How to Play International Basketball Overseas

Moderator: THE J0KER

kgballer23
Ballboy
And1: 0

How to Play International Basketball Overseas 

Post#1 » by kgballer23 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:09 pm

I have been playing professional basketball overseas for the past 4 years and numerous athletes has asked me for help and I like to share my knowledge with you. I can tell you the information you need in my book on how to make contacts, how to get a good agent and so much more. Simply go to Amazon.com and type in "How to Play International Basketball" in the search bar. Wish you the best of success! :D
Cro_Ruption
Sixth Man
And1: 93

Re: How to Play International Basketball Overseas 

Post#2 » by Cro_Ruption » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:58 pm

lol
SharoneWright wrote:I would not trade Bargs for Roy.

Monster or no.

i said it. And I live in a flame retardent suit.
kgballer23
Ballboy

Post#3 » by kgballer23 » Sun Sep 2, 2012 6:52 pm

This is a free book. How to Play Internaitonal Basketball prepares the player for the next level and gives details on what to expect.
Twoshay00
Ballboy

Post#4 » by Twoshay00 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:54 pm

This is my topic, I graduated from a small D3 college in Virginia in 1994. I really didn't get much help in achieving my goal of playing professional basketball from my coach. After graduation, I signed up for an exposure camp. I was lucky there was about 25 guys at the camp, but it allowed mr to showcase my skills. Throughout my college career I played down low with a 6'4 210 pound frame. This camp allowed me to play my natural position of 2 guard.

I played well at the camp and signed with an agent that had a contract for me in Ireland. I played 3 years in Ireland, 2 years in Turkey, and 4 years in Germany. Once I came back to the states I received a D1 assistant coaching job. Currently, I am a head coach at the D3 level.

The reason for this post is to help young guys who has the same dream I had. Most of the guys I coach are not talented enough to play in the NBA but can and did play professional basketball overseas. If you are interested in playing overseas there are a few good camps to go to: Top 3 1. www.internationalproamexposure.us
2.www.basketbballexposure.com
3.www.future150camp.com

I hope this info helps
kgballer23
Ballboy

Post#5 » by kgballer23 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:38 pm

Thanks for the info Twisgay00. Im sure these are some good camps for players to attend. You and I both can relate to playing at small schools and then going overseas. I just want guys to know that's it possible to play overseas if you work hard and let yourselves be seen. Impossible is nothing. Thanks for the post! Right now my book is free on Amazon.com. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008ZG7P86

Return to International Basketball