wrote:In Disgiuse.
ZedgetRedd
Sixth Man
And1: 50

Post#7 » by ZedgetRedd » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:12 pm

HAHAHA

:lol: :lol: Brilliant.
Quote of the day: "I wouldn't trade one stupid decision for another 5 years of life" - James Murphy of LCD Soundsystem

http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=2886

Bucks and Pats
rilamann
RealGM
And1: 13,004

Post#8 » by rilamann » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:36 pm

The riding West one is pretty funny but people in Cleveland are pathetic.

The only thing more pathetic than Cavs fans bashing Lebron was how hard they rode Lebron's dick when he was a Cav.

Lebron gives your sorry ass franchise the best 7 years in it's existence while you taunt everyone telling us to ''witness the King'' and then you bash the guy when he leaves?

I can understand being pissed but don't bash the guy after he gave you an incredible 7 years.

Take it like men and go back to being the laughing stock of the league like you belong Cleveland.
Giannis Antetokounmpo wrote:You're out here reffing like Marc Davis and ****
LUKE23
RealGM

Post#9 » by LUKE23 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:39 pm

rilamann wrote:The riding West one is pretty funny but people in Cleveland are pathetic.

The only thing more pathetic than Cavs fans bashing Lebron was how hard they rode Lebron's dick when he was a Cav.

Lebron gives your sorry ass franchise the best 7 years in it's existence and you bash the guy when he leaves?

I can understand being pissed but don't bash the guy after he gave you an incredible 7 years.

Take it like men and go back to being the laughing stock of the league like you belong Cleveland.

None of this makes sense. They are supposed to be happy that he "gave them an incredible 7 years" when he quit on the team in the playoffs, and then bolted (on national TV in a needless self promotion stunt no less) after they built the entire team based on the moves he wanted? Any fanbase that happened to would be bitter as hell, including this one. The fact that Cleveland fans have suffered for decades only makes it harder to take.

I just can't believe LeBron is getting away Scott free in this from so many people, when he is SO MUCH to blame.
EastSideBucksFan
RealGM
And1: 4,490

Post#10 » by EastSideBucksFan » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:40 pm

drew881 wrote:

HAHAHA

Would be better with "You can head South" on the front, "But your mom is riding West" on the back with a picture of West on a motorcycle with guitar cases with guns.

fixed
rilamann
RealGM

Post#11 » by rilamann » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:44 pm

LUKE23 wrote:
rilamann wrote:The riding West one is pretty funny but people in Cleveland are pathetic.

Lebron gives your sorry ass franchise the best 7 years in it's existence and you bash the guy when he leaves?

None of this makes sense. They are supposed to be happy that he "gave them an incredible 7 years" when he quit on the team in the playoffs, and then bolted (on national TV in a needless self promotion stunt no less) after they built the entire team based on the moves he wanted? Any fanbase that happened to would be bitter as hell, including this one. The fact that Cleveland fans have suffered for decades only makes it harder to take.

I just can't believe LeBron is getting away Scott free in this from so many people, when he is SO MUCH to blame.

Lebron wasn't obligated to stay in Cleveland though.

For the record no I'm not a Lebron fan and I'm not rooting for the Heat.

But I think Cavs fans should show some respect.

It's kind of like us with Favre,sure Favre pissed us off with his actions and I would never ever ever EVER root for the Vkings.

With that said though I'd never bash Favre,I might not like the guy all that much anymore but he gave us a lot of great years.Plus I wouldn't feel right bashing him since I looked at Favre as a football god for half my life practically.Much like Cavs looked at Lebron as a basketball god or ''king'' for last 7 years.

I can understand Cavs fans being bitter and pissed off and not wanting to root for him anymore,but don't bash the guy after what he did for your franchise.
LUKE23
RealGM

Post#12 » by LUKE23 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:48 pm

Wait, wait, wait, wait. So a guy quits on the team in the playoffs. Then he drubs up a big self promotion stint called "the Decision" on national TV. Instead of leaving Cleveland quietly he amps it up and then rips out the fans hearts for everyone to see. This is after they got Mo, Shaq, and Jamison specifically as he requested. The fans are supposed to "respect his decision" to leave his hometown team? Why?
RiotPunch
RealGM
And1: 14,762

Post#13 » by RiotPunch » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:56 pm

rilamann wrote:But I think Cavs fans should show some respect.

:rofl:

Respect LeBron? After he did the complete opposite of respecting the fans that loved him so much by humiliating them on national TV... with no warning whatsoever. Ohio should just accept being punched in the gut and spat in the face and respect the King? Laughable.
#FreeChuckDiesel
Bucksmaniac wrote:I'm sorry, but I'm starting to sour on Giannis
chuckleslove
RealGM
And1: 1,128

Post#14 » by chuckleslove » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:56 pm

LUKE23 wrote:

Wait, wait, wait, wait. So a guy quits on the team in the playoffs. Then he drubs up a big self promotion stint called "the Decision" on national TV. Instead of leaving Cleveland quietly he amps it up and then rips out the fans hearts for everyone to see. This is after they got Mo, Shaq, and Jamison specifically as he requested. The fans are supposed to "respect his decision" to leave his hometown team? Why?

This.

Toronto fans aren't up in arms about Bosh leaving. Are they disappointed? I'm sure some of them are, their team took a talent hit, but none of them are pissed to the extent that Cleveland fans are because Bosh handled the situation much better, he more or less let the team/fans know from the start he wasn't going to be back and he didn't make a giant me first spectacle and mockery of the situation only to slap the fans in the face.
I'm dealing with cancer, it sucks, can follow along for updates if that's your thing: Chuck's cancer Go Fund Me page
EastSideBucksFan
RealGM

Post#15 » by EastSideBucksFan » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:57 pm

rilamann wrote:
Lebron wasn't obligated to stay in Cleveland though.

For the record no I'm not a Lebron fan and I'm not rooting for the Heat.

It's kind of like us with Favre,sure Favre pissed us off with his actions and I would never ever ever EVER root for the Vkings.

With that said though I'd never bash Favre,I might not like the guy all that much anymore but he gave us a lot of great years.Plus I wouldn't feel right bashing him since I looked at Favre as a football god for half my life practically.Much like Cavs looked at Lebron as a basketball god or ''king'' for last 7 years.

I can understand Cavs fans being bitter and pissed off and not wanting to root for him anymore,but don't bash the guy after what he did for your franchise.

Sounds like something Barkley, your avatar would say.

BTW, I will bash Favre till the day I die for the classless way he left our franchise.

Cavs fans have the same right.
rilamann
RealGM

Post#16 » by rilamann » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:57 pm

LUKE23 wrote:

I'm saying they should show some respect for the 7 years he gave them,and we don't know for sure that he quit he might have been hurt.

But the Cavs had the best record the last 2 years,they won like 10+ playoff series while Lebron was there,played in multiple ECF and played in 1 NBA Finals.

Not to mention they were on national TV every other day and the franchise and city of Cleveland made Billions off Lebron.

Be bitter and be pissed off but don't act like little bitches about it and bash the guy.

And the decision was great TV and great marketing.

There are people that will always love and dick ride Lebron James but the ''decision'' special probably did indeed piss a lot of people off but now those people will watch every Heat game hoping to see him lose.

Doesn't matter why they are watching,as long as they are watching.
LUKE23
RealGM

Post#17 » by LUKE23 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:01 pm

I'm saying they should show some respect for the 7 years he gave them,and we don't know for sure that he quit he might have been hurt.

But the Cavs had the best record the last 2 years,they won like 10+ playoff series while Lebron was there,played in multiple ECF and played in 1 NBA Finals.

Not to mention they were on national TV every other day and the franchise and city of Cleveland made Billions off Lebron.

Be bitter and be pissed off but don't act like little bitches about it and bash the guy.

There are people that will always love and dick ride Lebron James but the ''decision'' special probably did indeed piss a lot of people off but now those people will watch every Heat game hoping to see him lose.

We know they won all those games. That isn't up for debate. How he handled the entire situation is. He couldn't have handled it worse. The fact that he is FROM the area only makes it harder to take. Any fan base in any area of the country would be acting the same right now, including the fans here in Milwaukee.

So you can be bitter and pissed, but you can't bash the guy? Why not? I took great joy in bashing the living HELL out of Favre for very similar reasons that Cavs fans are now ripping LeBron to shreds. It is well deserved bashing.
Ryan5UW
General Manager
And1: 953

Post#18 » by Ryan5UW » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:06 pm

So which of these is Squad 6 gonna wear when Miami comes to town? Personally, I like the West one, but I'm just an ass like that. The Quitness one is good too.
"It's an illusion, Michael. A trick is something a whore does for money."
rilamann
RealGM

Post#19 » by rilamann » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:09 pm

LUKE23 wrote:

We know they won all those games. That isn't up for debate. How he handled the entire situation is. He couldn't have handled it worse. The fact that he is FROM the area only makes it harder to take. Any fan base in any area of the country would be acting the same right now, including the fans here in Milwaukee.

So you can be bitter and pissed, but you can't bash the guy? Why not? I took great joy in bashing the living HELL out of Favre for very similar reasons that Cavs fans are now ripping LeBron to shreds. It is well deserved bashing.

Well we both have our opinion on this but I don't think it's right to bash a guy after he did so much for your franchise.

Like I said about Favre,I can't stand him and I hate the Vikings with a passion but I wouldn't bash the guy or wear a shirt bashing him,just seems really childish and cry baby-ish to me.
EastSideBucksFan
RealGM

Post#20 » by EastSideBucksFan » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:20 pm

I'd like to see a shirt that says

LeBron is a LeDouche

Return to Milwaukee Bucks