Campbell out for the year

Moderator: HMFFL

TheLowlySquire
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,345

Campbell out for the year 

Post#1 » by TheLowlySquire » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:03 am

Stick with Boller or the Raiders gonna go for someone? Garrard? Orton? Not very many appealing names out there.
killahkam
Ballboy
And1: 1

Re: Campbell out for the year 

Post#2 » by killahkam » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:31 pm

apparently they are trying to get palmer from the bengals, but the owner doesnt want to give him up, so garrard and orton are pretty much the only options left. which is not good lol i say give pryor a chance
Bay_Areas_Finest
Lead Assistant
And1: 1

Post#3 » by Bay_Areas_Finest » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:08 pm

Jason Campbell sucks, but damn, Boller is just awful. And no way Pryor is ready to contribute in a positive way on the NFL level.

Next best options are Carson Palmer and Kyle Orton. I'd take either. I hate Orton but he is serviceable.
HMFFL
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 7,899

Post#4 » by HMFFL » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:31 am

Bay_Areas_Finest wrote:Jason Campbell sucks, but damn, Boller is just awful. And no way Pryor is ready to contribute in a positive way on the NFL level.

Next best options are Carson Palmer and Kyle Orton. I'd take either. I hate Orton but he is serviceable.

I hope we can get Carson Palmer but I have my doubts. The season has been a positive one until now, so I hope we stay strong on defense, and hopefully our running game stays strong/healthy.
NYman15
Veteran
And1: 23

Post#5 » by NYman15 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:46 am

I'm glad they got Palmer, but it's sad to see Jason's Raider career potentially end like this. He was a professional in his time here and he helped start a new era of Raiders football.

Return to Las Vegas Raiders