Kings V. Blazers @ Arco! 7pm pst

Moderators: codydaze, KF10, City of Trees

Wolfay
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 649

Re: Kings V. Blazers @ Arco! 7pm pst 

Post#41 » by Wolfay » Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:57 am

SacKingZZZ wrote:I've seen Tyreke Evans play like **** all year, but I didn't see any games where the coach went out of his way to flatline one of the two best players he has. Cousins looks like he's hit the wall for sure, but I've also seen him have a bad game and then come up huge in the final moments. Usually when the game is out of hand, this wasn't. Still think JT and Daly was a bad combo, proved me right. Clogged the lane on offense, didn't produce consistent points. They went big why not try Daly/Cousins?

Yea, but Tyreke was injured. Tyreke also wasn't whining like a little bitch and wasn't forcing his offense.

I'm no fan of Westphal, but you blame e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g on him. When will you ever hold the players responsible?
RIPskaterdude
RealGM
And1: 36,394

Post#42 » by RIPskaterdude » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:03 am

The Clippers sure are fun to watch. :sigh:
ADoaN17
Lead Assistant
And1: 312

Post#43 » by ADoaN17 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:16 am

down_el_road wrote:Every time Donte plays, he does something to piss me off.

This is why I don't understand when some fans beg for him to play.
darkadun
Pro Prospect
And1: 0

Post#44 » by darkadun » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:20 am

How we didn't win this game I don't know. Its frustrating as all hell.
Sometimes you just have to look yourself in the mirror and say....Tyreke Evans.
That just happened.
down_el_road
Senior
And1: 0

Post#45 » by down_el_road » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:24 am

ADoaN17 wrote:
down_el_road wrote:Every time Donte plays, he does something to piss me off.

This is why I don't understand when some fans beg for him to play.

I've never been a big fan of Donte, but I think it's obvious now that he isn't NBA material. How many chances are we gonna give him? The dude flat sucks....
SacKingZZZ
RealGM
And1: 1,082

Post#46 » by SacKingZZZ » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:27 am

Wolfay wrote:
SacKingZZZ wrote:I've seen Tyreke Evans play like **** all year, but I didn't see any games where the coach went out of his way to flatline one of the two best players he has. Cousins looks like he's hit the wall for sure, but I've also seen him have a bad game and then come up huge in the final moments. Usually when the game is out of hand, this wasn't. Still think JT and Daly was a bad combo, proved me right. Clogged the lane on offense, didn't produce consistent points. They went big why not try Daly/Cousins?

Yea, but Tyreke was injured. Tyreke also wasn't whining like a little bitch and wasn't forcing his offense.

I'm no fan of Westphal, but you blame e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g on him. When will you ever hold the players responsible?

No, no I don't. Once again, when I see bad lineups, bad play calls, etc. I'm going to call it out. And I didn't exactly call this one like a Monday morning quarterbacker. I called this BEFORE the end of regulation. Wanna guess how many good offensive possessions the Kings had after that? 1.
KF10
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings
And1: 5,442

Post#47 » by KF10 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:45 am

I still don't know why most of us still watch the games. At the end, you know the Kings will pull out something from their fail box and ruin the game for us fans. It's like you are getting laid for the first time with this hot chick and you are thinking to yourself, "there is nothing that can ruin this." For god sakes you are touching BOOBS for the first time!! You are one happy guy. Eventually, you bust a nut and you are feeling at the top of the world. You give a kiss to the chick and about to call it a day but before you about fall asleep, the chick out of nowhere said, "I'm a transvestite". And you just realized that you have been trolled with a dude. All that good stuff just evaporated into oblivion. At this point, you are finding something heavy to beat the **** out of this tranny. You found a bat and once you reentered the bedroom the tranny disappeared. RIGHT NOW, you are feeling all kinds of emotions. Frustration & disgust are just the tip of the iceberg for you. You are screaming "FCK FCK FCK FCK!!!!!!! WHY ME!!?!? WHY ME!?!!?"

That is what most Kings games are: a good and warm feeling at the beginning but with a horrible, bleak, dark unfortunate end.

:evil: :upset:
Effigy
RealGM
And1: 11,882

Post#48 » by Effigy » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:56 am

Wow, you guys are an impressive fanbase. Not one person mentioned the officiating, or blamed them. That's so unusual in a game like t his for any fanbase. Hell we had Blazer fans complaining about it during the game. And you guys would have a case too. Seriously good luck to you guys, I hope you get good again soon.
KF10
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings

Post#49 » by KF10 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:01 am

Bonzi wrote:Wow, you guys are an impressive fanbase. Not one person mentioned the officiating, or blamed them. That's so unusual in a game like t his for any fanbase. Hell we had Blazer fans complaining about it during the game. And you guys would have a case too. Seriously good luck to you guys, I hope you get good again soon.

I think most of us were throwing stuff at the television & breaking stuff than arguing about the refs here. :lol:

:cry:
Shem
RealGM
And1: 3,307

Post#50 » by Shem » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:25 am

Bonzi wrote:Wow, you guys are an impressive fanbase. Not one person mentioned the officiating, or blamed them. That's so unusual in a game like t his for any fanbase. Hell we had Blazer fans complaining about it during the game. And you guys would have a case too. Seriously good luck to you guys, I hope you get good again soon.

Agreed. I guess we're feeling good about you guys after what happened with the Timberwolves fan base after our last game. They really hate our team for some reason as if we were the freaking Lakers; wishing harm on our players and calling out the refs on every call that went against them.

So it's refreshing to see a lot more class here. :D
April 4, 2014:
HotrodBeaubois wrote:I never said Dallas was good as Portland

Earlier on December 8, 2013:
HotrodBeaubois wrote:That's the Whole Point Portland is No better than Dallas
ADoaN17
Lead Assistant
And1: 312

Post#51 » by ADoaN17 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:31 am

The refs are probably 10% of the teams problems and the rest is just how bad the team is.
SacKingsPejaFan
Sixth Man
And1: 114

Post#52 » by SacKingsPejaFan » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:37 am

This better be a good draft year. I just see no upside to this mess. Evans is beyond frustrating. He's playing like crap all season but he's apparently "judgment-proof" because of his "injury." I don't doubt the injury because he's been unbelievably bad, but it makes me mad that I can't legitimately say he sucks. I don't know what to do as a fan. I just want them to shut him down, so he can come back like D=Rose or somebody next year, but I know they won't do that because the Kings will go from a .200 team to a .000 team without him, and instead of 100 people going to games, it'll be 10.

And yes, yes, I've eaten my words about Udrih. He's been our best and most consistent player for most of the last couple months. But I still think we need to upgrade him. He's been phenomenal, but guess what...a team where he's the best player doesn't win any games. If Dalembert and Udrih are your team's best players for any game, you're in trouble. And the record shows it.
KF10
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings

Post#53 » by KF10 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:42 am

Kings fans on every second half meltdowns:

Kings fans after every game:

RIPskaterdude
RealGM
And1: 36,394

Post#54 » by RIPskaterdude » Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:21 am

KF10 wrote:I still don't know why most of us still watch the games. At the end, you know the Kings will pull out something from their fail box and ruin the game for us fans. It's like you are getting laid for the first time with this hot chick and you are thinking to yourself, "there is nothing that can ruin this." For god sakes you are touching BOOBS for the first time!! You are one happy guy. Eventually, you bust a nut and you are feeling at the top of the world. You give a kiss to the chick and about to call it a day but before you about fall asleep, the chick out of nowhere said, "I'm a transvestite". And you just realized that you have been trolled with a dude. All that good stuff just evaporated into oblivion. At this point, you are finding something heavy to beat the **** out of this tranny. You found a bat and once you reentered the bedroom the tranny disappeared. RIGHT NOW, you are feeling all kinds of emotions. Frustration & disgust are just the tip of the iceberg for you. You are screaming "FCK FCK FCK FCK!!!!!!! WHY ME!!?!? WHY ME!?!!?"

That is what most Kings games are: a good and warm feeling at the beginning but with a horrible, bleak, dark unfortunate end.

:evil: :upset:

I think it's much more simple than that. It's more like, you are touching boobs, starting to get hot and heavy with a damn fine girl and right before you get yours...she stops it. No explanation, just stops it.

The Sacramento Kings are the blueballs of the NBA.
Wolfay
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 649

Post#55 » by Wolfay » Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:35 am

It's more comparable to an abusive lover in my opinion. They abuse you and even take your money, but for some reason you still love them (and think they love you) and refuse to dump them. Everybody around you can see what's going on, but you're in complete denial.

We're sick. We need therapy.

Shem wrote:

Agreed. I guess we're feeling good about you guys after what happened with the Timberwolves fan base after our last game. They really hate our team for some reason as if we were the freaking Lakers; wishing harm on our players and calling out the refs on every call that went against them.

So it's refreshing to see a lot more class here. :D

I've never had beef with Blazers fans. They're among the classiest in sports in my opinion, so I try to return the favor. I love the city of Portland and Oregon as a whole too.

Best of luck to ya.
SacKingZZZ
RealGM
And1: 1,082

Post#56 » by SacKingZZZ » Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:13 am

I think it's more comparable to going on a long exciting trip. You're having fun, everythings good, and you're making great time. 18 hours in, you realize you've been headed in the wrong direction the whole time.
KF10
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings

Post#57 » by KF10 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:53 pm

To be fair, the game would have been more interesting if the referees gave Westphal the TO at the end of the game:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZT-4xahkz0[/youtube]

Most likely, we would probably miss the shot anyways but at least it would have been much closer to the basket.
RoyalCourtJestr
Analyst
And1: 1

Post#58 » by RoyalCourtJestr » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:05 pm

I have a ton of respect for the Blazers fans. The Clippers fans like to pretend they are the only ones with horrid luck who still support their team, but Blazers fans have had nearly as much **** happen to them, kudos. Plus, Portland is an amazing city.

Now if only we'd gotten that time out...
mprose wrote:And that leaves me with the conclusion that DMC is the Sarah Palin of the NBA.
City of Trees
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings
And1: 5,462

Post#59 » by City of Trees » Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:09 am

Its called Growing Pains. We have to wait and watch while they grow up. The team as a whole is incapable of competing and playing a complete game. Its that simple. Westhphal does not deserve all the blame. Don't forget OKC's first years record with that young team.

Return to Sacramento Kings