Image ImageImage Image

Kirk Hinrich Thread: Bucks Offering Up To $4M/yr (PG.43)

Moderators: HomoSapien, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, AshyLarrysDiaper, fleet, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat

holv03
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,803

Re: Per ESPN: Bulls & Hinrich Close On Deal 

Post#521 » by holv03 » Fri Jul 6, 2012 6:54 pm

BeKuK wrote:I would really forgive GarPax the signing of Kirk, If we are getting Lee, too. GO BULLS

But who knows....it's better not to expect that.

So far Courtney Lee looks like he is going to be heading to Chicago since Kirk Hinrich deal seems to be for 2 years.
Thakk Attackk13
Junior
And1: 9

Post#522 » by Thakk Attackk13 » Fri Jul 6, 2012 6:55 pm

Steve Kyler: The Bulls seem close to something with Kirk Hinrich... talking with Derek Fisher too, but Kirk seems to be top option

https://mobile.twitter.com/stevekylerNBA
FRKMSTR
Junior
And1: 22

Post#523 » by FRKMSTR » Fri Jul 6, 2012 6:56 pm

What a coup that would be to get Hinrich, Lee and keep Asik.
C-Los_Bullsfan
Pro Prospect
And1: 11

Post#524 » by C-Los_Bullsfan » Fri Jul 6, 2012 6:57 pm

holv03 wrote:
BeKuK wrote:I would really forgive GarPax the signing of Kirk, If we are getting Lee, too. GO BULLS

So far Courtney Lee looks like he is going to be heading to Chicago since Kirk Hinrich deal seems to be for 2 years.

So a 2 year deal for Hinrich & a deal with Courtney Lee..... Both with the Bulls?
Created By BullsFan88. One of the Best in the Business!
holv03
Lead Assistant

Post#525 » by holv03 » Fri Jul 6, 2012 6:59 pm

Thakk Attackk13 wrote:
Steve Kyler: The Bulls seem close to something with Kirk Hinrich... talking with Derek Fisher too, but Kirk seems to be top option

It's seems someone else is reporting it so thats even a better sign. Don't know or haven't heard of Steve Kyler but seems like he works for Hoopsworld.com
C-Los_Bullsfan
Pro Prospect
And1: 11

Post#526 » by C-Los_Bullsfan » Fri Jul 6, 2012 7:03 pm

holv03 wrote:
Thakk Attackk13 wrote:

It's seems someone else is reporting it so thats even a better sign. Don't know or haven't heard of Steve Kyler but seems like he works for Hoopsworld.com

Yeah, he actually posted this on his twitter page about 6 hours ago, so a deal could be in place. We're all just waiting to see what happens.
Created By BullsFan88. One of the Best in the Business!
NBADengTime
Freshman
And1: 9

Post#527 » by NBADengTime » Fri Jul 6, 2012 7:03 pm

ballerkingn2 wrote:I don't get the love feast with Lee and bulls organization. He must be an out standing citizen,best at high fives,pats on the backs,and sweating hard in practice to give off that hard work look. Because when i see his game he does nothing special nor does he do anything I feel we need. So unless its at a discount I rather seek someone else.

But i'd take kirk he's at least a gritting in your face defender can play both guard spots and is a leader/while also being ok with whatever role given,and won't complain. And can shot it from deep. All things we can use somewhat as long as he's not ridden to the ground and played/payed to much i'd welcome him back with open arms.

Hmm...maybe you're not watching properly. I don't love Lee, but to say he doesn't do anything we need is a looooong stretch. Very good/gritty defense (Bulls need), stretches the floor with his 3 pt shooting (Bulls need), does what is asked of him, young,...
Susan
RealGM
And1: 7,429

Post#528 » by Susan » Fri Jul 6, 2012 7:04 pm

holv03 wrote:
Thakk Attackk13 wrote:

Thanks!
Red8911
RealGM
And1: 4,193

Re: Rumor: Bulls & Hinrich Close On Deal 

Post#529 » by Red8911 » Fri Jul 6, 2012 7:04 pm

Great news,always wanted kirk back!!!!!!!
Red Larrivee
RealGM
And1: 18,723

Post#530 » by Red Larrivee » Fri Jul 6, 2012 7:05 pm

I guess we can cross declining, inefficient combo guard off our list now.
holv03
Lead Assistant

Post#531 » by holv03 » Fri Jul 6, 2012 7:05 pm

C-Los_Bullsfan wrote:
holv03 wrote:

So a 2 year deal for Hinrich & a deal with Courtney Lee..... Both with the Bulls?

I know that the Bulls are in talks with Courtney Lee but I haven't heard anything on any contract offered but all signs are pointing to him becoming a Chicago Bulls.

As for Kirk Hinrich, He and the Chicago Bulls seem close on a 2 year deal. I will be at work tonight so if I get any information I'll be sure to post it up.
jumpmanjay
Analyst
And1: 703

Post#532 » by jumpmanjay » Fri Jul 6, 2012 7:07 pm

holv03 wrote:I know that the Bulls are in talks with Courtney Lee but I haven't heard anything on any contract offered but all signs are pointing to him becoming a Chicago Bulls.

As for Kirk Hinrich, He and the Chicago Bulls seem close on a 2 year deal. I will be at work tonight so if I get any information I'll be sure to post it up.

appreciate the updates!
Ralphb07
RealGM
And1: 5,955

Re: Kirk Hinrich Thread: Offered $1.2M+; PG21 May Get MMLE+ 

Post#533 » by Ralphb07 » Fri Jul 6, 2012 7:09 pm

If they do indeed have a deal for Courtney Lee, I hope they have a deal in place to ship out Hamilton somewhere. Lee IMO is a 30 minute per game SG and there is no need to have Hamilton. I'd try and ship Hamilton out somewhere or put him as a 18-20 minute guy next year if we got Lee.

Lee would be on the floor for 30 minutes a night if it was up to me.
BeKuK
RealGM
And1: 834

Post#534 » by BeKuK » Fri Jul 6, 2012 7:10 pm

holv03 wrote:

Well, I guess we can really be prepared for the breaking news: Kirk back in Chicago

- - - - - - - - -

Would we keep CJ, if we are not signing Lee?
JohnnyTapwater
Analyst
And1: 1,585

Re: Kirk Hinrich Thread: MERGE. Update pg34 

Post#535 » by JohnnyTapwater » Fri Jul 6, 2012 7:12 pm

Rose/ Hinrich/ Teague
Lee/ Hamilton
Deng/ Butler/ Korver
Boozer/ Gibson
Noah/ Asik

By all-star break...Is this what we're looking at going towards the playoffs? To me, THIS is best case scenerio...I'd be content...
AAU Teammate
RealGM
And1: 803

Post#536 » by AAU Teammate » Fri Jul 6, 2012 7:12 pm

Rip healthy could be a huge revelation for this team. The lockout not only affected Rip but many other veterans.

I'm not saying he's a must keep, but things looked very nice offensively when our team was fully loaded. Rip makes teams make a decision as soon as he gets the ball, and he's great at knowing instantly whether to move the ball or shoot it.

If we had his jumper of a few years ago I'd be more confident in all that, but I still am interested if his money doesn't get in the way of the Lee and PG acquisitions
SpeedyWindRose
Banned User
And1: 15

Post#537 » by SpeedyWindRose » Fri Jul 6, 2012 7:12 pm

Ralphb07 wrote:If they do indeed have a deal for Courtney Lee, I hope they have a deal in place to ship out Hamilton somewhere. Lee IMO is a 30 minute per game SG and there is no need to have Hamilton. I'd try and ship Hamilton out somewhere or put him as a 18-20 minute guy next year if we got Lee.

Red Larrivee
RealGM
And1: 18,723

Post#538 » by Red Larrivee » Fri Jul 6, 2012 7:12 pm

Ralphb07 wrote:If they do indeed have a deal for Courtney Lee, I hope they have a deal in place to ship out Hamilton somewhere. Lee IMO is a 30 minute per game SG and there is no need to have Hamilton. I'd try and ship Hamilton out somewhere or put him as a 18-20 minute guy next year if we got Lee.

Why would they need to do that? We don't have a backup two-guard unless we bring Ronnie back. If you thereotically signed Lee, he would come off the bench behind Hamilton and start next season.
Magilla_Gorilla
RealGM
And1: 4,451

Post#539 » by Magilla_Gorilla » Fri Jul 6, 2012 7:13 pm

Red Larrivee wrote:I guess we can cross declining, inefficient combo guard off our list now.

We differ on many many ideas about what is best for the Bulls - but you've got some of the best one-liner/sarcastic posts around. Good stuff.

*And before anyone accuses me of accusing Red of breaking the Duck Rule, Red has too many high quality posts to even come close.
Sham - Y U NO sell me a t-shirt? Best OB/GYN Houston
Bulldog23
Bench Warmer
And1: 126

Post#540 » by Bulldog23 » Fri Jul 6, 2012 7:13 pm

Why would the bulls be interested in getting rid Hamilton? I would think they would keep him ...without Rose where is all the scoring coming from....

Return to Chicago Bulls