Miam Fans: "Chuck You Suck..... B****!!!".. wow TNT lol

Moderators: ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris

DatHomieYouHaTe
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,909

Re: Miam Fans: "Chuck You Suck..... B****!!!".. wow TNT lol 

Post#241 » by DatHomieYouHaTe » Mon May 23, 2011 9:48 pm

HeatSince88 wrote:
DatHomieYouHaTe wrote:when i watch the game most of these seats are empty.. Truth hurts? seems like it. Don't worry those seats are better fans anyways

For the record, the Heat were at 101% capacity this year.

Ya, maybe ticket sales.. Too bad there were a lot of empty seats. You only watching the bottom of your tv screen bro? You put some paper on your 19" flat screen to block out your fans?
druggas
Head Coach
And1: 5,139

Post#242 » by druggas » Mon May 23, 2011 9:48 pm

HeatSince88 wrote:
rosadengrich wrote:Maybe you need to take a look at your life and ask why am I even responding to this guy when I know he is a hater?

Allow me to explain for you...

I'm a Heat fan and have been for 23 years. I have a longtime rooting interest in the Heat. Therefore, it makes sense that I spend a few minutes a day reading about and/or discussing the Heat. That's precisely what I'm doing in this thread. Make sense?

But my life isn't so empty or pathetic that I go to, say, a thread about the Raptors and say stuff like "Your fans are ignorant noobs!" and "OMG, so many unsold seats for the Raptors this year!"

Why would I care about them? I've never been a Raps fan, ticketholder, etc. My team isn't even facing off against them in the playoffs, and even if they were, why would I care about their fans getting to their seats 10 minutes late? To me, if I spent so much time criticizing the Raptors fan base, that would be a sign to me that I need to rethink how I spend my time on earth if I wasted time on such things.

You've been a Heat fan 23 years, I've been a Laker fan since the 60's. Hating by others, comes with the territory if you have a winning team.
anorexorcism
Banned User
And1: 10

Post#243 » by anorexorcism » Mon May 23, 2011 10:07 pm

I watched the second vid of Barkley flipping them off. Honestly, both sides seemed to be good natured about the whole thing (Barkley was cracking up after flipping them off and the crowd got all excited when he did). Seems like more people are angry about it all.

I think TNT is moving them in as a precaution, wasn't any of the guys' choices.
Flashpoint
Bench Warmer
And1: 168

Post#244 » by Flashpoint » Mon May 23, 2011 10:27 pm

Someone is posting pictures of an arena before a game to discredit a fanbase. Sweet jeezus. Considering Heat haters are such a large contingent, I'm just shocked none of them have come to their senses and realized they've completely lost their minds.

Late arriving rich people to the lower bowl is not a fan catastrophe. It's not even uncommon in major cities. This team has no trouble selling tickets. I'm an upper bowl fan and it is always packed and rowdy. Unfortunately, prime seats for this team are an opportunity to be seen by dbags who are not the best fans. But I'm not going to tell a millionaire to cut short a coke binge orgy on his yacht just to make it to the game on the dot. Besides if you know anything about Miami, you'd know that the AAA's location and security procedures are particularly time consuming. But as has been made very obvious in this thread the majority of people giving their fascinating opinions on Miami know absolutely nothing about.
Idunkon1stdates
Senior
And1: 22

Post#245 » by Idunkon1stdates » Mon May 23, 2011 10:31 pm

Taunting is fine, but when it becomes this hate-filled nonsense, it has crossed the line. It's pretty embarassing that Miami fans can't heckle Chuck in a fun way instead of forcing TNT to move the crew indoors for their own protection and to avoid cursing on air.
Motivated-Baron
Senior
And1: 1

Post#246 » by Motivated-Baron » Mon May 23, 2011 10:34 pm

Dr Pepper wrote:Entertaining stuff. Barkley's not afraid to voice his opinion but that doesn't mean fans can't do the same ;)

"Chuck you suck b****" is an opinion? ;)
DookieLove
Junior
And1: 0

Post#247 » by DookieLove » Mon May 23, 2011 10:37 pm

You people obviously don't watch more than the first few minutes of games if you think Miami had an empty arena this year. People being late does not equal people never coming to the game.

Boston had a **** load of empty seats through most of the first quarter of game 4 in the Heat series. Just because the Celtics didn't show up in game 4 doesn't mean the fans never did.
3LiftHeatCurse
Banned User

Post#248 » by 3LiftHeatCurse » Mon May 23, 2011 10:41 pm

jc23 wrote:Just announced game 4's post game show will be inside.

So was that the die hard miami fans out there last night or the legion of bandwagon heat fans?

personally i dont think the true fans would act in that manner, why? because they been there before.

But the thing is BW fans outnumber legit fans by 9-1 (there was a Harvard study conducted to prove this)

I wouldn't have thrown anything at him, I personally wouldn't do that. but guaranteed I would have heckled his behind.... and that's coming from a Heat fan since 1996 when I was a little kid.

Kenny criticizes the Heat, so does a lot of people. We don't hate them. Miami hates Bill Simmons and Charles Barkley right now. And for damn good reasons.
BadNFluenz
Bench Warmer
And1: 85

Post#249 » by BadNFluenz » Mon May 23, 2011 10:43 pm

can this a**hole not just shut the hell up and stop telling everybody how empty their lives are? damn annoying as hell, get the goddamn trees out of your butt
__
R.I.P. 4-1-So Sick Ass Rell
DookieLove
Junior

Post#250 » by DookieLove » Mon May 23, 2011 10:47 pm

3LiftHeatCurse wrote:
jc23 wrote:Just announced game 4's post game show will be inside.

So was that the die hard miami fans out there last night or the legion of bandwagon heat fans?

personally i dont think the true fans would act in that manner, why? because they been there before.

But the thing is BW fans outnumber legit fans by 9-1 (there was a Harvard study conducted to prove this)

I wouldn't have thrown anything at him, I personally wouldn't do that. but guaranteed I would have heckled his behind.... and that's coming from a Heat fan since 1996 when I was a little kid.

Kenny criticizes the Heat, so does a lot of people. We don't hate them. Miami hates Bill Simmons and Charles Barkley right now. And for damn good reasons.

Don't forget Kerr. That guy can't hide his love for the bulls for a second. Last night LeBron hits a 3 and Miller made a comment about how deadly he will be if he can become consistent from that range. All Kerr could say was something along the lines of "almost as deadly as Rose has been all year" instead of just agreeing with Miller.
3LiftHeatCurse
Banned User

Post#251 » by 3LiftHeatCurse » Mon May 23, 2011 10:47 pm

LascelleL wrote:Barkley has hated on the Bulls, Lakers and pretty much every other team in the league long before this Big 3 was formed...and no other fanbase has acted that classless before....stay classy Miami

Laker fans throwing stuff at LeBron during the christmas day game a few years ago, ring a bell? Game had to be stopped to clean up the foam fingers and water bottles.

Laker fans rioting and destroying cars and property after they won a championship?

Detroit fans throwing beer at a player (Ron Artest) during a game that caused the worst riot in NBA history?

I could go on.

If you weren't a Heat player/fan this year, you have no idea what it felt like to go through this season. Fans have the right to heckle who they want to.

Some of you wrote:Oh the irony..

In real life, you have the freedom to say what you like.

On RealGM, you don't have that privilege. So respect other posters as it is in the rules. I want to follow the rules, you should want to as well. Quit trolling.
IbreakNeckZ101
Lead Assistant
And1: 58

Post#252 » by IbreakNeckZ101 » Mon May 23, 2011 10:51 pm

Miami fans thee epitome of disgusting..
LLcoleJ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 3,366

Post#253 » by LLcoleJ » Mon May 23, 2011 10:54 pm