ImageImageImageImageImage

The good and bad of Jerry Reese

Moderator: nykgeneralmanager

I_Love_NYK
RealGM
And1: 122

The good and bad of Jerry Reese 

Post#1 » by I_Love_NYK » Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:23 pm

Good: Not putting up with Jacobs and Osi's bs. They are both in the decline of their careers and do not deserve the money they are asking for. Drafted, Hakeem Nicks, Jason Pieere-Paul, Aaron Ross, Kenny Phillips. Believing in Jake Ballard and Victor Cruz to replace Kevin Boss and Steve Smith.

Bad: Not replacing Jonathan Goff and relying on rookies. I feel like Lofa Tatupu on a bad knee is better than Greg Jones. David Baas is not worth the money the Giants gave him and Will Beatty hasn't lived up to his potential. They're biggests needs was the offensive line and linebacker position and they did not improve on that. Jerrel Jernigan was a waste of a 3rd round pick.

This will be a tough stretch for the Giants, and I believe 10-6 can make it but they have to beat Dallas.
Little Italia
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,134

Re: The good and bad of Jerry Reese 

Post#2 » by Little Italia » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:00 am

Yeah Reese did screw up on the Oline and Linebacking but he has done alot more good than bad.

I'm sure Reese will address the Oline and Linebackers in the offseason through the draft.

"New York Knicks will never win a championship with James Dolan at the helm. Off with his head!!"

WELCOME TO MEDIOCRE HELL

Return to New York Giants