ImageImageImage

Nemanja Bjelica

Moderators: Domejandro, Worm Guts, Calinks

lobishome
Analyst
And1: 632

Re: Nemanja Bjelica 

Post#141 » by lobishome » Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:11 pm

He was critized in his country due his poor game at the two first games of the Pre-European Championship, but he played well the third game and he was the leader in the last game vs Estonia. It seems he starts to play well with confidence, like his final games of the ACB.

Next Tuesday Serbia-Israel, Bjelica vs Eliyahu, who is averaging 27 minutes 14.3 pts, 3.8 reb and 2.5 as. Bjelica is averaging 14 min 5.8 pts, 5 reb 1.8 as.

I don't care the criticisms, remember Rubio's last sesion in Europe, I think his play will adapt to the NBA as Rubio did. I think Bjelica is taking a quality leap after his injury at the beginning of the season (knee sprain).

He is a 6' 10 and he is a 3 but could play minutes at 2 or 4.

Kaaaaaaaaahn , bring here Bjelica now. :curse:
LaViggins
Senior
And1: 140

Post#142 » by LaViggins » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:29 pm

lobishome wrote:He was critized in his country due his poor game at the two first games of the Pre-European Championship, but he played well the third game and he was the leader in the last game vs Estonia. It seems he starts to play well with confidence, like his final games of the ACB.

Next Tuesday Serbia-Israel, Bjelica vs Eliyahu, who is averaging 27 minutes 14.3 pts, 3.8 reb and 2.5 as. Bjelica is averaging 14 min 5.8 pts, 5 reb 1.8 as.

I don't care the criticisms, remember Rubio's last sesion in Europe, I think his play will adapt to the NBA as Rubio did. I think Bjelica is taking a quality leap after his injury at the beginning of the season (knee sprain).

He is a 6' 10 and he is a 3 but could play minutes at 2 or 4.

Kaaaaaaaaahn , bring here Bjelica now. :curse:

I dont know too much about him and want to know more, what are his strengths and weaknesses?
lobishome
Analyst

Post#143 » by lobishome » Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:24 am

Twolves_42 wrote:I dont know too much about him and want to know more, what are his strengths and weaknesses?

Strengths : Size, wingspan, good jump, smart, versatility, ball handler, can create for his teammates.

Weaknesses : Soft, skinny, defense, he needs more quickness in one on one. He needs to be more agressive in both sides of the court.

24 years, 6-10, 224 lib. Many people say his body doesn't fit to the NBA, but he is like Kirilenko, a little bit taller. His defense has improved at the end of the season when he worked his body after a knee injury at November. I love how he can find the open man since the paint. If he could work his body, get muscle and improves his defense he could become in a very interesting player for the Wolves.
Grits n Gravy
General Manager
And1: 1,800

Post#144 » by Grits n Gravy » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:50 pm

i think he's actually got a pretty big frame and a decent amount of weight on him...he just needs to turn it into some muscle.

the serbs are playing israel at the top of the hour i think if anyone wants to watch, ilyahu(sp?) is playing as well
lobishome
Analyst

Post#145 » by lobishome » Sun Sep 2, 2012 8:27 pm

Montenegro won Serbia, Bjelica 20 min, 11 pts and 9 reb

Serbia is a disaster. Is anybody still thinking Teodosic is a interesting player for the NBA?

http://live.fibaeurope.com/www/Game.aspx?acc=1&gameID=15148&lng=en
UcanUwill
RealGM
And1: 28,240

Post#146 » by UcanUwill » Mon Sep 3, 2012 12:01 pm

Well, of course Teodosic is good and intriguing player. At very worst, he still has some elite level skills.

On the other hand, Nemanja does not. Not trolling, but thats just my opinion on him. I am kinda surprised you guys still talking about him so much, I thought he pretty much busted already. He is one of those versatile players who can dominate lesser competitions, while being completely useless against superior talent. His skills are adequate in juniors and all, but against serious PRO's that versatility turns out to be complete nothingness most of the time.
lobishome
Analyst

Post#147 » by lobishome » Mon Sep 3, 2012 12:26 pm

UcanUwill wrote:Well, of course Teodosic is good and intriguing player. At very worst, he still has some elite level skills.

On the other hand, Nemanja does not. Not trolling, but thats just my opinion on him. I am kinda surprised you guys still talking about him so much, I thought he pretty much busted already. He is one of those versatile players who can dominate lesser competitions, while being completely useless against superior talent. His skills are adequate in juniors and all, but against serious PRO's that versatility turns out to be complete nothingness most of the time.

OK, it's your opinion, mine is he has stopped his development because 1) He hadn't the coach confidence his first season in Spain and 2) he injured his knee at the beginning of the last season. He has showed his true level again when he was healthy and playing with continuity. About the Serbian NT I don't know wtf is happening with this team ... If you're Serbian maybe you can tell us something about this. My opinion is Teodosic is like a monkey with pistols.

I think if Bjelica can be a more agressive player then he would be more interesting player than Shved or Kirilenko (with 32 years). But I start to think I'm alone about this. :lol:
eyeteeth
Starter
And1: 147

Post#148 » by eyeteeth » Mon Sep 3, 2012 6:02 pm

lobishome wrote:
UcanUwill wrote:Well, of course Teodosic is good and intriguing player. At very worst, he still has some elite level skills.

OK, it's your opinion, mine is he has stopped his development because 1) He hadn't the coach confidence his first season in Spain and 2) he injured his knee at the beginning of the last season. He has showed his true level again when he was healthy and playing with continuity. About the Serbian NT I don't know wtf is happening with this team ... If you're Serbian maybe you can tell us something about this. My opinion is Teodosic is like a monkey with pistols.

I think if Bjelica can be a more agressive player then he would be more interesting player than Shved or Kirilenko (with 32 years). But I start to think I'm alone about this. :lol:

"...like a monkey with pistols."

:o Terrifying.
lobishome
Analyst

Post#149 » by lobishome » Tue Sep 4, 2012 9:12 am

Yep, I thought it had direct translation to English. It's referred to somebody who nobody knows how he will behave or about persons who can do the best thing or the worst.
funfactor
Junior
And1: 76

Post#150 » by funfactor » Wed Sep 5, 2012 12:04 am

Teodosic in Sunday black

Esohny
RealGM
And1: 339

Post#151 » by Esohny » Wed Sep 5, 2012 2:16 am

lobishome wrote:Yep, I thought it had direct translation to English. It's referred to somebody who nobody knows how he will behave or about persons who can do the best thing or the worst.

Weird simile. Because I am fairly sure that any monkey with pistols will go on a murderous rampage.
SMAC-K wrote:Mayo>>>>Love and that 5th pick
OJ Mayo is one of the best defenders in the league, hes a two way player and hes a great passer and playmaker.
lobishome
Analyst

Post#152 » by lobishome » Wed Sep 5, 2012 8:38 am

Maybe or no ... if Kate Upton is going to be rap_ed, the monkey shoots to the air and the bullet rebounds against a wall kills the raper, and the monkey puts the gun on your hand, and miss Kate see you with the gun on your hand ... surely she is a very grateful person. :eyebrows:
lobishome
Analyst

Post#153 » by lobishome » Sat Sep 8, 2012 7:07 pm

Estonia won Serbia and Bjelica 27 min, 11 pts, 5 reb, 2 st.

Serbia sucks.

http://live.fibaeurope.com/www/Game.aspx?acc=1&gameID=15173

If Serbia loses against Israel next Tuesday then the plavis are out and Kahn can already sign Bjelica.
UcanUwill
RealGM
And1: 28,240

Post#154 » by UcanUwill » Sat Sep 8, 2012 7:51 pm

Shocking loss. I almost fell of my chair after seeing this.
lobishome
Analyst

Post#155 » by lobishome » Sat Sep 8, 2012 8:00 pm

They must win Israel at home, but Israel is already qualified.
lobishome
Analyst

Post#156 » by lobishome » Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:16 am

Finally Serbia won Israel and is qualified for EuroBasket 2013. Bjelica 17 min, 12pts, 3 reb, 1 st.

ACB's preseason has started two weeks ago. Kahn : Now or never :curse:

BTW, Hummel, Obradoiro Blusens (my town's team, Santiago de Compostela) has broke his knee, two months out. Minnesota have sent us damaged material. :lol:
LaViggins
Senior
And1: 140

Post#157 » by LaViggins » Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:23 pm

Darren Wolfson ‏@DarrenWolfson
The #Twolves had a slight interest in Tuesday's EuroBasket qualifying game between Israel & Serbia. It was Lior Eliyahu vs. Nemanja Bjelica.
Macho
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,422

Post#158 » by Macho » Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:59 pm

He had 12pts, 13 boards, 2 assists and 3 steals in the ACB today.
Klomp
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 17,579

Post#159 » by Klomp » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:34 pm

Wow, forgot about him
tsherkin wrote:The important thing to take away here is that Klomp is wrong.
Esohny wrote:Why are you asking Klomp? "He's" actually a bot that posts random blurbs from a database.

Klomp wrote:I'm putting the tired in retired mod at the moment
Veselyfan
Sophomore
And1: 107

Post#160 » by Veselyfan » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:37 pm

Bjelica had today 20 pts and 9 rebounds against Armani Milano in Euroleague...

Return to Minnesota Timberwolves