Colts Hire Chuck Pagano as Head Coach

Moderator: Jake0890

PR07
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2

Colts Hire Chuck Pagano as Head Coach 

Post#1 » by PR07 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:29 pm

Pretty happy with the move. Irsay did his due diligence in interviewing a number of high quality candidates, but I think he had the best track record. At the ex-defensive coordinator for the Ravens, hopefully he can bring some D back to Indy.
Bleeding Blue
Head Coach
And1: 538

Re: Colts Hire Chuck Pagano as Head Coach 

Post#2 » by Bleeding Blue » Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:20 pm

I dont know much about him, but from what I have read I also like the hire. it will be interesting to see if he switches us to a 3-4, which I think would help Jerry Hughes.

It will also be nice to have a coach on the sideline with some fire for the first time in forever.
"When my time on earth is gone, and my activities here are passed, I want they bury me upside down, and my critics can kiss my ass!"

- Bobby Knight
Scoot McGroot
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 11,060

Post#3 » by Scoot McGroot » Sun Feb 5, 2012 9:33 pm

Everything so far sounds right from Pagano. He's hiring some talented coaches around him, and the players already seem to love him. The defense should obviously rebound and hopefully achieve heights we haven't seen in, well, ever.
DaSportsFan
Ballboy
And1: 0

Post#4 » by DaSportsFan » Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:16 am

PR07 wrote:Pretty happy with the move. Irsay did his due diligence in interviewing a number of high quality candidates, but I think he had the best track record. At the ex-defensive coordinator for the Ravens, hopefully he can bring some D back to Indy.

There were so many other candidates that the Indianapolis Colts could have hired. What about Jeff Fisher or Pete Carmichael or Dick Lebeau. Chuck Pagano will do an awful job for the Colts because they don't have any good players.

Return to Indianapolis Colts